Imperatrix

Dusk Lineage

I grabbed one of the purples. smile.gif Thank you very much!

edited to add: This is the one I got and I am really thrilled because I was just able to trade for this, which will make it a fantastic mate!

Edited by purplehaze

I snapped these all up. If it makes anyone feel better, I did it slowly and with much fumbling. Thank you, Dusk!

This one, too. Lovely!

Edited by stardust13

Hi Dusk,

I'd like to request a future (white) sibling to http://dragcave.net/lineage/HWGu4 am happy to breed something in exchange just let me know.

Thanks,

Lilali

Added! You can check the post on the front page for updates on when I breed and what the egg result is. smile.gif I will pm you once I get an egg.

Thank you, duskspoken, for the wonderful

dragons from you!

Your kindness is much appreciated!

I cannot accept that egg because I am scroll locked for another 10 hours, but I wonder if I might put in a request for their next egg?

I can try and breed you one from a different pairing, I was just testing those out to see how I liked them and I probably won't be breeding them together again, outside of requests.

Gen 2 Deep Sea http://dragcave.net/teleport/fbbc47721d86c...ecac29758922a10

Edited by duskspoken

I can try and breed you one from a different pairing, I was just testing those out to see how I liked them and I probably won't be breeding them together again, outside of requests.

That's okay. I liked that pairing, but I'll just keep an eye out here for other pretties. wink.gif

Hiya Dusk:

I will be pleasure if I can request 2nd gen white from swapping wing x white please?

It will be the amazing first dusk in my scroll.

Thank you

Xtals