Imperatrix

Dusk Lineage

Will you breed as soon as you get a request or are you willing to hold a pair for a day? I would like a Heartseeker from Ghirardelli Dusk, but I'm egglocked for the next ~15 hours.

Edit: I misjudged time; I have some about to hatch now. I'll send you a PM. wink.gif

Edited by Dimar

user posted image

And this guys, is why I don't want to make a list before they grow up and I try to breed them the first time. sad.gif

They were for this pairing.

I'll need to find a new GW to replace Stellan.

Someone already gave me a new GW and someone else gave me a magma.

Edited by duskspoken

Well it seems Rosaline Dusk is the last one left. If someone else doesn't step forward could I have it? I have a Valentine Dusk already so you can give anyone else without one priority for it. If it comes down to the end a Black Marrow mate would be nice. I'm sure someone will claim it but if not.

Well it seems Rosaline Dusk is the last one left. If someone else doesn't step forward could I have it? I have a Valentine Dusk already so you can give anyone else without one priority for it. If it comes down to the end a Black Marrow mate would be nice. I'm sure someone will claim it but if not.

I have no problem breeding her for you. I have been going on a first come, first serve basis for them.

And this guys, is why I don't want to make a list before they grow up and I try to breed them the first time. sad.gif

They were for this pairing.

I'll need to find a new GW to replace Stellan.

Someone already gave me a new GW and someone else gave me a magma.

Whoo! Go Team Dusk!

And I really, really was kidding about making a list. I wouldn't expect anyone to bank on dragons that hadn't been tried yet. Glad you have replacements. I wonder, if you match them up right and they don't refuse, does that mean you could get to 4th gen? *droolz* ~_^

I have no problem breeding her for you. I have been going on a first come, first serve basis for them.

Awesome! I really would love one! It's the only Valentine that I need now.

Btw like stardust said go Team Dusk! Those were some really nice people!

Whoo! Go Team Dusk!

And I really, really was kidding about making a list. I wouldn't expect anyone to bank on dragons that hadn't been tried yet. Glad you have replacements. I wonder, if you match them up right and they don't refuse, does that mean you could get to 4th gen? *droolz* ~_^

I know ya were. smile.gif

And yup, if this set behaves with my previous set we can get up to a gen 4 smile.gif

=O All the Valentine's have been bred. smile.gif

Edited by duskspoken

Lineage updates:

→ The hellfire & gw both gendered correctly and should grow up on Valentine's Day. =O

→ The red & horse both gendered correctly and should also grow up on Valentine's Day.

I will attempt to breed both of those on that day. I might randomly pm people with the teleport links for them.

→ Also, new lineage. I kind of love it. I was randomly playing around again. biggrin.gif

user posted image

→ Also, new lineage. I kind of love it. I was randomly playing around again. biggrin.gif

Oh, yes! I like that!

And I have a Free Dusk Thuwed egg to offer!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/BuSt0

And gone! Would love to know where it went.

Edited by purplehaze

Happy Valentine's Day! I sent everyone on this last page flowers.

And in a couple of hours I will be breeding a couple of pairs of dragons, anyone open and potentially interested in an egg?

Happy Valentine's Day! I sent everyone on this last page flowers.

And in a couple of hours I will be breeding a couple of pairs of dragons, anyone open and potentially interested in an egg?

I'm open, I've caught my 2 eggs this year. biggrin.gif

Hello Dusk,

I have open space also!

Would it be possible to request to have your

female Tri-Horn "Duskspoken" bred with a male Lumina please?

Either breed 2nd gen would be wonderful if possible.

Thank you,

Finally got a gen 2 silver from a white x silver pairing to mate with Jean Dusk Thuwed.

user posted image

Then I realized it was the exact same pairing as her twin brother

user posted image

And I laughed.

Yes Jean and Trace are twins, they were from the same clutch.

That is really pretty!

But I thought only Holidays gave multi-egg clutchs. Yours is a plain White.

That is really pretty!

But I thought only Holidays gave multi-egg clutchs. Yours is a plain White.

I got both Trace and Jean on Jan 01, 2009 back when there were multi-clutch for every thing. wink.gif

Hi there,

I just took your Albino with pink, it is the same combination as my

Thuwed (Albino and Pink). Thank you very much.

justninja (grammy's family)