jis99

Vampire bite BSA statistics

This month: 10 bites. 4 killings, 3 turned but repulsed and 3 turned and kept, but I abandoned anyway. I guess It's okay. n_n

Tried biting for the first time... and it killed the egg. sad.gif

Oh well. I'll try again when the dead egg gets off my scroll.

Finally got a successful bite after two weeks of fails and wouldn't you know it it repulsed rolleyes.gif

click

Go Me. Three bites and only one kill and two turned and stayed....finally. dry.gif

Bit three and they all died. Was going to be 4 casualties, but I decided to spare the Hellfire because I am such a lovable, generous humanitarian.

136+ eggs

78+ dead

34 stays

24 repulse

wouldnt know lol xd.png I seem to be a magnet for AP vamp eggs rofl i never need to bite (speaking of which if u wanna trade for one pm me an offer)

I picked this up from the AP for the code because I thought it would make a good vampire. Unfortunately, it failed. It really is 'ded'.

well hey that worked out well i caught a CB egg that i didnt want and figured it was worth the risk so i bit it and it turned xd.png (btw i have 2 vamps atm if any1 wants 2 trade somethin for em)

Three bites and three kills. Ugh. dry.gif

And, another four bites tonight...three dead and one stayed and turned. Better than zip however which has been my luck lately. However I am up to 325 vampires in my army now on the upside. cool.gif

Edited by Misha