Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

well my remembrance dragon didn't like the mate i gave it(didn't refuse so i will try again in a week)

New Egg Form - Hope

Dragon Breeder: Trickseh

Lineage URL of Egg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/MtTBL

Transferring or Keeping: Keeping, in hope it is female and I can name it in hope for my aunt, who is currently fighting cancer. smile.gif

I have influenced it to be female, so hopefully it will be <3

I want an egg from the Breast Cancer Hope lineagePlease add me to the waiting list.

Link to scroll - http://dragcave.net/user/xHaiki

Preferred generation

Side Note: Nobody in my family (hopefully never) has breast cancer. i simply would like a hope egg to show that i support it no matter what! i also may have to receive it as hatchling cause i will most likely be egglocked, also um... i dont have another CB new pink, the only one i have is bred that somebody gave me, can this work or will i need to scrawl the caves to find the hope egg a mate?

Edited by xHaiki

xHaiki, thanks for your interest in the Hope lineage. smile.gif I will add you to the list. I'm sure one of our breeders will be glad to make arrangements to pass along an egg or a hatchie to you when you have the space for it.

The mate for a Hope dragon must be a caveborn Pink, so I am afraid you will have to hunt down one of those, but they are usually not too hard to find. Desert, Alpine, and Volcano are the best places to look. Or people sometimes offer them up on this thread if you keep an eye out for posts like that.

okay thats fine! when i get egg room ill try finding it a mate... (can it be an aria or does it have to be a pink?,) ill have egg room in maaaybe 4 hours. but i have hatchling space now.

okay thats fine! when i get egg room ill try finding it a mate... (can it be an aria or does it have to be a pink?,) ill have egg room in maaaybe 4 hours. but i have hatchling space now.

Aria would be in the "Remembrance" project/lineage (also located in this thread.

Pink would be the "Hope" project/lineage

----

I was wondering for my Remembrance project ...if I'm doing an even lineage does all of my dragons have to have Remembering in it? Or only the ones that is bred from my 2g Remembering Aria?

Aria would be in the "Remembrance" project/lineage (also located in this thread.

----

I was wondering for my Remembrance project ...if I'm doing an even lineage does all of my dragons have to have Remembering in it? Or only the ones that is bred from my 2g Remembering Aria?

well why not have a hope/remembrance lineage?

hope for the afflicted and remembrance for the lost

(not separate lineages but one single one like a pinks mate for life would be aria)

Updated to here

Added xHaiki to the wait list for a Hope egg.

The mate for your Hope dragon must be only a caveborn Pink dragon. The Hope lineage is a purebred Pink lineage. No Arias or any other breed.

----

The only ones that are required to carrying the Remember or Honor name are the descendents of the 2g. It is okay if you choose to name all the other dragons in your even gen line with the lineage name, but it is also okay if you don't.

well why not have a hope/remembrance lineage?

hope for the afflicted and remembrance for the lost

(not separate lineages but one single one like a pinks mate for life would be aria)

The Hope lineage is the original lineage started back in 2009 by "Dixie" to bring awareness to the fight against breast cancer and to offer Hope for a cure. We have tried to keep the same rules over the years. It is designed to be a purebred Pink lineage.

The Remembrance/Honor line is something that we have just started to allow a bit more personalization, but the two lines are not to be combined. The Remembrance/Honor line starting pair are Arias, but the lineage allows Aria, Pink, and Specklethroats.

~purplehaze

Sorry, but the rules for our Hope lineage are strict and our lineage is very old. If you ever dare to breed your Hope Dragon not to his/her lifemate you are breaking the rules. The lifemate has to be a Pink for the Hope lineage.

P.S.: Today i talked about my grandmother. She had breast cancer and mentioning breast cancer reminds me of her. I am so touchy today. (According to my dictionary this is the right word to describe my mood.)

Edited by Tigerkralle

Hugs to you Tiger! That is one reason why this lineage is so special.

Thank you! This irrational feeling a few moments ago that breaking the rules of the Hope lineage is something personal for me... *blush*

@xHaiki

You have a PM.

New Egg Form - Hope

Dragon Breeder: Tigerkralle

Lineage URL of Egg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/cXR5J

Transferring or Keeping: Transfered to xHaiki

Edited by Tigerkralle

New Egg Form - Hope

Dragon Breeder: Zerhai

Lineage URL of Egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Qs4BO

Transferring or Keeping: keeping

I understand the feeling, even when I was a new member, I felt that way that this lineage was something sacred... its why i feel so guilty when i accidentally abandon an egg.... my first hope egg was a dragon with a very odd lineage, and since it didn't go by the rules I asked ph if she wanted me to freeze it to make sure the issues with that lineage were not bred further

speaking of eggs which don't go with the lineage... i discovered that one of my last "mistaken abandonments" ended up mated to a moonstone and named: Felix Wonderflower... and though the person has their name visible i currently can't find them on the forum... but at least it seems the hatchie that came of it is frozen

Edited by Zerhai

New Egg Form - Hope

Dragon Breeder: SaphireKat

Lineage URL of Egg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/cRpdq

Transferring or Keeping: Transferring to whomever wants it. PM or ask on thread smile.gif

This was just a test to see if the dragons were compatible, seeing how I've never bred Shenea Hope before. smile.gif

I tried breeding my 2nd gen Remembrance/Honor pair. They didn't refuse, but they didn't show much interest in each other either. dry.gif If anyone would like a 3rd even gen offspring instead of a 2nd gen, you are welcome to request one and I will try them again when they are off cooldown. This is what the lineage will look like. The egg could be either Aria or Specklethroat.

Edit: I have added that pair to the list of breeding pairs that I have and will allow requests for even 3rd gen eggs now.

Eventually I would like to keep another 2nd gen for myself so I can breed 3rd gen stairs for those who might prefer those. I want to work down the long waiting list a bit first, though. ohmy.gif

Edited by purplehaze

I am sad i tried again to breed my remembrance dragon.... and again didn't refuse but didn't give me an egg either....

in other news i named my newest hope hatchling:

Naming Form - Hope

Dragon Owner: Zerhai

Name of Dragon: Gambling Hope Dra'axi

Lineage URL of Dragon: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Qs4BO

Edited by Zerhai

Naming Form - Hope

Dragon Owner: xHaiki

Name of Dragon: Hope an Craite (cause clan an craite on the witcher) but when i find his mate she will have the an Craite last name as well, just like my undines. the Von Everecs (also witcher lol)

Lineage URL of Dragon: http://dragcave.net/lineage/cXR5J

Naming Form - Hope

Dragon Owner: Trickseh

Name of Dragon: Ingrid and Anneli's Loving Hope

Lineage URL of Dragon: https://dragcave.net/lineage/MtTBL

Named after my Gran (Ingrid) and my aunt (Anneli) <3

Edited by Trickseh

I got a little off my breeding schedule this week, but just bred this little beauty. smile.gif

New Egg Form - Remembrance

Dragon Breeder: purplehaze

Lineage URL of Egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/bxPXV

Transferring or Keeping: Transferring to StormBirdRising purplenewt

Edited by purplehaze

If anyone on the wait list wants a 9g egg, I can currently breed one.

Just let me know and I'll breed my pair. smile.gif