WonderBubbles

The Shadow King's Return

((I'm back, and with a headache sleep.gif *rolls up sleeves for a post* ))

The silent figure slipped though the shadows of the tall trees. Lorpez kept the cowl of his cloak low over his red eyes. The past few years have been quiet; keeping to himself and away from humans and the likes as he traveled across the land. This place seemed familiar enough- he had been here some years back. His memory was still sharp, but the curse that was on him from a still unknown person kept trying to warp him further.

Lorpez sighed as he slowed from his run to a trot, eyeing the trees around him. It was the curse, the tainted magic, that made him loose touch with the world. The violent fits had grown more common, and most places of the land still regard him as a foe, so he had to keep himself hidden.

The drow approached near a clearing, but he didn't go though it, walking around the sides of it behind the trees. He didn't even look to see if there was anyone around, he didn't care too much. He just wanted to keep walking.

((Meh... I'll get to my other character later in the program tongue.gif ))

Just as Luna was about to hop up onto Zella's back, she stopped and quickly turned to look through the trees where she sensed another presence. "Another person?" she mumbled to herself, wary of who it might be. They seemed to just be passing through though. Still, she would stay on her guard.

"Well, elf," she said, looking back to the female elf, "I don't know what you are doing here, but it's not all that important. Safe journeys." She then easily leaped up into the saddle on Zella's back, ready for the dragon to take to the sky whenever. "Unless, you think there's a reason we should make conversation," she said to Zella, leaning to the side to see the dragon's face.

((That's fine ND. :3))

The crimson dragon looked behind her, wondering who else was in this clearing. She couldn't see them, but she could hear and smell them. She let out a growling cough, warning the traveller that there was a great dragon close to them. I'm fine with leaving, but I would rather travel through the trees, Zella thought to Luna calmly, I believe the winds would be getting strong soon. Those clouds are pregnant with water. The dragonelle straightened and blew a puff of smoke towards the child-like elf maiden, with a small smile.

If you want to walk, that's fine, Luna replied kindly to Zella. Luna then crossed her legs, getting comfy in the saddle. Since they wouldn't fly, there was no need to get saddle sore. I just hope whoever that is in the trees isn't a threat. It would be nice to meet some people. Though this elf girl is a bit on the rude side. She should know better to respect her elders.

The anger about not getting a greeting even after she had asked for one made Illoneas good mood vanish. The night didn't seem half as beautiful any more.

Additonally the pale elf and her dragon seemed to be on the verge of leaving and Illonea didn't like that thought all that much. Illonea had been too long alone and was starved for company even though she didn't want to admit it.

They had no manners that was obviously, but that was the way of adults. They were always pointing out how important behaviour was to the children, but didn't bother about it themselves. She pouted, but she feared she would have to give in or they would be gone in a moment.

"My name is Illonea." She said. "I am traveling to Kapris."

Edited by Laura-Lana

The crimson dragon was about to leave, until the young elf spoke. She swung her head around and blinked at the child-like night elf, with her large, red eyes. Gaze upon the dark mouth in a pout, Zella turned her body to face Illonea. "Kapris? I remember there..." She sighed. "I apoligise. I am Zella, daghter of Lady Kireni and Lord Sken."

Lorpez paused slightly when he heard something almost like a cough. Or was it a growl? He paused anyway, no matter what it was, and cocked his ear slightly in the direction of the sound. He then heard voices, which was when he walked quietly towards the clearing to peer though the shadows. There was a dragon, the source of the cough-growl, and two people. He didn't approach them or back away, but remained where he was, just watching.

As much as the elf tried to hide it, Luna could tell she didn't want to be left alone. When Illonea introduced herself Luna put her focus back on the elf, though half of her attention was still on the mysterious figure who was now watching from in the trees. There was no murderous intent coming from him however, so he most likely wasn't a threat.

"I am Yaluna Eulira," Luna introduced herself. "How far is Kapris from here?" She asked Zella who said she remembered that place.

Robin had been making his way through the forest for many a day, and was praying for some sort of clearing for him to set-up camp in. He had been traveling from Belka to Kapris in the hopes of finding a job, for he had just enough gold to spend one night at an Inn. An Inn was exactly what he wanted right now. That, and a stein of ale.

He had almost reached the edge a fairly good sized clearing when he heard what sounded like a dragon's growl. Quickly, he took cover behind a large tree at the edge of the forest. He doused his torch, donned his helmet, unsheathed his longsword, and readied his shield. He was ready for a fight, even if it would be his last.

Oh, what have I gotten myself into now? He thought to himself.

((Not bad for a character introduction, if I do say so myself.))

Edited by Hawke444

((Cool, thanks. :3

Welcome, Hawke. :3))

The crimson dragonelle turned around to look at the being behind her and her eyes widened happily. Before she remembered that the Drow had a fear of dragons fifty years ago, Zella bounded towards him, a silly grin on her scaly face. "Hello! Lorpez!" She greeted him happily, her large eyes sparkling, "Do you remember me?"

There was a rustle of grass, the red dragon spun again, forgetting the elf on her back and the Drow at the edge of the clearing. She crept toward the source of the sound and slowly wrapped her clawed paw around the trunk, about a third of the way up. She pulled it back, a loud groan came from the roots, and looked down at the armoured human with wide eyes. "Hello you," She said happily, the grin reappearing on her face. To the human, she might have looked quite scary, with her long, white fangs and thick horns that tapered to a pointy tip, but that thought didn't cross her mind either. The ruby eyes wandered over the armour and the weapon, wondering why the human was carrying such heavy things. So Zella asked, "Why are you holding that stuff? Isn't it heavy?"

Robin immediately brought his shield up and braced himself. If this was to be his last fight, it would also be the dragon's. "If I am to be thy next victim, I will also be thy last!" Robin yelled defiantly. He was obviously prepared for the end, and to him, it seemed the end had come. "Have at thee!" he yelled, bringing his sword to bear.

Edited by Hawke444

The crimson dragon pulled her head away, looking down at the human with wide eyes. "Victim?" She asked, her head tilting to the side, "What in Luna's name are you talking about?" Zella was genuinly confused, she hadn't met anyone that thought she would attack them. This was extremely new and baffling to her. She reached out with a clawed paw to brush away the shield, so she could see the human.

Robin backed away, his shield still up. "I have heard of your kind, dragon!" He yelled. He brought his sword to bear as if he were in a phalanx formation, then he then seemed to relax a bit, for he saw that the dragon had a rider. "Hmm. A tame dragon?" he said, in a slightly confused tone. He dropped his guard, and took a step forward.

Anger flared at the jibe of being a tame dragon, and she snarled, lifting her wings and snaking her head forward. Her mouth opened and snapped shut a metre from the man. "I am not tame, you little human!" She growled, her eyes flashing wildly. The tip of Zella's tail twitched like an angry cat's and the flecks in the ruby seemed to swirl quickly. Her long fangs still poked out from underneath her scaly lips, the red eyes were narrowed and focused on the armed human in front of her.

((Maybe we should wait a little, for Kira and ND... xd.png))

((Agreed.))

Robin jumped back, then realized that the dragon really was talking, and that he wasn't hallucinating. "My apologies." he said while sheathing his sword. "I had come here to set-up camp for the night, but I doubt I'd be able to get much sleep after that scare." he said while strapping his shield to his back. He then looked at the dragon and said, "I've never seen a dragon, let alone get this close to one."

Edited by Hawke444

((and i'll reply now! xd.png))

"Lorpez?" Luna said, recognizing the name. Zella seemed to recognize the Drow but before she had a chance to really wonder Zella whipped around. Luna quickly grabbed the saddle, dropping her legs to the side so she wouldn't be thrown off as the dragon looked to a new presence. Zella lifted the tree out of the way and they saw the man cowering behind there, yet he was trying to act valiant. It made Luna giggle at how foolish he was acting as she watched from Zella's back. When the knight made comment of how Zella was a tame dragon, Luna started to laugh more but quickly stopped when she saw how Zella reacted. "Zella, calm down, he meant nothing by it," she said, leaning forward to stroke the dragon's long neck. "Though you really should choose better words," she said to the knight, looking down at him from where she was sitting in Zella's saddle. "Who are you, anyways?"

After adjusting one of his shoulder plates, Robin looked up to the dragon's rider and said, "Sorry, milady. I did not intend to anger your dragon with my words." He then took off his helmet and drew back his coif. He looked up again, this time without his vision obscured. "As for my name, I am Robin Cromwell, former Knight of Belka. And by what name are you known, milady?"

Edited by Hawke444

The crimson dragon lifted her great head high, looking down at the knight with narrowed eyes. She didn't like being talked about like a possession, so she told Luna so, telepathically. She felt the light stroke on her neck and calmed down a little. She lay down with a thump, keeping her gaze upon Robin. The flecks in the ruby stilled and Zella's scales glittered in the sunlight.

When the dragon reacted, seemingly knowing him, Lorpez just scuffled back into the underbrush. His memory was a bit off, and he sort of reckonized the dragon, but mostly, it was lost to him. But the dragon and the rider were busy pestering what seemed to be a human. That was an opportunity he couldn't resist.

Lorpez slipped out of the bushes and quickly ran out int othe clearing, making his way towards the other side. Hopefully, he could at least make it halfway before any of the odd people noticed.

I know, Luna replied to Zella, giving her a final friendly pat on the neck. "The dragon has a name you know, and she is not technically mine. We're partners and work together with friendship and understanding. Zella could snap me in two so I prefer friendship. As to my name, I am Yaluna, or just Luna for short and she is Zella," Luna made a motion with her hand towards Zella, who had plopped herself down. She glanced over at Lorpez who had started to make a dash across the clearing. Seemed as if he didn't feel like conversation today, or he just didn't remember them. Though, Zella seemed to be the only who truly remembered him. "What brings you out here?" Luna asked Robin.

WHO would't join!

Name:blake vince silvers

Nickname:none really

Race:land elf

Position/Where:morning dew

Magics:gift of the tounges,elemental magic(best with fire and water elements),and elven magic

Weapons:one handed sword,a dagger,and a crossbow strapped to his back for emergencies only

Description:short dark blue hair,light purple skin,emerald green eyes.

Personality:brave,smart,good friend and leader,and over-confident sometimes,a wierdo at times,funny.

History:was orphaned when his parents died in a tragic accident wellthat's what he was told he never really knew what happend

((um, more description please, light. happy.gif just in personality, description and history. need at least six or so sentences. also, it would be nice if you placed a space between the colon and the word after it. And Capitalize all the first words in the sentences. Especially names of places, people and races.

and I just made a new character! I'm posting it up for Bubbles to see when she gets on later.

Username: Kira1

Name: Lale Leust Lamuniel

Nickname: Lee

Race: Fairy

Position/Where: Lost

Magics: Fairy and Elemental Magic

Weapons: He uses his magic to protect himself for the most part. Though, being a fairy he doesn't harm others with his magic but instead just uses it to avoid battle by teleporting away. He does carry a snowboard with him since in the mountains where the fairies live they get plenty of snow and he loves to snowboard. He can use this snowboard as a weapon if he wanted to since it was made from a strong unbreakable metal enhanced by magic.

His elemental magic is of ice and snow which allows him to also use his magic on water and if he really wanted to wind. He sticks to ice mostly since that is what he is the best in using.

Description: He's only four feet tall so most mistake him for a little kid.

user posted image

Personality: Lee can seem very ditzy at times and very carefree making him seem a lot like a child. He's also very hyperactive and quick to react to things, quite faster than most people. Though, he's also quick to anger and loses his temper. Lee is very friendly though and likes to make new friends whenever he can. He has this idea that he should try to make friends with everyone and have very few enemies. That way wherever he goes he'll have a friend and they can help ward off enemies.

History: Lee lived in Tintilla, the fairy home, and loved to always go up the mountain and snowboard with friends. It was very peaceful and he never had to worry about much. This peace became boring after awhile for Lee and he decided to explore the world. Everyone else thought he was crazy to want to leave Tintilla and constantly told him about the chaos in the world. He didn't care, he was getting wander lust the more and more he thought about what might be out there. Then one day he just up and left, packing few belongings and set out, saying goodbye to those who caught him as he was leaving. Now he has no idea where he is since none of this land is familiar. He wanders around, hoping to find some town or place that isn't dangerous.

and there we go. ^^))

Edited by Kira1

"I had been making my way from Belka to Kapris, Lady Yaluna." said Robin politely. "I am currently searching for work, for I am no longer a Knight, but a Mercenary. A Soldier of Fortune, if you will." He said, looking up at Yaluna. "Would you happen to need an extra sword to aid in battle?"

"It's always good to travel in numbers," Luna replied, glad he was so kind and polite. "Though, it's not quite a need for me. You're welcome to join us though. We were going to head to Kapris ourselves." Luna was pretty sure that a dragon and an elf was more than enough power to protect themselves from robbers and the like. It never hurt to have another sword to aid them though.