Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I just transferred this Hope egg to chubby80, so they can be taken off the waiting list. Congratulations on your new Hope!

please can I join your lineage?

I now get 7 adults and i hope i get someday a Hope-Egg :-)

please can I join your lineage?

I now get 7 adults and i hope i get someday a Hope-Egg :-)

Once the site comes back up...PM me. You can have an egg from the best Hope Lineage there is...

The E. Hope line...

Hi!

I would like to have a Hope egg in my scroll an, hopefully, become a breeder.

Now that DC is down, and I can't wait to see what is going to be new, I will post my scroll when it's on again.

Can I start a new lineage with a CB dragon?

xoxo!

Cassi, as soon as the cave is back up so that we can see your scroll you will be added to the waiting list. Thanks for coming back and making your request again now that you have more dragons. smile.gif

Alice Rose, we will be most glad to add you to the waiting list as soon as we can see your scroll. smile.gif

There is only one Hope lineage starter and that is Dixie's original pair, Emily Hope and Candleray. They were sadly released to the wild when Dixie's scroll was burned, but can still be identified by their codes. All Hope dragons are descendants of those two. When you get a Hope egg, you will be breeding it with a CB pink dragon that has never had another mate. So you will be starting a new branch of the family tree. wink.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Currently there are only like two Gen 3's breeding I believe. That is the earliest gen you can have...since Gen 1 and Gen 2 are gone.

I currently have one of the two Gen 3s. She is Enduring Hope, she and her offspring have given the lineage the most dragons I believe. It is over 40...

If you meet the requirements I will get you an egg from the E. Hope line...and maybe if you get lucky she will give me an egg. She goes 4 to 5 weeks sometimes with out giving me an egg. That leaves me with only 6 more breeding pairs...haha...at least I think the E. Hope line is the best there is. :-)

Okay back to my own lineage...just PM me...I don't wonder around here much anymore.

Okay, Thanks!

Can I use the signature banner?

xoxo!

Of course! It's there for everyone to use. smile.gif Don't worry, we'll check your scroll as soon as we're able!

Also, in the future, please use the edit post button instead of double posting -- this cuts down on clutter in the thread. happy.gif

Updated to here

Cassi and Alice_Rose, you have been added to the waiting list. Feel free to PM one of the breeders if you would like, or just wait for an egg to be offered here or by a PM to you.

~ purplehaze

Edited by Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

My new Hope Dragon has grown up and gendered female. I have named her Pink Wonder of Hope, so I now have four Hope dragons and two breeding pairs.

I have promised an egg from my original pair to j-pond. He is having a little trouble setting up his IM so I am waiting until he has got it working to breed him an egg.

I'm still on the look out for two CB Pink eggs/males hopefully I will find some eventually.

Can I help with the lineage? I'd like to wait until TJ has integrated Teleport though, since my CP is hard to refresh with.

@ SnowSherry - Congrats on your Hope. Pretty name. smile.gif

@ lulu_witch - Nice name for your newest Hope. Good luck finding those CB pinks. I have clicked a lot of flamingos in the last month or so! I would not mind having another CB or two myself, but if I get any right now I will be offering them here to those who need mates for their Hopes.

@ dod59 - We can put you on the waiting list for an egg with a note that you want to wait until after teleport. We have someone else who made that request, too. Thanks for your support.

Edited by purplehaze

@ lulu_witch - Nice name for your newest Hope. Good luck finding those CB pinks. I have clicked a lot of flamingos in the last month or so! I would not mind having another CB or two myself, but if I get any right now I will be offering them here to those who need mates for their Hopes.

Thank you biggrin.gif I would like some CB Pinks besides ones I want to pair with my Hopes but if I get my Hopes paired up and then if I catch anymore CB Pinks I will offer them here to try and help others get mates for their Hopes.

I seem to be getting tons of Flamingos! I will keep trying!!

Oh, my Hopes. You only ever produce when it's inconvenient! xd.png I was afraid I wouldn't be able to find a home for it, what with Valentines upon us, but fortunately MysticTiger will be able to take it in a few days. Yay! smile.gif

Glad you found it a home. smile.gif I will probably breed mine once the Valentine madness is over. wink.gif

I want to know what the new Valentines Dragon will look like...we are doing the still pure pink dragon...nothing else right?