Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Updated to here.

@ alexfoster - I have added you to the wait list. If you have an open spot for an egg, send me a PM and I will breed one for you. Or PM any of the other breeders on the list.

@ igloo9201 - I did not have The Hope of an Igloo listed for you, but she has been added. Thanks for the update.

~purplehaze

Edited by Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

just a heads up I am still around though i don't post often so if anyone needs a hope egg just pm me!

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Is anyone interested in having one of our mass egg exchanges?

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Is anyone interested in having one of our mass egg exchanges?

I'm up for it, I have a lot of dragons ready! <3

Edit: Found some old hope dragons yet to be registered:

Tiga's Loving Hope

Tiga's Warm Hope

Edited by Tiga

Hiya all, Sorry I haven't been around much. Didn't have very good internet the last month.

Id be willing to join in the mass egg exchange. Ill have to sort my hopes and see how many I have.

I have 6 pairs I can try breeding for a egg exchange. If I can find mates for two others before then, ill add them in as well. Ones already refused a mate I had lined up, so I need to keep looking. smile.gif

It sounds like we have enough interest to go ahead and plan an egg exchange. How about October 18 as the date for it? That gives us time to gather a few more people and get everyone on the same page. It is also far enough from Halloween that it shouldn't interfere with breeding of past years' Halloween dragons.

The list so far (at the moment let's keep it to one pair each and save any extra pairs to fill in for breeding failures or forgetfulness. wink.gif ) Remember that you will be getting a dragon for each one you breed.

Tiga

Santini

Merlot

alexfoster

purplehaze

Edited by purplehaze

Yup that sounds good. I might be late since i'm in Australia, and the time-zones are so different.

I have sent out some PMs to people who have joined us in past egg swaps, so we may be having more people stop by and sign up.

For those who haven't done this before, this is the way it works:

1. You sign up here in the thread and are put on a list.

2. A day or so before the exchange I will post a final version of the list.

3. On the day of the exchange you breed a Hope egg and send it off to the person below you on the list. (You should get an egg from the person above you.) The last person on the list will breed for the person at the top.

4. Please report your breeding here on this thread so we can be sure everyone got an egg.

Important: If your dragons don't produce an egg, please let us know as soon as possible so someone else can breed an egg for the person below you on the list.

Be sure to allow 2 egg spaces on your scroll for the day of the exchange if possible. One for the egg you breed and one for the egg you will be given. Since you are getting your egg from a different person than is sending you one, the timing may not work out perfectly.

The exchange is open to all Hope lineage members, so if it sounds like fun to you, please sign up even if you haven't done it before.

*pokes ph with spork* mwahahahahahahahahahaha

i absolutely love these things and if i am able (i have midterms not long before the swap so i might be zonked from stress) i will be breeding as many of my hopes as possible (and i have quite a few basically until i get 6 hopes...) i love increasing peoples armies of pink hope!

Good Morning!

I will definitely participate in the egg exchange! Sounds like fun!

Thank You, PurpleHaze for inviting me!!!

Exciting!!

Edited by plumeriarose