jis99

Vampire bite BSA statistics

Gravemind's Sapnish Tlaknig bites the egg and it cracks open, killing the developing embryo inside.

aaaaand another squish

4 fails 1 repulse 1 stay

I knew mornings were bad luck.

Better luck with the next vampire, eh?

EDIT: I have 6 eggshells now. O_o

Edited by YellowTsunami

Through trades, gifts and biting. Have currently four vamp hatchies and one vamp egg on scroll. Moving on up! biggrin.gif

:c. I want to bittteee. But nothing wants ot be ready right now. Gonna go run off and attempt to bite something.

Bit again and it died.

/raeg.

Shoulda Brought a Gun bites the egg and it cracks open, killing the developing embryo inside.

5 fails 1 repulse 1 stay

The bad luck continues.

Through trades and bites currently have four CB Vamp hatchies and two CB Vamp Eggs. My scroll needs a break from all those cracked egg shells for sure though. dry.gif

Latly I've been getting nothing other than kills. So I give up.

The kills I believe are swinging up in number as we had success for a while and now the numbers of turns and stays/repulses will drop again. For how long who knows..maybe a month? Then it'll turn back to a better percentage of surviving vamp babies. I'm only twenty away from my goal of three hundred and, currently have four hatchies and two new baby vamp eggs. *crosses fingers to reach goal*

Edited by Misha

Hm, not THAT bad. unsure.gif

9 bites today

5 dead

2 repulses

2 turned and stayed

Bite and a death. Summer of Death 2, continues sad.gif

Super unlucky! I have two vampires, and I've bitten three eggs and they all died. My sister was luckier, she bit an egg and it lived to turn into a vampire but unfortunately the egg got repulsed.

The last two times I've used bite they egg vamped and stayed on my scroll. I blame not expecting anything good to come from it >.>.

Edited by Alse15

Ugh. Five bites with four kills and only one stay and turn. Oops. My vamps are playing deadly recently. dry.gif

It makes we want to hurl -- three kills and one repulse for the lucky individual who caught it. *sigh* It's seemingly back to high kill ratio until the system evens out. Argh.

safdjjds. Bit yet /again/ and no vamp babies.

/suparraegggg.

3 Bites = 2 Turns, 1 Death

Overall stats thus far (20 Attempts)

60% Failure [12]

35% Success (Keep) [7]

5% Success (Repulse) [1]

:c. K, I give up. I just need another subject. >C

EDIT; I got a vampy finally. :3

Edited by Ashes The Second

Bite: kill, Bite: kill, Bite: kill, Bite:, kill and bite turned and stayed. Four kills and one success. Sheesh. Glad to have the new baby though. dry.gif

Bite: kill, Bite: kill, Bite: kill, Bite:, kill and bite turned and stayed. Four kills and one success. Sheesh. Glad to have the new baby though. dry.gif

That stinks, I hope we have more luck in the future! Two to three bites for me -- all but one died. >.<;