Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I would like an egg from the Remembrance/Honor LineagePlease add me to the waiting list.

Link to scroll - http://dragcave.net/user/jillybean711

*Generation of egg requested - 2nd

*Breeder - purplehaze

*Breeding pair - Remembering Emily Hope & Remembering Candleray

Edited by jillybean711

I want an egg from the Breast Cancer Hope lineagePlease add me to the waiting list.

Link to scroll - Here.

Preferred generation (gen 5 – 13+ available) - Doesn't matter.

Naming Form - Hope

Dragon Owner: kittyrules2003

Name of Dragon: Pink Wings of Hope

Lineage URL of Dragon: Lineage

I'm re-naming Pink Wish of Hope to Pink Wings of Hope so I don't confuse her with the Wish lineage dragons (that are also Pinks).

Looks like this needs a bump from page 2!

Welcome Neon Skylight!

I will try to get an update done sometime this week.

For the second week in a row my Remembrance pair has given me no egg. sad.gif If anyone on the list would like a higher gen egg I can try breeding my 2nd gens.

Wait, what happened to iwishiwasindixie? Why was her scroll burned? And, will this still continue? In her signature, it says this;

I've just about grown tired of all this. 95% of the people that know me on here hate me for something I didn't do (formerly scamming and lying), I lost a lot of dragons that made the game worthwhile, and almost everytime I mess something up I get blamed. High school's depressing enough. I don't need this standing in my way. This was fun while it lasted. I'm a lot more mature than this. Ta-ta.

Long story short? I have left DC, and never coming back. Too much drama and dragon-losses, and I've grown up and won't waste time with this anymore. Pink dragons still rock.

Which is why I'm wondering sad.gif It would suck if this lineage comes to a halt.

Since Dixie’s scroll was lost, they now appear in the lineage as wild dragons, but can be identified by their codes.

I already now that her scroll was burnt so no surprise. See that sentence right at the beginning in the very first post?

And reading this i really don't want to dig up dirt. So i like to see this conversation shifting to PMs.

This lineage was her idea and we kept and will keep it alive.

Really i don't want to warm up something that seems to hurt so much as to see no other soulution as to leave.

I already now that her scroll was burnt so no surprise. See that sentence right at the beginning in the very first post?

And reading this i really don't want to dig up dirt. So i like to see this conversation shifting to PMs.

This lineage was her idea and we kept and will keep it alive.

Really i don't want to warm up something that seems to hurt so much as to see no other soulution as to leave.

im guessing she recently changed that? I never noticed it before....

cause she really didn't look how much this lineage thrives without her... this is one lineage I have been with for years now

I was here at the time that Dixie left and I don't know any more about it than what is in her signature (and has been since she went inactive). I think we can let this conversation drop, please? I prefer to just honor her by keeping up the lineage that she started. The lineage is safe because there are a number of us who care deeply about it and about the cause of breast cancer awareness.

I was here at the time that Dixie left and I don't know any more about it than what is in her signature (and has been since she went inactive). I think we can let this conversation drop, please? I prefer to just honor her by keeping up the lineage that she started. The lineage is safe because there are a number of us who care deeply about it and about the cause of breast cancer awareness.

I agree

New Egg Form - Hope

Dragon Breeder: Neon Skylite

Lineage URL of Egg: Lineage

Transferring or Keeping: Mine! (I will give eggs away later, it's just that I want to have ONE egg to myself before I start giving away.

Also guys I'm sorry for sounding bad but the first time I bred my pair, I didn't realise I was scroll-locked.

Egg's produced.

Gets automatically abandoned.

Damn.

Checks wiki.

Can't get egg back.

Damn x2.

Does this mean you'll ban me or something? Since I know this lineage's very strict about the care of their dragons...

New Egg Form - Hope

Dragon Breeder: Neon Skylite

Lineage URL of Egg: Lineage

Transferring or Keeping: Mine! (I will give eggs away later, it's just that I want to have ONE egg to myself before I start giving away.

Also guys I'm sorry for sounding bad but the first time I bred my pair, I didn't realise I was scroll-locked.

Egg's produced.

Gets automatically abandoned.

Damn.

Checks wiki.

Can't get egg back.

Damn x2.

Does this mean you'll ban me or something? Since I know this lineage's very strict about the care of their dragons...

just be more careful, mistakes happen, i'll help you keep an eye out in the ap for the eggie. you have almost 2 days before it hits the ap

Edited by Zerhai

@Neon Skylite - I'll try to help keep a look out for the egg, too. But even if we don't get it back, don't worry too much. It will not be the first time this happened and you won't be banned or anything. I think we have probably all made the mistake of breeding something we intended to keep and realized too late that we were scroll locked. Treat it as a learning experience. I know I am a lot more careful since I lost a special egg that way. wink.gif

Which is why I'm wondering sad.gif It would suck if this lineage comes to a halt.

Don't worry, this lineage is in no danger of coming to a halt any time soon. wink.gif

New Egg Form - Remembrance

Dragon Breeder: purplenewt

Lineage URL of Egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Evk9n

Transferring or Keeping: This one I'm keeping.

I do believe we are encouraged to mix our lineage (appropriately) with Hope's sister lineage? I plan to keep this particular lineage Arias/Speckle-throat only. smile.gif

Naming Form - Hope

Dragon Owner: Neon Skylite

Name of Dragon: Hopes of a New Future

Lineage URL of Dragon: Lineage

I realised yesterday that if a white dragon I had that was part of the Musical Lineage by the Dragoness was a pink they could technically be a hope dragon, because it's name was "theme of hope".

I dunno. I just noticed it while I was playing Dual Destinies.

Wait.

Dual Destinies has themes hope and despair.

The case I was playing was the end of Turnabout Academy.

Athena has a mental breakdown at the end, but hope pushes her.

Theme of Hope could be a Hope dragon.

Hope at the end of this post doesn't sound like a word anymore.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?

Illuminati.

Don't tell me you thought of anything else.

Sorry, I have been kind of neglectful of this lineage lately.

My Remembrance pair finally have decided to give me another egg!

New Egg Form - Remembrance

Dragon Breeder: purplehaze

Lineage URL of Egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/WRb26

Transferring or Keeping: Transferring to Lady-Emrys, I believe Transferred to SaphireKat

Edited by purplehaze