Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Bred myself another little hope egg, should hatch out in a couple of hours:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/NZfeC

- have sent a link to chickadeelover if it is wanted smile.gif

Also I'd like to be added to the breeder list, have 2 pairs that will breed and am happy to take requests.

Edited by pevil

I need to be removed from the waiting list. I have an egg now biggrin.gif Thanks!

Congratulations on your new Hope egg! I will fix the list as soon as I get a chance to update. smile.gif

I need to be removed from the waiting list. I have an egg now biggrin.gif Thanks!

aw, I haven't been gifting eggs recently.

Hopefully I'll be able to do that sometime!

I have my list of dragons, that I need to help complete my list once again. :-)

I will give out some pretty "rare" hopes in exchange...if you want the list just let me know. :-)

Anyways, I know I owe Imperialism an E. Hope Egg...I got it, gotta get it...

BLAH!!! PH has a lower Member Number then me!!! Grrrr...I had to join this fourm late!!!

Being that I started DC in Aug of 2008, I did not join this fourm till much later!!! BLAH!!!

Edited by Mysthunter

I like to be on the wish list for Breast Cancer Hope Lineage please.

I also have a question, if you breed your Hope with another Pink Dragon, then will I have to list the hubby/wife and their baby here or...

I have my list of dragons, that I need to help complete my list once again. :-)

I will give out some pretty "rare" hopes in exchange...if you want the list just let me know. :-)

Anyways, I know I owe Imperialism an E. Hope Egg...I got it, gotta get it...

BLAH!!! PH has a lower Member Number then me!!! Grrrr...I had to join this fourm late!!!

Being that I started DC in Aug of 2008, I did not join this fourm till much later!!! BLAH!!!

I would like to see the list of dragons you still need. pm it to me when you have a chance and i'll help where i can. and since i already have 2 of e. hope's children, i do not need another at the moment, i'll look through your scroll see if there is anything else i want.

I like to be on the wish list for Breast Cancer Hope Lineage please.

I also have a question, if you breed your Hope with another Pink Dragon, then will I have to list the hubby/wife and their baby here or...

Hio!

The rules be that the Hope's mate be a CB pink...AND that mate has to be the mate for life and mate with no other dragon.

Pretty much, they have to get married stay married and not cheat on their dragon mate. If you happen to have one of the old CB pinks...I think you can use that one as a mate, but unsure.

Would be AWESOME to see that...but whatever...lol. I am guessing if it is possible, PH could do that...mostly b/c I don't have a CB pink or CB frill and that makes me sad.

Pretty much, they have to get married stay married and not cheat on their dragon mate.

I just wanted to say this is an awesome way of putting it xd.png

My Hope dragon grew up yaaay, now let's hope my CB Pink genders correctly and accepts their partner wub.gif <3

Sent you a PM smile.gif

My Hope dragons have successfully bred - http://dragcave.net/lineage/8pUpI biggrin.gif Could I please be added to the gifters list? happy.gif

Thanks <3 wub.gif

The usual protocol is to wait until I have approved a requester and put them on the list. It seems I have been rather slow with this one, though.

I have just checked superhigh5's scroll and it is fine to go ahead and pass along your egg. smile.gif

Updated the lists to here.

I did not put superhigh5 on the wait list because Pippyspot has already offered this egg. So I will add superhigh5 to the owners list once the egg has been accepted.

I also did not add Zerhai's latest egg until we know if someone else will take it. Let me know if you decide to keep it or if it goes to someone else. smile.gif

~purplehaze

The usual protocol is to wait until I have approved a requester and put them on the list. It seems I have been rather slow with this one, though.

I have just checked superhigh5's scroll and it is fine to go ahead and pass along your egg. smile.gif

Oopsy, I overlooked that bit unsure.gif

Will bare in mind for future, thanks wub.gif

Well, yeah...following the rules. The rules should be followed...expect by me...lol.

Edited by Mysthunter

Well, yeah...following the rules. The rules should be followed...expect by me...lol.

*pokes myst with a spork* you should too.... but i don't think you ever will! totally you enjoy ruffling feathers too much!

I don't get in much trouble...since I really don't break the rules...I skirt them...lol. I also have E. Hope, her lineage is long and her beauty is beyond words.