jis99

Vampire bite BSA statistics

Bored of AP block, bit some eggs. All deaths-- which is pretty much what I was expecting.

125+ eggs

72+ dead

32 stays

21 repulse

In honor of making my goal of 300 vampires on scroll (301 now) I went on a biting fest. Three kills, one repulse and one turned and stayed. biggrin.gif

Another bite resulting in death sad.gif

4 bites:

* Lilith Vamp Beli'Sar bites the egg and it cracks open, killing the developing embryo inside.

* Bluttaufe Beli'Sar bites the egg and it cracks open, killing the developing embryo inside.

* Blutzauber Beli'Sar bites the egg and it cracks open, killing the developing embryo inside.

* Halloween Star bites the egg and it cracks open, killing the developing embryo inside.

That was... a massacer xd.png

Edited by Belisar

4 bites:

2 kept

2 killed

0 kicked

plus one found on the AP (been awhile since that happened cool.gif )

Two bites: Got lucky, now I have a lot of vamps so I can start biting whenever I want. |D. I killed two eggs, though.

Very scary first time biting, it got repulsed which is good because it didn't die and also i'm not egglocked anymore :L

Bit three, killed two and one repulsed. ._.

o.O Took a chance, and bit an egg with a great code (75Foe) using my female Vamp her own great code (USuck,) and the egg transformed and stayed!

Lol, I was so worried it wouldn't work, but I figured I'd try.

4 bites:

* Lilith Vamp Beli'Sar bites the egg and it cracks open, killing the developing embryo inside.

* Bluttaufe Beli'Sar bites the egg and it cracks open, killing the developing embryo inside.

* Blutzauber Beli'Sar bites the egg and it cracks open, killing the developing embryo inside.

* Halloween Star bites the egg and it cracks open, killing the developing embryo inside.

That was... a massacer xd.png

And to finish the September bites:

* Vampawz Beli'Sar bites the egg and it cracks open, killing the developing embryo inside.

I am really unlucky with bites lately v.v

Biting will now be stopped until Halloween is over. ^^" I need my kills xd.png

This month Im not taking chanses becuase lst month a bite 5 eggs...all died. Was horrable!

Two bites, two kills.

And one of the vampires i used i was hoping to save until the ratios get better... that plan went well /sarcasm dry.gif Why do i keep using my BSAs as soon as they're available?