jis99

Vampire bite BSA statistics

A bite and another death dry.gif

1 bite, 1 death. Just IOU'd 10 vamps... hopefully I start getting some successes soon. 3:

Edit: 2 more bites, one killed, one turned and stayed.

Edited by Varekis

Hopefully, the bite ratio of "kills" will change soon. I've acquired the three on scroll I have now with gifting/trading. I'm sick of biting 4-5 eggs and ending up with four dead and maybe one turn and stay. When I'm fairly sure I have a fighting chance I'll go on a biting frenzy again.

This week:

3 bites = 3 kills

censorkip.gif

I'm done with bites for a while, especially with Halloween fast approaching I need those kill slots for my own zombie-pocalypse. Bwahahaha!

Cheers,

Shala

Out of ALL my bites, only two died and two were killed. ^V^ The other ten or so were successes~ <3

Three bites, three kills. :(

Edit: Another kill. :l

Edited by Varekis

I am doing a bit of a mass biting this week, and so far,

19 failed and killed the egg,

6 were successful and stayed,

1 was successful, was repulsed, but I caught it from the AP (LOL),

3 were successful, was repulsed, and lost.

And today was the day I had 3 repulse and 4 failure.

I might have been able to catch the repulsed eggs if I was using my regular computer and internet, but I was on my grandpa's house, using a netbook... dry.gif

Ah, phooey I couldn't resist trying as I'm so close to my goal - two bites and two "kills". Just when I was starting to clear off a lot of the dead eggshell litter too. dry.gif

I have one verx reliable Vamp, and all her bites were successful so far. Even got one repulse.

As for the others.. there are certain I haven't tried yet. Also have one Vamp who, out of 3 attempts, killed every egg so far. Will unlikely use him again. ^^"

2 bites since i got bored and wanted to help clear out the AP.

Picked up a mint. Bit with Pants Are Overrated. Repulsed. Noticed the code. Well, this is awkward.

Picked up a pebble. Bit with Bit Your Butt. Squish.

So no new vamps for me.

I've been really unlucky this week. 8 kills + 1 repulse.

My overall score is now -- 15 Successes, 3 Repulsed, 21 Kills

I haven't had a successful bite in a long time. I went through a period where all of my bites were successful, but lately they've all just been kill. I don't use it anymore unless I'm desperate to get rid of an egg I just caught and want to repulse it... but it hasn't been working. tongue.gif So I need to stop. But sometimes I just can't help myself, just to see if it works... xd.png