Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

its all yours giggly!

give eggie 4 a home

and oh no i forgot to either abandon an egg or hatch one incuhatchable.... before i bred again.... unsure.gif

lost hope eggie....

so if anyone sees it in the ap please pick it up and give it a home.....

after i have been in this lineage for such a long time..... i have come to realize how HARD it is to remember to use a cb which hasn't had any eggs..... and i know this lineage has been around a long time however I think it would be a good idea..... to change that rule.... to simply no inbreeding, its a lot easier to check for that than to have to find a cb which hasn't had eggs..... not to mention it will probably help spread the lineage!

ok here is eggie 5:

eggie 5

Give Eggie 5 a home!

and here is eggie 6:

eggie 6

Give eggie 6 a home!

its all yours sunny

also 4 and 5 still need a home *(edit: eggie 4 is being hatched so if you want it message me and i'll send it to you, seriously do you guys have a problem with high lineages cause i think you have taken nearly every under 10 gen i have set out oh well i'll keep it noone wants it)

Edited by Zerhai

Yeah, I usually prefer low lineages. But I wouldn't mind picking up a higher lineage for this project. I'm just egg locked and I need to keep all of the eggs I have currently for other projects.

I would be willing to pick up another egg, if you're still breeding them later, once my egg hatches.

Sent you a PM Zerhai. I will take the hatchie if you are willing to part with it. I like long lineages, although I wish there was a way to display the whole length of it!

I made an offer for egg 5 if no one else wants it. smile.gif

Thank you! biggrin.gif

Edited by FAstudent12

I made an offer for egg 5 if no one else wants it. smile.gif

yay its all yours! *goes to breed more* I thinks i have too many hopes! And the hatchie is all yours ph!

thought for egg 7 (i think) i would go for one of my male hopes!

eggie 7

give eggie 7 a home!

and for eggie 8, another short lineage female line:

eggie 8

give eggie 8 a home!

btw with this one i hope you breed the potential "her" asap, she has a record of all her siblings have at least one egg(i was surprised when i saw usually there is one or two that isn't bred but all her siblings have had an egg)

hmmm im debating ending this at 15 hopes bred.... maybe......

btw i picked up a couple of cb pinks recently if anyone wants them! (just pm me) one i found in alpine one in volcano, oh and a red if someone needs that

Edited by Zerhai

I made an offer on egg 8, but if someone else also wants the egg, they can have it. Ill need to look for mates for my new hopes once they gender. smile.gif

Edited by FAstudent12

I made an offer on egg 8, but if someone else also wants the egg, they can have it. Ill need to look for mates for my new hopes once they gender. smile.gif

its first come first serve, so its all yours!

Now to breed another!

eggie 9 is another male line!

eggie 9

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

sorry abandoning all cbs i have on my scroll i can always get more

Edited by Zerhai

Sorry to point this out, but you can't give away a hatchling once it is named. That one is named.

Sorry to point this out, but you can't give away a hatchling once it is named. That one is named.

I didn't even notice that. Thanks for pointing it out.

so are we gonna broach the potential topic of bringing the new "old pink" dragons into this lineage?

so are we gonna broach the potential topic of bringing the new "old pink" dragons into this lineage?

Well, you broached it. wink.gif

I know how I feel about that, but won't say just yet because I don't want my opinion to be taken with greater weight than anyone else's.

So . . . how do you all feel about that potential change? And does that mean that we should open it also to any other pink colored dragon, present or future? It seems that the Arias are now considered a totally different breed from the Pinks, as there is now a brand new breed description for them.

I don't know how I feel about adding the new pink. I feel like you could start a new lineage line with them.

I actually like using the pink that we have now more than any other lineage project that I have because this project gives me an army of pinks, with a useful BSA.

I have no problem with the idea of the new pink being introduced into this project, but as of this moment it would do me more justice to build my gender influencing army.

(I ramble a lot)

Summary I don't think I mind, but I think as of the moment I think maybe a separate lineage line vs combining the two. However...whatever the mass decides will be fine.

Edited by gigglymonkey12

Well, you broached it. wink.gif

I know how I feel about that, but won't say just yet because I don't want my opinion to be taken with greater weight than anyone else's.

So . . . how do you all feel about that potential change? And does that mean that we should open it also to any other pink colored dragon, present or future? It seems that the Arias are now considered a totally different breed from the Pinks, as there is now a brand new breed description for them.

honestly i don't know how i feel about it cause one minute i want to keep it this way, though the next day i'll feel differently. i think there are pros and cons to it.... i think someone should probably list them.... here they are as I see them

pros:

purebred lineage

might bring in more people

variety to the lineage

cons:

lineage looks messier

wont look as pretty

won't be as much of a influence army

i'll put more here as i think of em....

I think if we bring in the new pink ones...I would want to kinda start it up in a sense where we can get an even lineage of up to 5g? That should be possible with the amount of participants that we have right?

I think that would only require 16 dragons total...8 breeding pairs. I think it would be quite pretty if we all did one of the first generation and planned out how to trade eggs to get it up to a 5g.

But like your cons says...it wouldn't be much of an influence army.

I think if we bring in the new pink ones...I would want to kinda start it up in a sense where we can get an even lineage of up to 5g? That should be possible with the amount of participants that we have right?

I think that would only require 16 dragons total...8 breeding pairs. I think it would be quite pretty if we all did one of the first generation and planned out how to trade eggs to get it up to a 5g.

But like your cons says...it wouldn't be much of an influence army.

another con i thought of is we can't really make a 5g even gen dragon..... cause the first 4 of the lineage (the starting two and their first eggs) are wild there would always be a hole, the earliest available gen to receive potentially is 4th gen

I have another idea, an addition to this lineage. Have another starting pair, named similar to the original two same breed, and for the secondary line the rules be a bit more lenient, such as you can breed them into other lineages but only the pink children are named with "Hope" and if some want to make even gen lineages with that pair's offspring thats ok.

we keep the original line as is and keep breeding them as is, however this allows for creativity in this lineage without ruining what it originally was.

*buries self in personal influence army of hope(71 dragons)* wow my goal of 100 hopes is actually kinda real..... im nearly there... only 29 left to go.....

Edited by Zerhai