Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I have two eggshells on my scroll due to a friend not ERing them when I asked her to (>.>; ) but I have over 400 dragons and am obviously a careful dragon owner. Do I have to wait until the eggshells are gone to be put on the request list? I'd be itnerested in joining this lineage.

Thanks so much for your interest in this lineage, but I am going to say you need to wait. The rules were not mine, but made by Dixie who was the founder of this lineage. I try to stick as closely as possible to those rules.

Fortunately it should not be much longer until they are gone and then I will be glad to add you to the list. smile.gif

@ lulu_witch - glad to hear that everyone gendered correctly and all is going well. I was very happy to be able to help you out.

Edited by purplehaze

I had been on the list for one but the person that had pmed me to give me one and I never where on at the same time. I cought a caveborn pink that I named Little Pink Ray of Hope and Life. I am hoping that is okay. I would love to be on the list for a female of the linage to mate with him. I have been mating him with a mint for now.

I had been on the list for one but the person that had pmed me to give me one and I never where on at the same time. I cought a caveborn pink that I named Little Pink Ray of Hope and Life. I am hoping that is okay. I would love to be on the list for a female of the linage to mate with him. I have been mating him with a mint for now.

From the rules:

3. It must breed for life with a CB new pink dragon. The CB you want to use in the lineage must be childless, and the Hope pink must be its first mate.

So breeding your pink with a mint already disqualifies it as a mate for a Hope dragon. Sorry! sad.gif

As far as getting a Hope egg, you can feel free to send a PM to any of the breeders listed on the front page and request one. You will just have to snag another CB to be its mate.

I'm happy to introduce my hope dragon smile.gif the hatchie given to me by carrots grew up, it's a female and I named her Hopeful Ksew. later (for I'm locked now) I'm going to breed her with her mate, hope they like each other smile.gif

and I have a question. should I fill il the Spread Sheet form?

Congrats on your new Hope dragon. smile.gif And, yes, please do fill in the spreadsheet form. Hopefully one day SilverBells will get it updated.

I filled the form smile.gif

well, they bred but no egg was produced unfortunately. will wait till next week.

I am happy to announce that my Hope Dragon, Pink Heart Full of Hope has grown up and successfully bred with Pink the Colour of Hope. They produced this egg http://dragcave.net/view/koYL I would like to keep this egg but I will be happy to breed for anyone else in the future and I would be happy to be added to the breeders list.

I have filled in the spredsheet for Pink Heart full of Hope and I will also do the same for my new eggie once it grows up. Now I just need to hunt for another CB to be its mate smile.gif

My hope egg has hatched and I have managed to catch a CB Pink to be its mate (which I am elated about!) So hopefully soon I will have two pairs of Breeding Hope Dragons that I can use to help carry on and share this wonderful lineage with.

lulu_witch, congrats on successful breeding and catching a CB Pink! (my recent tries of the latest were 3 Flamingoes dry.gif )

mine still in cooldown.

lulu_witch, congrats on successful breeding and catching a CB Pink! (my recent tries of the latest were 3 Flamingoes dry.gif )

mine still in cooldown.

Thank you. I hope that you have a more successful breeding next time!

I have had so many Flamingo's in my search to find a CB Pink, just keep trying you will catch one eventually!

My Hope grew up, and I named her Colours of Hope. I already have a mate for her, so now I have two pairs I can breed. I'll fill in the spreadsheet tomorrow, as it is late and I need to get up early... Oh, and I'd love to be added to the breeders list. biggrin.gif

Edited by Saikachan

My dead eggs are gone (and yes, I still feel terrible about letting eggs die xd.png) and I am interested in joining the lineage.

Also, I have to add that I find it ironic that a woman dies from breast cancer every 68 minutes and we are currently on page 68. Huh!

Edited by xoSeasonal

I hate Flamingo wyverns...

Flamingoes are my bite fodder.

...and then my Vampires kill them and nothing else :/

Anyways, still searching for a CB Pink for Ducky...

Lists updated to here

xoSeasonal you have been added to the waiting list. Please feel free to PM any of the breeders on the list when you have an opening for an egg. smile.gif

~ purplehaze

I've bred my 7th gen. Hope to a freshly caught CB Pink successfully! smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/La7B

Since real life grabbed me a bit and the eggy is down to 4d already, I'd prefer to pass it on to the first person who wants it to spread the hope and PM's me.

I can trade via dc IRC, YIM or ICQ.

We'd love to have you, shelbell! Please post with a link to your scroll (the one in your sig doesn't work) so that I can confirm that you fulfill the requirements. smile.gif

I would like to join? smile.gif I can also make a banner, maybe. I remember trying to be part of this lineage before.

I was holding off answering your post because at the time you had a dead egg on your scroll, but it is gone now, so I can add you to the waiting list. wink.gif

It looks like there are a couple of people who have eggs to give away right now, so if you want to go ahead and PM one of them, feel free. smile.gif

And we would be delighted to have you make us a banner if you can do that.

@ Danne - I just checked shelbell's scroll because of a personal breeding request she made of me. It is fine and I will go ahead and add her to the waiting list.