WonderBubbles

The Shadow King's Return

((we could set this as a possible future so then the previous roleplay of this won't affect it much. Since stories always have many ways it can go. I think we should leave it at that and not get too complicated, k?))

((is it still going to be 50 decades in the future or is it going to be 50 years? cause there's a big difference.))

((Hm...

Meh...

Bah, I suppose I'll drag Lorpez and a friend over...

I suppose his orginal profile still works, though I need to type another one for...

Well, do I need to PM this or what? *is still half asleep* ))

((Okay...

Just a copy 'n paste of Lorpez's sheet, it still works and still has the open ends of twisting things up that I like to torment my characters with >:D

Name: Dekaminol Ruah Lorpaz’etilafriz

Nick Name: Lorpez

Race: Drow!

Position/Where: Right now? Who knows.

Magics: Assassins Magic, along with some nasty Tainted Magic (not his fault, he accidently stuck his nose in something he shouldn’t have)

Weapons: A long, dark, drow made longsword, along with several throwing knives tucked in his apparel.

Description: He’s an average height, dark skinned, silvered haired, red eyed drow. Not very interesting, except he’s quite modest in his apparel, unlike most of his kind. He keeps himself hidden under his dark cloak and cowl, and armored by flexible, but strong leather armor, which is human made, with some tweaks of his own. He has a rather dark, tattoo like mark over his left eye, which is caused by the dark, tainted magic that he stuck in. He keeps his blades close, and his feet silent.

Personality: He’s rather quiet and very…undrow like… but when he gets annoyed, he can be quick with his blade and talks later.

History: Lorpez lived in the Underdark for a good part of his life, related to a high family in the city he grew up in, but was abandoned because of some unknown reason. He kept to himself, fighting to keep himself alive as he spent most of his days wandering though the darkness. However, with a false charge, and mercenaries after his head, he slipped out into the bright land of the upworld.

In the lands above the ground, he hid under the shadows of his cloak. He was unfamiliar with the things around him, which got him into a mess of tainted magic, which resulted into a curse, even he couldn’t understand. He slipped amongst the crowds of the city, and with that, became an assassin for hire, though he only takes small-timers, not the high, very dangerous ones. He doesn’t want to get into a mess he had gotten when he had first came to the open skies.

Now, with nothing to do, Lorpez had set his mind into doing a bit of…adventuring perhaps, depending on what he can think up

Now... the other character...

Well...

I was thinking along the lines of 'lich' but I suppose specters could also work... though I would prefer using the term 'doppleganger' D:

But... yet again, dopplegangers are more undead, whereas specters are more related to ghosts and and spirit kind of undead...

So... yeah, specter it is, I'll edit this post once I hastily type it up so I can complete it fully after school

Name: Zythephshikolyte

Nickname: Zythe

Age: Currently 210 since he died (wait, does that make sense?)

Race: Specter

Gender: Perferably male. Females have certain body parts that drive him nuts

Position/Where: Good question...

Magics: Dark and Tainted Magic (seriously, he isn't the one to follow the rules)

Weapons: NONE (his specialty of illusion makes him scary all by himself)

Description: His description varies from form to form and place to place. His most common one (which is also the closest to his true form) is a black cloak and robe that trails longer than his feet and sleeves over his hands. He hovered an inch off the ground, but still the robe and cloak trail on the ground. His shadowy body flickers slightly, perhaps by a slight breeze or... the shadows that make up his apparel. The only thing colorful on this dark and shady specter is his eyes, his dangerous, vibrant gold eyes, filled with mystery and darkness that clouds his mind.

Personality: Varies. Mostly dark and creepy, if not stalkerish.

History: It's unknown where, or who Zythe really was, but there are glimpses in his vague memory that... he was not always a specter. He believes that he was a dark elf, possibly tipped by the fact that he lurked in the Underdark since his memory began to be clear. It's also a possibility that he was fooling around with magic and got too carried away, tainting his flesh and mind to something more chaotic and twisted. Possiblilites run wild with him, since the truth is hidden under centuries of dust and fuzzy- if not completely forgotten- memories.

During his life in the darkness of the underground, Zythe worked for various groups and families of drow, mostly for spying and interception of messages. One day, however, he was sent to officially kill a drow. Since he never killed in his life (which is surprising), the specter located the drow, and eventually befriended him. They found the way to the surface, though when the drow continued, a magical force kept Zythe from entering the lighted plane. He spent the next few years trying to figure out how to get out, which took him to places in the Underdark he didn't know existed, before he wormed his way to the surface to find that drow to pester him once more.

))

Edited by Neutual Demon

((Finally got my specter done biggrin.gif ))

Uhm. I am not Bubbles so I can't approve or dispprove, but would you answer me a question anyway? You said a maid took him in, when he was a baby, but died a few monthes later. So I guess he never knew her.

What happened to him afterward? He was still a baby. He could not care for himself.

Edit: One more commentar. If my darkelf is looking like a girl rather then a woman at age 35, we have either to agree that Wood Elfs mature a lot faster then Darkelfs or that he is uncommonly large for a little boy. Or you could change that into: "His age is comparable to that of a human of 19 years."

Edited by Laura-Lana

((Bubbles probably wouldn't mind if I approved profiles, but there are errors in Qwackie's profile. (aw, what a cute username XD) anyways

Weapons: (put a space here between the colon and 'A')A bow and arrows, passed down through his family for generations. It has a black bowstring made of a metal like substance melted down and combined his with horse hair. The rest of the bow is silver, a with a few carvings on it (or) with intricate carvings. The arrows are black with phoenix feathers as the flight fletchings.
The correct term for the feathers at the base of the arrow is fletchings. And in my experience I know just how crucial these actually are. I once fired an arrow who had no fletchings and it flew all crooked and completely missed its target XD

Description: He has black hair with blue eyes. He is rather tall, standing 6 feet tall. He usualy has a very sarcastic look on his face.

First off usually is spelled wrong. And I'm sure you can be more descriptive than that. And saying he is rather tall and then saying the actual height is quite redundant. All you have to say is that he is six feet tall and then go on to another aspect of his appearance.

Personality: (again put a space here) Mean and rude, he has a very bad temper. If you make him angry... let's just say don't make him angry....

So, what's he like on a good day? does he ever have any good days? How does he react to certain things, people, or situations? Be more descriptive with at least four sentences with a minimum of ten words each. Some sentences can be shorter, but the majority should be close to ten words long.

History:( another space) He never really knew much, but he found some things out about his past. Everyone had always hated him, teasing him, hurting him, and many other things that aren't very kind...(you don't need these two periods. One at the end of a sentence is enough.) He was found at the steps of the castle, by a maid found him and who took him in. A few months later, she became a food tester, and the king was supposed to be poisend, but instead his motherlike figure did.

Poisoned is spelled wrong. Mother-like has a dash in it or it can be two words, but never one.

As you can see I am a tough person to please with profiles. XD I pick them apart so much. But don't worry, I'm not being mean. ^_^ It would be wonderful to have you in the rp Qwackie.

((Yay. Starting soon! I'll wait for your post, before I make one on my own biggrin.gif.

About Quackie. If you'll forgive me playing advocatus diaboli here Bubbles, but is that invisiblity once per day really a problem? Sounds very much like personal magic to me))

Personal Magic:

A creature's personal magic is a power that only they can use. It can be categorized as a light magic, healing magic or of any kind, but each person's magic varies and looks different from everyone else’s, like a human's fingerprints.

Edited by Laura-Lana

((Ahhh, yes. ohmy.gif Eh, invisibility as Personal Magic, must be labeled as said magic. =] Hmmm... Could everyone delete the OoC posts? :3 Four pages is a wee bit much. xd.png))

The crimson dragonelle soared through the dark skies, heading towards her rider, Luna. With every flap of her wings the mental link they shared grew stronger and Zella grew happier. She was still a young dragon, only one hundred and thirtynine human years old. If she were still on her home Isle, she would be considered a child.

It was a warm night and the dark, moist clouds stretched across the sky like a fluffy blanket. The young dragon knew better. She enjoyed the feel of flying through the water droplets, but she didn't think Luna did. She rolled in the air happily as she neared the clearing where she had left the elf, her red eyes wide and bright.

The dragon landed lightly on the grassy ground, she had been practising the art of landing in the past few years. She pressed her large wings to her sides and looked around the clearing, seeking the elf. She crooned softly, deep in her throat, a wild, rumbling tune.

The dragonelle had grown even larger over the decades she had been partnered with Luna. Her long muscles had become stronger and her flight skills greater. The ruby embedded naturally in her forehead had almost doubled in size and had developed glittering specks of a darker red hue than her scaled body.

Illonea felt grumpy. Lately nothing could really please her anymore. The delicate flowers which would have delighted her last year where now simply annoying.

Everything seemed to chafe at her. There was one way to make it better though. The magic tucked at her, wispering in her mind. So much life around her and therefore there was as much death. She just needed to give in to the craving, let the sweet power fill her very being and she would forget everything else. She could wither those ugly flowers from her path.

Illonea resisted the temptation and pressed her lips together. Yes she would feel better but it would be temporary. It had not escaped her notice that before she had used said magic, she had been a lot more content all of the time and not just when she used her power.

Stubbornly trying to summon the joy of her childhood she streched out her arms into the warm nightair and started to dance with the breeze. At first it was hard, but soon she was humming her favorite song along with the dance.

A song full of happyness and hope. Without thinking about it she reached for her magic, but what answered wasn't the dark tide and the feeling of ultimate power that she associated with her heartmagic but a glittering mote that cursed through her, chasing away her dark mood like the sun the night.

Laughing out loud she whirled around herself and raised her eyes to the sky, feeling one with the world as she had never before.

A dragon passed over her and she ran after it just for the fun of it. It was like chasing butterflys. Illonea only stopped when the dragon dissapeared in a cloud. She leaned against a tree panting and wondered what was happening to her. She had never been so carefree not even when she was a little child.

Edited by Laura-Lana

((aw, but its fun to look back on the OoC posts. xd.png))

Luna stood leaning against a tree as she waited in the clearing for Zella. She was three hundred fifty years old yet still looked like she was hardly twenty thanks to her Elven blood.

Zella soon landed in the clearing, looking around for her rider.

"Did you have a nice flight?" Luna asked Zella as she walked towards the dragon. She smiled at her friend, feeling so comfortable around her when others would be so afraid of a dragon. Not Luna though. She loved the dragon and wasn't afraid, not even when they first had met.

((Well mine are erased safe for those that are still useful.

I wonder if I could meet up with this other drow?))

((It's strange to post as Zella in one RP then again as her in another. xd.png And sometimes it's fun. :3))

The crimson dragon whipped her gaze to the elf, a comical, toothy grin upon her scaly lips. The croon coming from deep in her throat stuttered and then resumed, louder than before, as a wild, rough purr. Her tail curled and she flapped her great wings once in happiness. "Yeah," Zella replied happily, "It was fun!" She inhaled deeply and scented another elf in the woods. Her head whipped in that direction, red eyes wide and nostrils flared.

Illonea took a moment to orient herself. She did not want to wonder in the wrong direction. But after some of the clouds passed and she could see the stars again, she concluded that the dragon must have flown in the right direction.

Abandoning the road she followed a path that lead through the forest untl she reached a clearing.

She stopped short as she saw a big red dragon who glared in her direction.

((Gah... this thing STARTED?!

*cries*

I'm going to be gone for three days... so I might as well wait until then so I won't get you guys stuck in a rut because one of my characters got stuck with yours

Just don't get post happy, please? tongue.gif ))

((ah, don't worry about not posting. we can just resume when everyone is back with no problem.))

Luna smiled as Zella informed her that she had a fun flight. The smile quickly vanished when the dragon suddenly whipped her head around. focused on something in the woods. Luna was immediately on her guard with Zella, looking in the same direction as Zella. Luna could smell the scent of another elf, one that was coming closer until the elf stood before them near the edge of the clearing.

"Who are you?" Luna called out to the elf. Luna's hands were on her weapons, ready to draw if this stranger posed a threat to them. She would rather not fight and hoped this elf would be friendly.

The crimson dragon moved her body so she was fully facing the new elf, her big eyes narrowed. She held her great wings out and arched her neck, ready for fight. Even if it did lead to conflict, Zella would defeat the other elf easily. The rumbling purr changed into a low growl and the dragonelle crouched down, glaring at the elf with her red eyes. Her red scales glittered and the ruby embedded into her forehead sparkled, the flecks of deep red seeming to swirl angrily.

Illonea stepped into the clearing so that even in the nightlight dragon and rider realized that she still was a girl not a full grown adult. Normally she wouldn't have been so careless but she felt still the aftereffects from her unintended spell. Her walking stick was in her hand, but bow and arrows where still on her back.

"Sweet water and light laughter." She said, holding her hands out in the formal greeting of the faerie community she had grown up in.

Luna watched as the elf stepped out to where they could see her better and the words she spoke were a friendly greeting. Luna relaxed, taking in the elf's young looking appearance.

"It's good to know you mean no harm, but that doesn't answer my question. Who are you?" She asked now just curious about the elf instead of wary. She also wanted to know why the elf was here. Did she follow Zella to this spot? Stalking them? Or just a chance coincidence that she came to the exact same clearing?

"I did not said I meant no harm. I merely spoke a greeting. Which is the polite thing to do. It is a blessing actually." She leaned the walking stick against a tree and crossed her black arms. "And I'll not answer your question until I've heard a greeting from you."

Her tone was the same that had so annoyed the adults back home.

"I know you spoke a greeting," Luna answered, becoming annoyed by this elf. She then looked to Zella, somewhat ignoring the other elf's comment about saying a greeting as well. "Shall we go, Zella?" Luna asked the dragon, walking over to Luna's side to climb into the saddle. She didn't really see the point in talking to this elf much longer since she didn't seem like a threat.

((Luna's being so cold. lol xd.png don't take it personally though Laura. X3))

The dragonelle's eyes widened at the strange greeting and she tilted her head to one side in confusion. She studied the elf; her skin was so dark and she was like a child, strangely. Her eyes were a deep crimson, and her hair like the clouds above. The great dragon's gaze flicked to her friend, Zella was suprised at Luna, who was being so cold to her kin. "If you wish," she said in reply, crouching down with her gaze upon the elf at the edge of the clearing.