WonderBubbles

The Shadow King's Return

Illonea beamed at him and climbed on the dragon as well. She caressed the blood red scales. "You are so beautiful, Zella." She said breathlessly.

Then she looked at Luna. "I think we are all ready, Mistress Yaluna."

Edited by Laura-Lana

((Basically meet and greet. We've just found together, you could meet us in Kapris if you want to.))

((Like Laura said. xd.png It'd be great if you could join. biggrin.gif))

She smiled at the pair of Drow on her back, arching her neck a little at the compliment. The weight was light, of course. "Thanks," She replied happily. She then stood up, all were on her back. ((I think...)) "We ready to go to Kapris?" She asked, excitement creeping into her tone.

((*blink blink* A princess... The Shadow King's unknown daughter, the Sun King's hiding daughter? Something like that maybe... Never really thought of a royal family.))

((Umm...well she...I was planning on her just being rescued from...someplace bad where she was beaten and had bad things done to her, like forcing her to make a baby and other stuff in that category.

I was planning that she and her rescuer get atracked by...something, and the rescuer gets killed, and then the princess gets attacked, and then someone saves her!

But I am not sure which family she would belong to. Probably Sun King, since she is innocent and good.))

((Hmmm... Dramatic but good. biggrin.gif Go ahead and make a profile if you want. :3))

((Yay! Carlissa is joining!))

"Yes, I believe we are all ready," Luna said, somehow managing to get everyone to fit comfortably in the saddle, "make sure to hold on tight everyone and Zella, don't do any stunts with this many passengers please. They might fall off." She chuckled a little at the end.

Lee nodded to Luna when she said to hold on tight, and was all ready for when Zella took to the air. He was so excited about flying on a dragon's back for the first time!

Illonea nodded silently. She tried to reach for her magic, but the dark well she'd always drawn from eluded her. How strange.

The dragon launched in the air and Illonea gave a cry of joy. Suddenly the glowing spark she had felt earlier was in her again. Magic, she realized, her eyes full of wonder. But it wasn't the magic of death she was used to.

Illonea's heart beat faster. She wasn't casting any spell, yet everything was changed. The colours were clearer, the stars brighter. She felt the strengh and vitality of Zella and understood that the dragon hadn't exaggerated. She really needed no help.

Illonea let go of the magic, but it didn't hurt her. She closed her eyes and savored the feeling of flying.

She was so free, so happy now. Opening her eyes again she laughed from sheer delight.

((Everyone assumes that we're flying. xd.png Oh well, we'll fly low.

Stars? It's day. ^^))

The young dragon leapt of the ground and flapped her wings, with a low chuckle. She heard the cry of joy from the female Drow and smiled. The wind blew at her with not-so-gentle gusts, luckily from behind. She flew low, not wanting to get caught in the winds with this many passengers. She would land soon, as she thought Lorpez may fear being airborne. The thrill of flight had never left her, after all the years she had had her wings.

The thrill never went away for Luna no matter how many times Zella took off into the air with her riding. The feel of the wind and the sudden retreating ground always took her breath away. Then as Zella soared through the air, Luna smiled and enjoyed the flight.

Lee could fly himself, but it was nothing like this. The mighty dragon took off with a powerful jump, wind rushing past as they quickly flew through the sky. It was quite a wonderful sensation.

((Ahhh, yes. ohmy.gif Eh, invisibility as Personal Magic, must be labeled as said magic. =] Hmmm... Could everyone delete the OoC posts? :3 Four pages is a wee bit much. xd.png))

The crimson dragonelle soared through the dark skies, heading towards her rider, Luna. With every flap of her wings the mental link they shared grew stronger and Zella grew happier. She was still a young dragon, only one hundred and thirtynine human years old. If she were still on her home Isle, she would be considered a child.

It was a warm night and the dark, moist clouds stretched across the sky like a fluffy blanket. The young dragon knew better. She enjoyed the feel of flying through the water droplets, but she didn't think Luna did. She rolled in the air happily as she neared the clearing where she had left the elf, her red eyes wide and bright.

The dragon landed lightly on the grassy ground, she had been practising the art of landing in the past few years. She pressed her large wings to her sides and looked around the clearing, seeking the elf. She crooned softly, deep in her throat, a wild, rumbling tune.

The dragonelle had grown even larger over the decades she had been partnered with Luna. Her long muscles had become stronger and her flight skills greater. The ruby embedded naturally in her forehead had almost doubled in size and had developed glittering specks of a darker red hue than her scaled body.

((Sorry. I thought we'd already started to fly. But last I checked it WAS night. Did the sun come up without me noticing?))

((Ahh, I confuse this with the other. D: *shrugs* It can still be night, then. xd.png))

They were up and flying now, but Lorpez didn't see it. He had his eyes clamped shut tight. The lurch of the takeoff was still in his stomach, and he felt it would never go away. He tried to open at least one eye, but it was too much for him. He shut his eyes and clung on even tighter, hoping the dragon would land soon.

((We're flying to Kapris anyway, I think... That's the plan anyway. ^^'

You could be in a town that's either in the forest or just outside of it? ^^))

(Okay, sure. Maybe she could be captured by a monster, and was being carried around in the forest. What monsters/enemies are available in this story?))

((*waves you off to the first post* ^^ List of Races. biggrin.gif))

Edited by WonderBubbles

((Lol! Hey, is it ok if a friend joins as one of Sapphire's sisters? I'm not sure if she is going to or not, though.

I'm going to cut the backstory on how she was captured and go right to the scene wink.gif.))

“Let me go you big lousy troll!” Sapphire screamed as she tried to push herself out of the giant ogre’s grasp. The ogre had her on one shoulder, and his big, heavy hand held her down. Her pregnant belly was pressed down against the hard shoulder bone. Who knows how long the baby was going to last.

The ogre laughed. “Scream all you want, there is no way I’m letting you go! You have a pretty big price on your head, princess. A VERY big price!” the ogre laughed again.

Sapphire’s eyes began to fill with tears. “No…not again! Not again!!!” she thought. Sapphire had just got out of prison! She would die if she went back! She wouldn’t be able to handle the beatings...and the rape sessions again. It was so unbearable, she couldn’t even think of going back.

“AHH!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!” Sapphire screamed at the top of her lungs.