WonderBubbles

The Shadow King's Return

"No, that's not wise," Veren replied to Illonea who had followed them out. "We need to find someplace where we won't be seen. I am sure it would cause quite the uproar if we changed forms in front of everyone."

Veren glanced around where the area trying to locate a possible direction to take that would lead to a better location. She then motioned for the two to follow her as she just followed a gut instinct on which way they should go.

Luna watched as Veren, Zella, and Illonea left the inn leaving it as just her, Lorpez, and Lee.

"Are you going to go back there and help? Lee asked Luna, meaning where the resistance was held up underground. He didn't want to draw any suspicious ears towards them.

"Yes, I will most likely explain to them that Sapphire is just tired and needs and to stay in her room to rest. Also, that she is not to be bothered. We do not need anyone walking in on her while she is in her condition."

"Sounds like a plan," Lee nodded in response, "well, I will go with you and help anyway I can."

"Thank you Lee. And you Lorpez?" Luna inquired, turning to the Drow.

Zella sharply shook her head, the draconic features falling from her face. Keeping a watchful eye on the guards, who returned the glare, she followed Veren in a seemingly aimless route. Her breath slowly returned to normal and she lost the hard expression. Curiosity lit her dark eyes, and she glanced at their surroundings as they passed on by.

Lorpez wrung his hands nervously, looking down at his feet. He didn't want to be any part of this anymore. "I... I don't can't stay here anymore..." he murmured quietly. "Even if this entire town heaves up and revolts, this darkness that shrouds this place will not leave, and I cannot tolerate it any longer." He rubbed the curse mark subconsciously before rising to his feet. "Well... good luck then..." he murmured quietly, heading for the door.

((;A; school gets in my way of coming to the forum here, as well as my friends' weekend excursions.

Um, I don't know where Veren is going D: Where should we go and do what?))

"Same to you," Luna replied, watching as Lorpez left the inn. It was just her and Lee now.

"Well, shall we get going then?" Lee said, getting up from the table. Luna nodded in response, the two then heading for underground base of the resistance.

((Excluded courtyard, so they can change back and go flyings away from the area of the forest they were before?))

"No!" Illonea ran after Lorpez. "Don't leave me."

The girl tried to grab his shirt. "If you don't want to stay here I'll come with you."

Lorpez was the first other drow she had ever seen and if she allowed him to leave her life she might never learn anything about her heritage.

Lorpez tried his best to ignore Illonea. He didn't want to leave her either, but he had to, for he couldn't stay in this city any longer. He felt her fingers grab his shirt, so he stopped in order to not rip his clothes. Blinking, Lorpez turned his red eyes towards the female drow, frowning quietly. "You should stay here," he murmured, taking her hand and gently prying her fingers from his shirt. "The others may need your assistance."

((hm... this RP is going kind of slow... have you thought remaking it, Bubbles? Maybe we could get more people and actually go farther. Or that's just me with nothing to do but try to avoid an essay... >_> ))

((I have... I'll probably retype everything, when I can be bothered... x3 More people'd be good.

But what does everyone else think? Remake this one and shut it down once the new one's accepted? We'll see if we can get a good plot this time. >>))

((Oh! I like that idea! And I like some ideas just from reading this o.O Since we can add info in about the rebels and the whole situation for Kamelon. I still have the fake sun king character I made for this.))

((Oooh, that'd be good~... Clear out the bad peoples in Kamelon, yes? :3 We could actually have something to focus on. x3))

((Now that exams are over, and school's got three days left, I'll start working on that remake soon. ^^'))