jis99

Vampire bite BSA statistics

Another kill :L

Terrae's seem to turn the most for me, for some reason.

Add two more bites and kills to my vamps. Really I should hold off until the ratio of vamps is lower--but with all my vamps I get itchy if i don't try. laugh.gif

My vampires are all rusty from my biting hiatus, must be why they killed another egg.

120+ eggs

68+ dead

32 stays

20 repulse

Edit: And two more deaths.

Edited by Nine

Jeez, all my vamps must be serial killers at heart lately....five bites with four kills and one turn and stay. I'm going to have to have a serious discussion with all my vamps...let up on the kills! At least repulse once in a while so that others can get a vamp egg off of the AP. dry.gif

2/3 vamp bites = 2 dead, one turned.

ogody.png.

I haven't killed too many, most of the time they just get repulsed, I guess I'm lucky. I haven't played in over a year or so I think, so I'm scared to start biting just in case they all die, lol.

I haven't killed too many, most of the time they just get repulsed, I guess I'm lucky. I haven't played in over a year or so I think, so I'm scared to start biting just in case they all die, lol.

Lol, they probably will die, at some point. Had a dying spree. 8c

I did put the biting on ice but I ended up biting one low timer from the AP (which died) and a miss click from the cave (which turned and stayed) in the last couple of weeks.

ETA: I saw someone claiming to have over 400 Vampires! We are soooo behind. >.<

Edited by CatCreature

Two bites.

One success and stay, one kill.

Finally. :< But now i'm egglocked and i wanted to go grab myself my second Musty. Oh well, i can always get one later as they'll probably be common. :3

The ratios seem to be getting better. Hm... Might just go stock up on vampires for when the ratios get bad.

I got my first repulse yesterday smile.gif Very happy about it seeing as otherwise it would be sitting on my scroll for 5 hours...

Had a repulse a couple of days ago, and a death Tuesday night. Ah well. Will try not to bite again for awhile, lol.

edit: Apparently I am an idiot, lol. Bit two mis-clicks with one being a repulse and one netting me a 24hr wait rolleyes.gif At least they BOTH didn't die tongue.gif

Edited by CDM

Another bite; another kill. 8c

Would really like to bite the two misclicks clogging up my slots but so many deaths have been reported here recently. /trembles

Woot! I found a CB Vamp egg in the AP. The poor thing is down to 5D20H already. xd.png

Has the vamp success ratio changed lately, or am I just monumentally unlucky this month? blink.gif Six bites, six kills, and that seems improbably high.

Has the vamp success ratio changed lately, or am I just monumentally unlucky this month? blink.gif Six bites, six kills, and that seems improbably high.

It has been The Summer of Death, as it was last summer. Hopefully it will get better again @ Halloween, as it did last year.

Oddly for me, I've only had one failed bite that killed an egg. The others were all successful bites that stayed on my scroll (which was sad, because I was hoping to repulse a misclicked caveblocker egg). For some reason, Earthquake has been failing. It won't hatch the eggs, it won't kill the eggs (not that I'm complaining), it just totally does not affect any egg at all. huh.gif

I've been failing every bite too. Shame. I'd try to help clear out this cave blockage otherwise.

2 bites; one stay and transformed, one killed.

Seemed like they're dying a lot more than before. ;A;