• {purple x waterhorse}

• {skywing x purple}

upcoming pairings/breeding attempts:

• Boheme Dusk & Lucio Dusk {magma x gold wyvern}

• Delilah Dusk & Stellan Dusk {magma x gold wyvern}

• Gretchen Dusk & Jareth Dusk {waterhorse x terrae}

• {purple x waterhorse}

• {skywing x purple}

Those are some great pairings. I would die for an egg from one of your magma x gold wyvern pairings.

Those are some great pairings. I would die for an egg from one of your magma x gold wyvern pairings.

We'll see these pairings haven't yet been bred together. It's more a list so I can remember what I have growing up and to be bred. One of the magma x gw pairings refused already.

We'll see these pairings haven't yet been bred together. It's more a list so I can remember what I have growing up and to be bred. One of the magma x gw pairings refused already.

What a shame that they refused. Good luck with the next ones.

I've taken quite a lot from Duskspoken, so it's my turn to give back in this thread.

GONE.

Edited by Camilo543HF

Claimed the other water. Will return a 3rd gen checker here. If there's a 4th Sunrise/Water Dusk pair, this could get serious!

Thank you, Duskspoken!

There might not be. I am not a fan of the sunrise sprites. There wont be a gen 3 sunset/water pair for another few weeks.

There might not be. I am not a fan of the sunrise sprites. There wont be a gen 3 sunset/water pair for another few weeks.

No, I mean I now have two sunset/water dusks, so I should be able to make a 3rd gen, barring refusals. And there's a 3rd base pair I missed. If there's a 4th base pair, maybe I could request them sometime and make an all-Dusk suset/water checker to 4th gen.

This brings up a good question - do you want your own dragons back in breeding projects, in general? Because I would PM a successful first 3rd gen to you directly if you wanted it. Then I can leave later babies here. happy.gif

No, I mean I now have two sunset/water dusks, so I should be able to make a 3rd gen, barring refusals. And there's a 3rd base pair I missed. If there's a 4th base pair, maybe I could request them sometime and make an all-Dusk suset/water checker to 4th gen.

This brings up a good question - do you want your own dragons back in breeding projects, in general? Because I would PM a successful first 3rd gen to you directly if you wanted it. Then I can leave later babies here. happy.gif

I have picked up dragons from the thread before. And I will be breeding my sunsets next week to try and get a gen 2 sunset to pair with my water from a sunset x water

You picked up all my sunset fails. wink.gif I bred my water first then tried my other pairs to get a sunset but they all gave me waters.

This is still available

That's lovely, thank you biggrin.gif

Edit - I think my new egg had a positive effect on these their first egg after persistent trying biggrin.gif

Edited by nooey

I created a breeding list for Jean Dusk Thuwed and Arthur Dusk, if you'd like to get on it, leave me a comment and I will add you. smile.gif

May I please be on the list for Jean Dusk Thuwed and Arthur Dusk?

Added =)

@jadedragon07 you're welcome