Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

My Hope eggy hatched, and I named the hatchling Hope and Care :3

Hope and Care is now a grown, female dragon :3

I tried to breed Hope for a Life and Colours of Peace, and this is the result. PM me to claim ^^

The hatchie I have up for offer gendered male, and he grows up in 5 days 3 hours. PM me to claim~

EDIT: He grew up and has been named Hope of Victini. Pokemon theme ftw tongue.gif

Edited by Emerald_Shadowclaw

Updated to here.

ksew, you've been added to the Breeders List now. I do so hate kerfuffles, so if anyone else wanted to be on the list and we missed you, please let us know. ^_^

- Danne

thanx a lot, Danne smile.gif you needen't have worried, I could wait for the next update, but thanx a lot smile.gif

Wow, I have 14 Hopes on my scroll?!

Yikes! You have a whole Hope empire there! Just out of curiosity, how many of them have mates?

thanx a lot, Danne :) you needen't have worried, I could wait for the next update, but thanx a lot :)

Sweetie, that was the next update. XD

I still need a CB Hope a female one. I can't find one, they're so rare. :(

It just takes perseverance! When I clicked on her, I was positive it was going to be another flamingo, and it felt so good to see she was a pink! (A pink who still does not have a mate, because my dragons hate me. XD) Keep trying in the Cave, and keep an eye in this thread, because sometimes older members who already have mates for their Hopes will catch one and donate it to someone who still needs a Hope mate. Also, check the trading thread periodically -- my first CB pink (actually my first pink ever, who is now happily settled down with his Hope mate) was a result of a trade. Good luck!

I have a CB female pink who has no mate and no children, so she's kinda...sitting there on my scroll, and I've wanted to join this for awhile...do I just ask to be added to a waiting list for a Hope egg or something? o.O

Sure, Infinis! We'll add you on the next update. Welcome aboard. smile.gif

Edit: Once you're on the list, you can also PM the breeders, some of whom only breed their Hopes if they are contacted first.

Edited by Danne

Sweetie, that was the next update. xd.png

It just takes perseverance! When I clicked on her, I was positive it was going to be another flamingo, and it felt so good to see she was a pink! (A pink who still does not have a mate, because my dragons hate me. xd.png) Keep trying in the Cave, and keep an eye in this thread, because sometimes older members who already have mates for their Hopes will catch one and donate it to someone who still needs a Hope mate. Also, check the trading thread periodically -- my first CB pink (actually my first pink ever, who is now happily settled down with his Hope mate) was a result of a trade. Good luck!

Thanks Danne. You gave me hope. smile.gif I'll keep trying to find one. And I always check the trading thread, but I never have something rare to trade for a CB Pink. tongue.gif

Sure, Infinis! We'll add you on the next update. Welcome aboard. smile.gif

Edit: Once you're on the list, you can also PM the breeders, some of whom only breed their Hopes if they are contacted first.

Thanks, I'll try to remember to poke one of them when I finally become unlocked. /as if

No PM, so... I'll PM the first five waitlisters when I get time and I stop being lazy.

May I join please? I would like to spread the message of hope too!

Edited by afa

Proudly introducing my new Hope, Pink Message of Hope. She is my second bred Hope and I hope that she will partner with Pink Dragon of Hope once she has grown up. Fingers Crossed!

I am still needing another CB Male for Pink Miracle of Hope. I keep looking but I haven't had any luck.. must have more paitence!!!

YAY!!! biggrin.gif

Pink Message of Hope and Pink Dragon of Hope have successfully bred and produced an egg! Lineage (I'm keeping this but any bred after this I will be passing on)

My original Hope pair are now almost avaliable to breed, just a few more hours untill I can breed them again. I will only breed them on request now, so if someone from the list wants me to breed an egg for them just PM me.

Now the hunt begins for Two CB Pinks! So I can have mates for this new Hope eggie and also Pink Miracle of Hope smile.gif

The Hope hatchie gendered male and grew up on my scroll, so I named him Living for Hope.

Flares, you should put your scroll in your signature so we can see it ^^

Edited by Saikachan

Flares, please use the edit post button instead of double posting -- this cuts down on clutter and spam in the thread.

Unfortunately, you need to have seven adult dragons before you can join this lineage. This is so that we know you can take care of then properly. Please ask again after you have seven adults -- we'd love to have you join someday!

If you'd like, you can include a link to your scroll in your sig. Use this code here:

[url=http://dragcave.net/user/Wolfoot11]My Scroll![/url]

Edited by Danne