Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Sorry. I lost the thread but I have found it. I am still looking for a CB pink!

Ugh, I'm a dummy. Went to Influence an egg and accidentally bred one of my Hope dragons, and my scroll was full, it got kicked to the AP. Keep an eye out for egg code LeMe2?

Ugh, I'm a dummy. Went to Influence an egg and accidentally bred one of my Hope dragons, and my scroll was full, it got kicked to the AP. Keep an eye out for egg code LeMe2?

Aw, sorry to hear that. But those things happen sometimes. I will watch for it.

It is good to see you back here. smile.gif

Aw...

Sad, well I'll try and look out for it but I'm egglocked with all CB eggs...

Aw...

Sad, well I'll try and look out for it but I'm egglocked with all CB eggs...

It's not going to show up for a couple of days anyway.

have this cb pink available to who ever needs it! Here is a tele, just offer me an egg from the ap!

Pink Egg Tele!

if more than one person offers I will cross that bridge if it gets here..... I don't know how i will choose...

I think Tiga needs one?

I offered an egg. biggrin.gif Finally! I can start after some time!

I offered an egg. biggrin.gif Finally! I can start after some time!

there you go! ENJOY!

I would like to be added to the wait list for a Hope egg if possible. Also, is it required for the Hope egg to be influenced one way or the other?

Lists updated to here.

I added Santini to the wait list.

I added Delphiniuma to the breeders list, but did not add memememememememe1 because as nearly as I can tell your pair has not been bred together, yet, and there is still the possibility that they could refuse. ohmy.gif (If you have bred them and they just did not make an egg, please let me know and I will go ahead and add you.)

~purplehaze

Edited by Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

I would like to be added to the wait list for a Hope egg if possible. Also, is it required for the Hope egg to be influenced one way or the other?

I have just added you to the list. smile.gif

No, there is no requirement that a Hope dragon be influenced to be either gender. If you have a CB Pink dragon on your scroll that qualifies as a Hope mate, then you would probably want to influence the Hope to be the opposite, unless you want to go hunting for another CB Pink. wink.gif

AP is at 4/4, egg is at 4/1, which means it'll hit around 4:00 tomorrow, unless the AP times change again.

I won't be able to help if it's the afternoon sad.gif I was hoping it would stay around 4 days, at this time of night I could at least try.

Good luck!

Deb

Just bred a new hope egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/PJFyC

Santini messaged me asking for one, will see if this one suits. as she only has 1 female pink, I will hold the egg on my scroll to influence if need be. This alerted me to the fact that while i have 10 males on my scroll, I only have 5 females, so I am going to start breeding some to keep anyway.

I just picked up a new baby to mate for a Hope!!!!! He (hopefully) should be grown soon and I'll get a second breeding pair going. New CB baby ---> http://dragcave.net/lineage/BITXh

Edit: Santini will take the egg. I would be happy to breed for plumeriarose when she gets everything straightened out, but it'll be next Monday before I can breed again. I might be able to squeak one in on Sunday if my CB hatches and accepts his mate.

Edited by amthystfire

Good Morning!

I would love to join your group. I just checked my scroll and I have both male and female CB with no children. I will, of course, endeavor to capture a newer, younger mate(s) for any potential eggs.

Please add me to the waiting list for an egg.

Thanks so much!!

Edited by plumeriarose

Good Morning!

I would love to join your group. I just checked my scroll and I have both male and female CB with no children. I will, of course, endeavor to capture a newer, younger mate(s) for any potential eggs.

Please add me to the waiting list for an egg.

Thanks so much!!

purplehaze will need a link to your scroll, before you can be put on the waiting list!

Danne's egg should be coming up on the AP within the next hour!

If you have scroll space and a bit of time, please look for it. http://dragcave.net/lineage/LeMe2

I missed it. sad.gif I saw it and clicked on it, but someone else beat me to it. There is no scroll name showing, either, so no way to know who it is.

Edited by purplehaze

I would like to be put on a waiting list for a hope dragon tongue.gif my scroll is clairce but I will have to wait for the three passed one to fade out sad.gif