Deshera

I was A Dragon and I never knew it

I am a Female Mint...

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!

xd.png  xd.png  xd.png  xd.png  xd.png  xd.png  xd.png

That mint isn't named - Alex is actually its code. If you look under the name code, http://dragcave.net/view/n/Alex you're an adult male Winter Seasonal. Still nothing on my real name, and the Albino male, http://dragcave.net/view/n/dragongirl hasn't changed his name, either.

Cool!

My real name is a White Striped lady with 2 kids smile.gif

My day-to-day name is also a White Striped lady 4 kids lol!

My forum name is a Black Dragon. DUSK lineage even! Oh boy biggrin.gif No kids though, and Dusk has been forgotten in the naming process :'(

CB female deepsea with no kids..

deepsea was my 2nd dragon when I started here *laughs*

Apparently I'm a Nocturne dragon; appropriate, since I'm a bit of a night owl.

Odd that my real name wasn't used before then, but it's funny because the dragon shares my birth month. biggrin.gif

No hits for my username, but I'm not really surprised. wink.gif

my real name is an inbred mint dragon with 3 kids and 2 different baby daddies.

two kiddos went J.D. (sent out to the wild) while the third is on another scroll different from their mother's.

one baby daddy is a player with several other senoritas and children around while the other one lost his virginity to her and had no others before setting off into the wild after his offspring.

username isn't in use yet

My real name is a black dragon. ^.^

One of my forum nicknames (Sapfire) is an ochredrake.

My forum name isn't in use.

Edited by sapfirewolf

My real life name is a dainty purple dragon but her owner's user name is the name I give out as an alias when I don't trust someone in real life! Weird!

So for example (and without using the actual names) say my real name is Jennifer, and my alias is Penny. The user Penny has a purple dragon named Jennifer. Oh and right beside it on her scroll she's got a purple dragon named Penny as well.

It's just weird to see my two names put together tongue.gif

LoL, this is actually a funny thread! I would've never thought to look for dragons with my names! With my REAL name I'm a M Mint with one offspring, which is a frill! I don't know when I changed genders but ok! xd.png With my username I found three dragons to make up the whole thing, other than that there's not one with the whole name. lost - frozen green pebble hatchi, ny - M Frill, gurl - F Purple Dorsal biggrin.gif

I am what I eat, a chicken, and chicken is my favorite food blink.gif oh the irony!

And my username is a stone blink.gif this is just odd.

First-2nd gen nocturne. And my mom is dead D:

Middle: white

Last: waterwalker

scrool/username: Blood-Otherium (or Blood Beast since otherium=beast) is a vampire. Very fitting.

Edited by Blood-Otherium

I'm a spitfire, I also found mulux 2, mulux 3, and mulux 4 who are all whiptails dry.gif and there's a mrs mulux too who's also a spitfire

My real name- I'm a 2009 Christmas dragon with 2 children.

Nature- female spring seasonal dragon.

Wisp- male pygmy dragon (Gen 1)

NatureWisp- Nothing

Nature Wisp- And nothing

It's fun to insert a random 4 letter name, which is what eggs are, and see what comes up. I put in "drnt" and got a Christmas yulebuck of the Dorkface lineage! Who was never named....

I is a pretty Autumn Seasonal. tongue.gif Which fits pretty well, even though the Spring Seasonals are my favourite. :3

Well, this is interesting. xd.png

There's nothing under my username, which I expected, but I did search my first and middle names, and /both/ were female pebbles. One was cb and the other was 4th gen, interestingly enough. smile.gif

My last name didn't come up with anything.

Seems that I'm destined to be a pebble.

Username: None

Online Nickname: None

First Name: Female Vampire who has bitten one victim

Nickname: Female Water Dragon with no children. Huzzah!

Middle name: None

Last Name (Maiden): None

Last Name (Married): None