jis99

Vampire bite BSA statistics

one bite today... one death... (was meant to be a gift for a friend that just signed up)

I've had two bites - two fails. mad.gif Those were intended to be gifts to friends.

Three bites-- two deaths and a repulse. Bite ratios are either really good or really bad, I've never seen a real solid middle ground.

123+ eggs

70+ dead

32 stays

21 repulse

Bite ratios are either really good or really bad, I've never seen a real solid middle ground.

Yes! Exactly. I've had no luck at all lately. Two dead egg shells on my scroll currently from failed bites.

Just bit four times.

2 kills, 1 repulse, 1 success and keep. And now i'm egglocked.

Is it just me, or are spitfires transforming more than the other eggs i've bitten?

Edited by YellowTsunami

About a week and a half ago I tranformed a CB Walker Walker. Now that vampire bit a cb Albino and the egg stayed *hugs vampires*

So far no kills ^^

All kills lately it seems, if it weren't for gifts I wouldn't be near my goal of three hundred on scroll. dry.gif

3 kills, 1 repulse, 1 transform. I don't know why I still bother. tongue.gif But this is the best outcome I've had for a while.

Edited by StormWizard212

I bit and killed a spitfire. dry.gif Wow, she really is a failure. (See her description. I really want a vampire from her...)

Another death for me as well sad.gif

Oh Bleep. Four bites and four kills...just when my scroll was starting to look a little tidier again. dry.gif

Out of 6 - 3 Deaths - 3 Success

50% Success

3:3 Death/Success Ratio