Imperatrix

Dusk Lineage

Added you both. I'm going to stop adding people now until I can see what their breeding habits are like. smile.gif

Sigh. Once again this colored wrong. Does anyone want it? Leave a comment if you do. http://dragcave.net/lineage/QH9Gj

Edited by duskspoken

New Pairings:

user posted imageuser posted image

Purple: http://dragcave.net/teleport/8948df156a349...19176b5a5fedb68

Waterhorse: http://dragcave.net/teleport/e75c31d2469ed...943781a1d042f57

Comment if you take either of those please.

I will be breeding my magma x gold wyverns pairings next as well as my CB golds so there will be more eggs up for adoption.

Edited by duskspoken

Waterhorse: http://dragcave.net/teleport/e75c31d2469ed...943781a1d042f57

Comment if you take either of those please.

I claimed the waterhorse and held back on the purple only because I already have Madeline in another pair to be kind and share with others. ~_^

Thank you!!

Me again! Thank you again! Did it really sit here two hours?

Edited by stardust13

Just letting everyone know that breed requests are closed for now. Unless we've discussed something or you are currently on one of the lists you will have to wait until I return. I am moving in less than 5 days and have a lot to do. I will post again when I am back and taking requests again. The lists on the first page should open up when I return.

Edited by duskspoken

I occurred to me that maybe I should share one of my favorite lineage projects here. In my AP hunting I managed to collect two 2nd gen Dusk dragons, and they became the start of my FailBluna/FailShallow project!

I'm up to this 5th gen, with all of the starting pairs found in the AP. I'm working on a 6th gen, too. As long as I can find Bluna/Shallow Water fails in the AP, I will keep going!

Thank you Duskspoken, for sharing your dragons with us - and of course thank you to everyone who drops pretty things to the AP :3

Oh, and I hope your move is uneventful. Moving can be exciting, or a giant pain! Sometimes even both =p

I occurred to me that maybe I should share one of my favorite lineage projects here. In my AP hunting I managed to collect two 2nd gen Dusk dragons, and they became the start of my FailBluna/FailShallow project!

I'm up to this 5th gen, with all of the starting pairs found in the AP. I'm working on a 6th gen, too. As long as I can find Bluna/Shallow Water fails in the AP, I will keep going!

Thank you Duskspoken, for sharing your dragons with us - and of course thank you to everyone who drops pretty things to the AP :3

Oh, and I hope your move is uneventful. Moving can be exciting, or a giant pain! Sometimes even both =p

I saw those in my dragons offspring, I was going to come and share them here but you don't have your scroll name visible so I didn't know who to mention in the post. smile.gif I definitely love them, do you think at some point I can get a gen 3 from the two I dropped?

And thank you, I am hoping that it goes well. We are currently going through another blizzard and we are moving in like 3 days!

Thought I might experiment with my Dusks while Duskspoken is trodging through snow, trying to move (poor thing!!). Ultimately, my Dusk goal is to make a Wall of Dusk EG line and to continue some of the nice Dusk checkers I have.

Anyway, thought I would drop some test breedings here. If an egg doesn't go in an hour or so, I'll send to the AP. Check back for updates.

3rd gen Shallow Water: http://dragcave.net/teleport/b78c7bf5e9f5b...859afa72b0a92be

Edited by stardust13

I saw those in my dragons offspring, I was going to come and share them here but you don't have your scroll name visible so I didn't know who to mention in the post. smile.gif I definitely love them, do you think at some point I can get a gen 3 from the two I dropped?

And thank you, I am hoping that it goes well. We are currently going through another blizzard and we are moving in like 3 days!

I would be delighted to breed you a 3rd gen from my Dusk darlings :3 Do you have a preference for the resulting breed or just whatever they feel like giving? I can breed them whenever is convenient for you, just say when.

Amusingly enough that pair produced two Blunas before giving me a fail, and THAT Skywing's first child was also a Bluna laugh.gif

Ug, nothing like moving in the snow! Here's hoping it clears up before you get on the road. (Fingers crossed!)

I would be delighted to breed you a 3rd gen from my Dusk darlings :3 Do you have a preference for the resulting breed or just whatever they feel like giving? I can breed them whenever is convenient for you, just say when.

Amusingly enough that pair produced two Blunas before giving me a fail, and THAT Skywing's first child was also a Bluna laugh.gif

Ug, nothing like moving in the snow! Here's hoping it clears up before you get on the road. (Fingers crossed!)

Whatever they produce is fine! smile.gif And I can take an egg as soon as someone adopts this green egg. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/teleport/b4928c9b94a42...4d6b49b234dd55c

I took the 2nd gen BBW it will be named and loved. Thank you!

Edited by Amberose

I took the gen 3 pebble. Thanks Duskspoken!

Does this mean you are successfully moved?

Hey guys I am looking for some help to continue a Dusk lineage of mine. If anyone can offer a second Gen winter from Heartseeker it would be of great help! All offspring after I get my one of the finished lineage will be gifted and especially back to this thread!

Hey guys I am looking for some help to continue a Dusk lineage of mine. If anyone can offer a second Gen winter from Heartseeker it would be of great help! All offspring after I get my one of the finished lineage will be gifted and especially back to this thread!

Sent one. Not sure what to name the winter, so will take suggestions.

Sent one. Not sure what to name the winter, so will take suggestions.

Greatly appreciated and you are the first on the list! How about Fine Frozen Chocolate?

I just need one more and the breeding (hopefully shall begin. I've already had one gender wrong so hopefully all will be well with this round.