jis99

Vampire bite BSA statistics

Two bites, one kill and one repulse.

Mine always repulse. But I was going to abandon them anyway T_T Less work for me to do, lol.

3 Bites = 3 Deaths

Overall stats thus far (17 Attempts)

65% Failure

33% Success (Keep)

6% Success (Repulse)

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

5 bites. 3 deaths, 1 abandon, 1 stayed.

dead eggs please get off my scroll you're not welcome here

Great. It was Friday 13th yesterday and I wanted to bite several eggs. But only bit two. Both died. A cat nap later and it wasn't Friday anymore. >.<

Edit: Bit four eggs today. All four died. *sigh*

Edited by CatCreature

Bit and another one died. :C

I currently acquired a new vamp egg and vamp hatchie. I refused to bite on Friday the 13th but might do a major bite session today. Breeding on my scroll currently I'm ending up with outright refusals or no egg produced. So, if I'm correct the Cave is trying to right the ratio(s) of various breeds (even my blacks don't want to breed). So, even if I get another "kill" at least the vamps are doing something to add to my population of my vamp army. biggrin.gif

ETA: I just bit three cb eggs with one kill, one repulse and one turn and stay. At least they weren't all kills. dry.gif

Edited by Misha

Mocha Splatter hatched, making way for a Coastal Waverunner CB... which squished as well.

Vanilla-pire bites the egg and it cracks open, killing the developing embryo inside.

So, for now:

2/0/0

Fail/Turn/Repulse

I will attempt to update this post with every bite.

Edited by YellowTsunami

Bite fest tonight -- I decided to do four CB Eggs from the AP. Eeech. Three kills and only one stay and turn. But I'll take it. I'm upping my numbers of the vamp army nicely. I call my scroll "Cracked Egg Shell City." laugh.gif

My bite BSA gamble instincts were itching earlier today when one of my eggshells disappeared so I bit two... both killed. Grah.

I got bored, had two empty egg slots just a few minutes ago.

2 bites, 1 repulse, 1 stay. Luckily they were both freshly caught CB commons, just in case...

Vampybutt and Mocha Splatter's bites were used up today. Mocha Splatter was successful, but Vampy, errm... not so much for me, success for someone else.

So, that brings my total to:

2 fail 1 repulse 1 stay.

/must've been the mocha i spilled last night dry.gif Vampires love those, no?

Edited by YellowTsunami

Five bites and fours kills with one turn and stay. I'll double down on *might peeved* dry.gif

Ecchh..three bites tonight with two kills and one stay and turn. Pretty par for the course right now about 2/3 seem to be kills and only 1/3 survive to turn and stay and/or repulse to the AP.

Another bite and kill. I cannot express how much I dislike my vampires right now. sleep.gif /smacks the sillies

8 bites

1 kept

1 kicked

6 killed

Too bad the new DC updates didn't include better vamp ratios mad.gifmad.gif

bleh

Bit Yer Butt bites the egg and it cracks open, killing the developing embryo inside.

3 fails 1 repulse 1 stay

Squish.

I've had 2 repulses now. It's really hard to raise a vampire army when you only have one vamp dragon. -___-

Made an impulse bite after finding an egg with a rather "derpy" code.

It turned and stayed. O.o

glass_kisses

There's a Vampire gifting thread if you're looking for more Vampires. wink.gif

I've had 2 repulses now. It's really hard to raise a vampire army when you only have one vamp dragon. -___-

I find it hard with the many vamps I have, funny enough. Dianacat has a lot of vamps, but I really like making my own instead of having them gifted to me.

I tried biting for the first time today, and it was a success! My waterwalker.is now a vamp.