jis99

Vampire bite BSA statistics

Nooo, the "3rd gen" vamp I really wanted to turn a vampire finally did and I wanted a Halloween vampire but I decided to take an egg from the AP and it was caught on the 29th. ;___;

I finally had the time before the (hopefully) Halloween drop on Saturday to try for some vampires. I bit four, killed two and turned two into little vamps. I might drop them to the AP for others or keep them - not too sure yet.

First vampire bite after Halloween & it stayed! C: Post-Halloween luck.

Same here biggrin.gif My vampire scroll goals are now complete!

First bite in about a month, aaaaand... it dies.

Total:

127+ eggs

73+ dead

32 stays

22 repulse

Starting to wonder if, somewhere along the line, I miscounted all my 'stays'. 32 sounds oddly optimistic.

First bite in about a month, aaaaand... it dies.

Total:

127+ eggs

73+ dead

32 stays

22 repulse

Starting to wonder if, somewhere along the line, I miscounted all my 'stays'. 32 sounds oddly optimistic.

Not really.

It used to be that at least half the bites were successful and stayed on your scroll. It changed in the Summer of 2011, when just about every bite resulted in death. It got better just before Thanksgiving 2011, and got worse again the Summer of 2012.

I'm hoping the biting stats get better soon, before Thanksgiving 2012.

Ehh..back to my normal bad luck...three eggs bitten and three "kills." I want to have a little talk with my vamps as their success rate has stunk lately *wags finger at grumpy vamps" dry.gif

I don't think I will bite any eggs until I have at least the silver trophy. I will, however, be scouring the AP for repulsed vampire eggs to add to my collection smile.gif

That's where I found my current 2 vampies. Hope the second one grows to be another girl. I absolutely LOVE their color.

My first bite was unsuccessful and is still sitting on my scroll :<

Not really.

It used to be that at least half the bites were successful and stayed on your scroll. It changed in the Summer of 2011, when just about every bite resulted in death. It got better just before Thanksgiving 2011, and got worse again the Summer of 2012.

I'm hoping the biting stats get better soon, before Thanksgiving 2012.

Yes, I remember that, lol. Just sounded a bit high for me personally, as I don't recall having so many vamps on my scroll (usually keep stays).

7 bites:

1 kept

3 killed

3 kicked

Turn/kill ratio is better, not too thrilled about about the kick rate dry.gif

Just had a repulse, which is exactly what I was hoping for:

128+ eggs

73+ dead

32 stays

23 repulse

My last two bites have been successful. smile.gif I had one fail a few days ago though. But the odds are finally in my favour, it seems.

I was able to get two vamp eggs through trade but my own vamps seem to be only in "kill" mode. I suppose I could keep killing until the cracked egg shells took over my scroll entirely... laugh.gif

Tonight, trying to create a Vampire to gift, I killed 3, had 1 repulse, and finally got lucky.