WonderBubbles

The Shadow King's Return

((Eh... Right. xd.png Forgot. ^^' Sorry. ^^'))

The great dragon delicately lowered her head, opened her jaws and bit into the ogre. She quickly raised her head and slipped into the trees, moving a little way away from the group. She dropped the carcass and lay down. She stared at the beast before starting to eat it. Her wings were half raised, from time to time she glanced up and around herself. The mental link between her and Luna was a tiny bit weaker than before, when she was standing almost right next to her in the clearing. The elf would still be able to feel the emotions and the thoughts that the dragonelle was having. They mainly revolved around eating and protecting her meal from others. Old habits die hard.

Zak entered the clearing just as a red dragon leaving the clearing with a dead ogre. He rested one of his hands on a sword hilt that hung from his hip, as he saw that there was a group of people in the clearing. "Hello there." He said with a slight bow to the people that were in the clearing taking his hand of his sword and spreading his arms in a welcoming way.

Edited by monkeyboy225

((Laura, it's hoof-beat, not hoovebeat. ^^))

Luna was distracted slightly when Zella began to eat the ogre. It was always interesting to experience these feelings with Zella. Sometimes Luna felt as if she would take on the instinct and do it herself. But the idea of eating the ogre disgusted her which kept her from joining Zella.

Before she could say anything more Illonea said she heard someone coming. Luna looked around and soon a man came into the clearing. He greeted them in a very welcoming way and Luna relaxed, hoping he was as friendly as he acted.

"Hello," she replied, "and you would be?"

"My name is Zakar Dorinth, the centuar. Who might you be?" Zak said as he approched the group giving the female elf his full attention and gave a warm smile." I've been traveling this world meeting new people where ever I go."

((Dang sorry for the short post can't think of anything else.))

((you could put in Zakar's thoughts on everyone he sees. That'll put more sentences into your post.

oh cr*p mines short too...))

"I am Yaluna, the night elf," she replied, looking over the centaur.

"I'm Lee!" Piqued up the little fairy boy, waving enthusiastically from where he stood by Luna as he smiled.

Luna smiled in amusement at Lee, before looking back at Zakar.

Edited by Kira1

"You can just call me Zak though." Zakar said as he looked at the group. That little fairy is pretty small, though that is by centuar standards. He also seems carefree and cheerful all around, I wonder if he is only a child still. He thought as he looked over the elf and fairy which seemed to be the only ones to greet him at the moment. He pulled his cloak around him more to cover his bar chest as he felt a breeze brush by him.

Edited by monkeyboy225

"It's nice to meet you Zak!" Lee said happily with a bright smile. He was meeting all sorts of new people which was really fun. He may be older than most of the ones here, but as a Fairy he would always be a child at heart.

"What brings you here, Zak?" Luna asked, while she let the others take their time to introduce themselves. There was also this new girl they just saved to consider.

((Hm just noticed your charries age Carlissa. Is the princess just looking like she's 16 years old, or can we decide that the star elves mature faster then the dark elves or should I edit my profile? It just seemed to me that they would mature much slower then humans since they age so much slower. I've read that drow are considered completly grown up at age 50 in one of my forgotten realms books and decided on Illonea's age based on that.))

Illonea watched the Zentaur quietly. Despite the fact that he had seemed to come prepared for a war, he didn't seem that dangerous either.

"I am Illonea." She said without bothering to offer the greeting she had given the others. The friendly, happy mood she'd been in had vanished like the morningdew.

She shot another look at the princess and then walked toward Zella, who was eating the ogre.

"You might spare his shoulder." She said to the dragon. "My arrow was poisoned. On that note may I have it back?"

Edited by Laura-Lana

((And.... you all sucessfully lost me. Congrats D: ))

Zak pawed the ground with one of his hooves at Illonea's greeting before catching himself and covering the small indent he had made in the ground. He turned his attention back to Luna after Illonea had gone over to the dragon. "Well the trees whispered about a ogre that had just been killed by a group of travelers and I decided to come see what to make of this assortment of travelers." Zak said with a shrug as he watched small buds of grass grew over the small mound he had made in the earth courtesy of his nature and elemental magic.

((Lol. No we haven't lost him. Lorpez was riding on the dragon. Either he's still sitting on her back while she is eating the ogre or you owe us a post about what he did in the meantime.))

Edited by Laura-Lana

(( Let's see...

He's still on the dragon, eyes closed and scared to death? *shrug* ))

((or you could say that Lorpez leaped off of Zella's back as soon as the others did and just fill us in what he had done during this whole time. ^^))

"We heard her cry for help and decided to help," Luna explained, motioning to the pregnant lady who was amongst them. She glanced down at the mound of dirt the centaur made and saw the plants growing. So he was of the earth element, interesting.

"Luna took out the ogre with one mighty hit to his neck!" Lee exclaimed, quite proud of his new friends. Luna looked at him a bit surprised about how he suddenly announced that. She wasn't one to boast, but she guessed if it was someone else sharing it then it might okay.

(( Oh fine ): ))

Lorpez had jumped off the dragon as soon as it was occupied with the ogre. He didn't do much besides hang back a ways, a bit sick from all the flying to do anything else. Now with two more people hanging around, things were sure getting crowded. Lorpez took to the shadow of a tree, eyes peering out at them. Hopefully, they would go away soon.

((*hugs ND* Sowwy. ohmy.gif))

The dragon lifted her head, blood dripping from her jaws as she gazed down at the female Drow with suspicious eyes. Once she blinked, it was gone and suprise was in it's place. "Poisened? Oh, alright then." Zella reached out with a clawed forepaw and pushed the mostly devoured carcass toward the woman, then stepped back. "Lucky I didn't eat it then," she chuckled.

"You are big." Illunea said with a shrugg and dug the arrow out of the shoulder of the ogre. "As long as you don't eat the shoulder you shouldn't get any ill effects." She wrinkled her nose as she thought about it. "Well maybe your mouth going a little numb for half an hour or so."

Once she had retrieved her arrow she slipped into the shadows after Lorpez. He did not look well. "Shall I heal you?" She offered, crouching down next to him.

The thought of poisen had chased away her appetite, she shoved the half eaten body away. She then noticed the blood on her jaws and sighed. There was no water to wash it off. She padded around to the rest of the group, moving through the trees toward Luna. She stopped when she was behind her rider, and lay down. Her eyes were onthe pregnant elf, curiousity almost overpowering her. The tip of her tail, which lay in the small clearing with the dead ogre, twitched. She then noticed the Centaur, standing boldly near them. "Greetings," Zella said happily to the stallion.

((See you all in four days. ^^))

Edited by WonderBubbles

"I'm fine." Lorpez was just shooken up, nothing too serious. "I don't like flying..." he murmered before closing his eyes and shuddering. He didn't want to do that ever again.

((It's short, mostly because I'm rather busy doing two holiday things on two different games at once sleep.gif ))

Zak was alittle taken aback when he saw the dragon with the bloody jaws settle down behind the elf that said her name was Luna. He moved his hooves around nerviously trying to make himself a smaller target as he heard the dragon speak. "Hello there dragon, I'm guessing that someone in this group is your rider." He then turned to the little fairy with a surprised look on his face under his hood as he heard the outburst.

"I'm fine." Lorpez was just shooken up, nothing too serious. "I don't like flying..." he murmered before closing his eyes and shuddering. He didn't want to do that ever again.

((It's short, mostly because I'm rather busy doing two holiday things on two different games at once sleep.gif ))

Illonea was rather surprised to hear that. She had loved nothing better then being in the air. She put her hand on Lorpez shoulder and tilted her head. "Is that why you kept asking if Zella really could carry you? Because deep down you fear that something terrible will happen if you try to fly?"

She glanced at Zak. "Are you as uneasy about riding a horse as you are about riding a dragon?"

"I prefer to think of us as partners, not rider and dragon," Luna replied with a smile after looking over at Zella. "And don't worry, Zella won't hurt you," Luna continued when she saw how Zak tried to make himself a smaller target.

((ugh, i can't think. need sleep...))

((Ahh, so sorry! The idiots at Comcast turned off my internet because I cancelled my sibscription with them (which only should have cancelled TV and phone). So, what I miss?))

((um, let's see, your character was saved. Zella ate the ogre. and now we're talking to Zak the centaur.))

The crimson dragon chuckled and grinned, revealing long, white fangs. There was a little scrap of flesh between two of her teeth and the blood was hardening on her jaws. She would have to wash her face and claws in water very soon. "No, I will not harm you, noble centaur," she said, the toothy smile still on her long face. "Partners is a better term for it," Zella murmured to her rider, "These new pairs just wish to be all fancy with it."