Imperatrix

Dusk Lineage

Gen 3 red egg for ya http://dragcave.net/teleport/5c4f33614d709...41627ed48a9d458

• Does anyone want to swap this for a hellfire with the EXACT lineage? http://dragcave.net/lineage/652js

• Also does anyone want to help provide offspring so I can make a mate for this little pillow? I only have one female magma. http://dragcave.net/lineage/jVJAj - Have the pillow, need the magma

• AND which of these do you like better? I might just do both, idk.

user posted image OR user posted image

Edited by duskspoken

@Duskspoken: I prefer the second, with the Gen2 Red on top. But doing both wouldn't hurt! xd.png

Gen 3 red egg for ya http://dragcave.net/teleport/5c4f33614d709...41627ed48a9d458

• Does anyone want to swap this for a hellfire with the EXACT lineage? http://dragcave.net/lineage/652js

• Also does anyone want to help provide offspring so I can make a mate for this little pillow? I only have one female magma. http://dragcave.net/lineage/jVJAj

I can see if any of my magmas want to cooperate for you.

Edited by Siliskor

@Siliskor That would be great! I have two spots open so I can definitely take an egg

I suppose before I lock myself with eggs I should offer to breed my Valentines. I have CB's of all. I will breed them to any common/uncommon you want. And rares if it is available.

2013 Valentine Breeding

Amora Dusk - bred

Carita Dusk - bred

• Eramus Dusk

• Rastus Dusk

• Roisin Dusk

• Rosaline Dusk

• Ghirardelli Dusk

Godiva Dusk - bred

NO GOLD, SILVER OR GOLD WYVERN MATES.

You can only have two total of each holiday. Make sure you do not have the max before accepting an egg from me. Thanks.

Edited by duskspoken

• AND which of these do you like better? I might just do both, idk.

user posted image OR user posted image

I like the red on top one! laugh.gif

Ooh, and look - you have a Z dragon! (You could join the Z Project!)

I like the red on top one! laugh.gif

Ooh, and look - you have a Z dragon! (You could join the Z Project!)

Not sure what the Z project is, I'll check it out when I don't have a migraine.

Dusk- I sent a trade of a hellfire for the golden wyvern. I tried my only Cb female magma but got no interest.

Edited by Husker

2013 Valentine Breeding

Amora Dusk - bred

• Carita Dusk

• Eramus Dusk

• Rastus Dusk

• Roisin Dusk

• Rosaline Dusk

• Ghirardelli Dusk

• Godiva Dusk

If you don't mind, can I get offspring of Carita Dusk with a Golden Wyvern? I'd really appreciate it.

I was trying to get a 2nd gen 09 Valentine this year, but wasn't quite sure what pairing I was hoping for. Through random clicking on the AP I was lucky enough to get this Dusk egg and I'm just thrilled about it. I'd like to get a 2nd gen stripe mate for it to make an evengen checker lineage for future eggs. While I know it would be easy enough to find someone to breed me such an egg or trade for one, it occurred to me that it would be fabulous to make an all Dusk lineage from it, so I was wondering if, once the Holiday is over in a couple weeks, if you could breed me a 2nd gen stripe from your other 09/different stripe pairing? If not, that's cool, just thought it couldn't hurt to ask smile.gif

In any case, thanks so much for the little 09 egg, I adore it!

If you don't mind, can I get offspring of Carita Dusk with a Golden Wyvern? I'd really appreciate it.

I don't have a CB GW available to breed with that one, I've been breeding my GW's for other lineage projects. Sorry.

@MistoKitt Yup I can, just remind me once breeding for them has stopped. smile.gif

@Husker Accepted and thank you! biggrin.gif

Edited by duskspoken

Hey Dusk I'm assuming your gifting your Valentine offspring so if possible I know this is craaaaaazy but do you have a CB Gold to breed to Godiva Dusk? I know that's probably ridiculous to ask so if not how about a CB Winter?

I find it a bit odd no one is jumping at this chance for Valentine Dusks! I'm just absolutely thrilled I was just able to get one! I would have expected all slots to have been taken by now!

Edited by REDBULL

Oh, I'd be jumping all over me some Dusk v'days, IF there wasn't a limit of 2. I've got 2 of each caveborn v'day, so I can't have any Dusk v'days... or xmas dragons.

But I think I'll ask for some Dusk Halloween dragons for next year. biggrin.gif

I don't have a CB GW available to breed with that one, I've been breeding my GW's for other lineage projects. Sorry.

@MistoKitt Yup I can, just remind me once breeding for them has stopped. smile.gif

@Husker Accepted and thank you! biggrin.gif

It's fine, could I get an '10 bred with a Black Marrow/Shadow Walker? If that's not available either, how about a striped or nebula? I'd really appreciate it.

Oh, I'd be jumping all over me some Dusk v'days, IF there wasn't a limit of 2. I've got 2 of each caveborn v'day, so I can't have any Dusk v'days... or xmas dragons.

But I think I'll ask for some Dusk Halloween dragons for next year. biggrin.gif

I'm in the same boat as you smile.gif

So, dear people who can get Valentine Dusks -

Please consider offering Dusk Valentine offspring here down the line? We will love you!

Thanks!

- sd13

ETA: Redbull - <3 <3 <3 !!!!!!

Edited by stardust13

Please consider offering Dusk Valentine offspring here down the line? We will love you!

Thanks!

- sd13

I know I will. You can count on it!

Thanks!

- sd13

ETA: Redbull - <3 <3 <3 !!!!!!

I will breed it with my Dorkface and post it up for grabs here.

Reposting this so people can see it. Only three left unbred.

2013 Valentine Breeding

Amora Dusk - bred

Carita Dusk - bred

Eramus Dusk - bred

Rastus Dusk - bred

Roisin Dusk - bred

Rosaline Dusk - bred

Ghirardelli Dusk - bred

Godiva Dusk - bred

NO GOLD, SILVER OR GOLD WYVERN MATES.

You can only have two total of each holiday. Make sure you do not have the max before accepting an egg from me. Thanks.

Edited by duskspoken

Since there are still spots left, would it be possible for me to get an egg from one of your rosebuds x spring seasonal?

Also, thank you for always being so generous. :3

Edited to add: I'm unlocked and only have one rosebud, so I can pick it up right away.

Edited by Kith