Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Well I could breed if anyone needs one but it would be this weekend b4 I can

daba555  Posted on Oct 20 2014, 12:56 AM

Thanks, PH for your hard work in coordinating and posting and pm's and all

I agree! You are awesome to do all of this

Edited by Merlot

wub.gif Thanks Deb.

Since amthysfire has not yet read my PM from Oct 17, I think we can just bypass her for this exchange.

Tiga read and answered that s/he would be here for the exchange, but doesn't appear to have bred an egg, yet. I have poked Tiga with a spork (well, okay, with a PM. wink.gif)

I think the hatchling that Vain bred for amthysfire should go to either Tiga or Santini, depending on whether I hear from Tiga. I will keep everyone posted.

*pokes ph with the giant spork of gratitude*

btw i still have a few hatchlings/egg left if anyone wants them, the hatchlings have been influenced to continue their lineage, just pm me

btw I named the hope i got from the exchange:

Hope for the Coming Dawn Dra'axi

btw here are the lineage links for the unclaimed hopes i have on my scroll:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/uTIus

http://dragcave.net/lineage/qCsi6

http://dragcave.net/lineage/8Bmz0

http://dragcave.net/lineage/IZIgG

hmm i think i shall make trades for them and if you want one just offer a dummy egg from the ap

make an offer if you want this hope hatchling! claimed

make an offer if you want this hope hatchling!

make an offer if you want this hope eggie!

plumeriarose offered on all and i accepted 2 of her offers but i thought it only fair that other people have a chance for the others.... however if there are no other offers by morning I will accept hers

Edited by Zerhai

There's another day or so left on my hatchie for Tiga or Santini.  Just let me know.

I have sent you a PM. Santini did get an egg from Tiga, but Tiga has not gotten one from amthystfire, so go ahead and offer your hatchling to Tiga.

We will skip amthystfire for now and if she gets in touch maybe she can have one of Zerhai's eggs. smile.gif Or one of us can breed her another. I have plenty of mated pairs to breed, yet.

Edited by purplehaze

Tiga's inbox is full D:

I threw some messages away so you can try again. smile.gif

Zerhai  Posted on Oct 20 2014, 05:45 PM

hmm i think i shall make trades for them and if you want one just offer a dummy egg from the ap

make an offer if you want this hope hatchling!

make an offer if you want this hope eggie!

I offered on the 2nd one

I have gotten my egg from Zerhai. Thank you so much. It has wings right now. I'm waiting for the sex to be determined before I name it. :-)

I have sent you a PM. Santini did get an egg from Tiga, but Tiga has not gotten one from amthystfire, so go ahead and offer your hatchling to Tiga.

We will skip amthystfire for now and if she gets in touch maybe she can have one of Zerhai's eggs. smile.gif Or one of us can breed her another. I have plenty of mated pairs to breed, yet.

all my eggs are given out now, i'll try to breed more once the eggs on my scroll hatch

all my eggs are given out now, i'll try to breed more once the eggs on my scroll hatch

Well, I've still not heard from amthystfire so there is no rush. wink.gif

Well, I've still not heard from amthystfire so there is no rush. wink.gif

np! i have plenty of projects to keep me busy (not including rl school)

I have named my Hope dragon Pidgion of Hope ED. I have a possible mate for him, but at this point I'll have to wait until after Halloween to see if they'll like each other or if I'll have to go find another CB pink.

Edited by EclipseDraculine

Meet Bethera Hope, my lovely lady from the exchange.

By the way, did Tiga ever get that hatchling from Vain?????? Edited to add that I see the dragon is now grown up and lives on Tiga's scroll, so I guess that is a yes. Which means that we have completed another successful swap with lots of new Hope dragons created. biggrin.gif Now it is time for PH to get busy and get them all listed on the website! dry.gif

Edited by purplehaze

I would like to be added to the waiting list for a Hope egg please!

This would be a mate for my CB female Pink dragon: http://dragcave.net/view/21JQD (is it possible to get a male egg/hatch or have it influenced? It would be special to me if my first Pink dragon got to be a part of this! biggrin.gif ) wub.gif

Since joining on November 1st, this was one of the first breeding threads that caught my attention as over the past 10 years I have been a part of Cancer awareness / programs for a cure of some sort "Walk for a Cure" etc; I use to even work for a company that specialized in offering supplemental health insurance for Cancer health claims! So please do me the honor of allowing me to be a part of this wonderful lineage!!

Thank you.

Edited by Qor

Thanks for your interest in the lineage, Qor.

I will be glad to breed, influence and hatch a Hope egg for you, but it will have to wait for a day or two because I am holding 3 gift eggs that I just bred for someone else and I am not sure when they will be picked up.