jis99

Vampire bite BSA statistics

All attempts today resulted in deaths. My Vamps have officially turned into a murdering horde.....

After having been lucky last time (got two eggs) this time I ended up with two bites and two kills. Oh the frustration we vamp lovers go through. tongue.gif

After having been lucky last time (got two eggs) this time I ended up with two bites and two kills. Oh the frustration we vamp lovers go through. tongue.gif

Indeed; My luck is gonna run out eventually.

~♥

1 Bite: 1 Turn and Stay. Miracle! tongue.gif

Edit: 2 more bites: 1 turned and stayed; 1 turned and repelled. Woo-hoo! smile.gif

Edited by fainewebbe

Four bites today and two repulses (congrats to whoever caught them), one kill and only one turn and stay. *sigh* Well I'll take what I can get these days. dry.gif

4th of July...

...and it's all death, death, death, death and more death. dry.gif

/Edit due to counting wrong. Five deaths total today. #¤%&$£@!!

Edited by CatCreature

Haven't bitten in a while because the odds are pretty garbage once again, but I felt like taking a gamble today and it paid off.

LOL NOT. Another death.

116+ eggs

64+ dead

32 stays

20 repulse

Oh piffle, I had three bites tonight with two kills and one turn and stay. Why can't I just once get a combo of repulse and stays when I do three and over? Its too bad we can't make some kind of sculpture for our scrolls with all the cracked eggshells that we seem to accumulate. laugh.gif

I went on a biting spree a couple days ago with all my vamps. Deaths wouldn't be so bad if they didn't hog egg slots for 24 hours (preaches to choir).

I had 4 deaths, I think 2 stays and the rest (5) repulsed.

Two bites with two different results: a death sad.gif and a repulse happy.gif

Another death =o And just when my stats were starting to look somewhat balanced!

117+ eggs

65+ dead

32 stays

20 repulse

Its too bad we can't make some kind of sculpture for our scrolls with all the cracked eggshells that we seem to accumulate. laugh.gif

This is the best idea ever. laugh.gif

And......I have another dead egg to add to the pile. xd.png

Three bites today. Two died but the third actually stayed.

That marks my bite #400. biggrin.gif

Aha! Finally. I did two bites and they both turned and stayed. I was going to do more bites but I figured I shouldn't push my luck. biggrin.gif

*sigh* I only have one vampire from an original '08 vampire (wish I had more!) and the pesky vamp keeps killing every egg I get him to bite. sad.gif

1 bite, 1 kill.

1 Bite and.....another kill.

The other dragons on my scroll are starting to become suspicious of the Vamps.... xd.png

My vamps have fallen to a new low tonight -- three bites and three kills. Yech. sad.gif

Another bite n' kill, bringing my grand total of dead eggs on my scroll to 8. I did happen to nab one a Vamp egg off the AP, though, so at least I have that. smile.gif

Edit: Make that nine dead eggs. xd.png

Edited by fainewebbe

Just bit and killed an egg. 8< That's one of the few failures I've had .I've killed.. three eggs so far out of all my attempts, and 3/4 of my zombies are bitten by me. Can't get enough of that action. ;-;.

Two bites today.

One death and one turn and stay.

I now have a total of 265 + 2 frozen Vampires. biggrin.gif

*Edit to add another egg shell to the pile*

Edit2: Oops, a repulse! xd.png

Edited by CatCreature