Imperatrix

Dusk Lineage

Thanks for adding me to the 'Jeneva Dusk Dorkface & Elliott Dusk' list, by the way! ^^

Edited by TheGrox

Many thanks for beautiful egg from Elliott Dusk and Jeneva Dusk Dorkface. wub.gif

And of course I'm egglocked. laugh.gif That would have been a great mate for one of my BBW Thuweds, too.

I was trying for a canopy for my bbw thuwed

A pairing I am looking forward to breeding! biggrin.gif Also grabbed some eggs from the AP that I'm excited to build up mates for. smile.gif

user posted image

Very pretty, I didn't consider that pairing, but I like how they are kinda facing the same way and the color complement each other.

A pairing I am looking forward to breeding! biggrin.gif Also grabbed some eggs from the AP that I'm excited to build up mates for. smile.gif

user posted image

There's a list for that one already, and I'm on it, right? *drooool* ~_^

If you ever need anything for breeding, you know you can call on me and I'll do my best. It would be only fair to return the favor!

ETA: v Thank YOU, Jadeddragon!

Edited by stardust13

I thought I'd gift back a few dusks, I've been so lucky to get the ones I have smile.gif

I want to make sure they go to fellow dusk lineage lovers, people who will name it accordingly so if you'd like it, please send me a pm, first come first served smile.gif

White Stripe 3rd gen: lineage - gone, enjoy stardust!

Nebula, 3rd gen: lineage

Black Stripe, 3rd gen: lineage

Edited by jadedragon07

There's a list for that one already, and I'm on it, right? *drooool* ~_^

If you ever need anything for breeding, you know you can call on me and I'll do my best. It would be only fair to return the favor!

LOL I'd like to see them gender and breed before I make a list for them. I've had a few expected pairs lately refuse each other {One of my 'Harry Potter' pairings did this}. So if that happens I'll definitely need a new GW.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I usually just ask in chat or people I've gotten eggs before. I don't want people to feel that I am bugging them.

Thanks guys! I just randomly bred them, I was breeding to make vamps and when I got a magma I couldn't bare biting it, so I got a GW from someone.

@jadedragon07 Gah I wish I wasn't locked so I could take that stripe! sad.gif

Edited by duskspoken