Imperatrix

Dusk Lineage

I just bred a 10th gen egg, and I was curious if I had a Dusk dragon in it. Searching on the lineage didn't give me any dragon with dusk in it's name. So I picked up the Terrae x pink. If it gets to 11th gen it will have a Dusk dragon.

Duskspoken, I snatched the magma but am wondering if you would mind if I gift it to someone I know who wants a magma.

And I am a bit curious about why Rain Dusk had to die. wink.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Duskspoken, I snatched the magma but am wondering if you would mind if I gift it to someone I know who wants a magma.

And I am a bit curious about why Rain Dusk had to die. wink.gif

I don't mind at all smile.gif

Rain had to die because he messed up my pretty gen 2 magma I thought I was getting. lol. I'm going to be releasing a lot of dragons soonish, he would have gotten released.

Rain had to die because he messed up my pretty gen 2 magma I thought I was getting. lol.

laugh.gif I see.

May I be added to either the Jeneva Dusk DorkfaceXIsaak Dusk Thuwed list or the Jean Dusk ThuwedXCentaurus Dusk list please? Can I breed anything in return?

May I be added to either the Jeneva Dusk DorkfaceXIsaak Dusk Thuwed list or the Jean Dusk ThuwedXCentaurus Dusk list please? Can I breed anything in return?

Jeneva only breeds with Elliott. And Jean won't be able to breed until Sunday or Monday but I'll add you to the list for that one, the list can always be found on the front page.

@stardust13 You're welcome smile.gif

Gen 2 black hatchie

I might have one more depending on how it hatches lol. biggrin.gif

Yay my first dusk! Thanks you! smile.gif

Playing the lottery?

Trying to get something to trade for more cb nebulas lol biggrin.gif And you're welcome smile.gif

Here's the other one.

I took this one too in the hopes that they gender differently and I can pair them. If that's too greedy, just tell me and I'll teleport it back on the thread.

And good luck on getting an alt!

Bred a 3rd Gen Dusk stair from my Agador Dusk and Naedira. Free to a good home. (:

Edit: Gone! Enjoy your new Dusk. (:

Edited by tyto_alba