WonderBubbles

The Shadow King's Return

((pssst, Laura, Veren is female, not male. ^^))

"Of course I'll carry people," Veren said with a smile, "and I don't really mind who. I'll let you decide that amongst yourselves. And it is nice to meet you Illonea," She looked around to see who Zella and Luna had accumulated in their group. There were quite a few people.

"You can ride with Veren," Luna said to Illonea, and tried to decide who else should ride with Veren, "and whoever else wants to as well may ride with her."

((Carlissa, you could post her reaction the the big black dragon landing next to the smaller red one? xd.png))

She chuckled at the dragonelle's words, then returned the kind gesture. Her voice, ah, it had not changed. Veren's presence made her recall many fond memories; she smiled, content. She noticed the other lean in close, like a protective mother. That's how Zella saw her, the mother she never really had. To Illonea, she said, "I don't mind, there would be a difference. She's a more experienced dragon."

"Only by a few hundred years," Veren said modestly with a chuckle, bringing down her great head down to see Sapphire eye to eye.

"Well, I will still ride with Zella, but the rest of you are free to ride with whoever you want," Luna said, walking over to Zella's side to wait for the others to go to who they would ride with.

"I would still perfer to stay on the ground if that wouldn't be to much of a bother to the rest of you, since I have never been flying before and I don't think I can ride on one of the dragon's." He said muttering to himself about the other dragon appearing out of no where.

((*blushes* Sorry, I did read the profile, but I had a male character named Veren once, that's how the 'he' got smuggled in. I've edited it. By the way is there a methode for Illonea to tell if the dragon is female or male? And I am using the word dragon as being genderless, like angel.))

"If you lack any experience I never noticed." Illonea told Zella. "Flying on your back was the most wonderful thing I've ever experienced. But curiousity is one of my besetting sins. Don't ask me which ride I prefer afterward though. I have the feeling it would be as hard as trying to decide who is the more beautiful of you. One of you with scales fashioned from gems glittering in the colour of heartblood and the other one with scales that shimmer like pearls fashioned from the night itself."

She held her ebon hand against Verens hide and smiled: "But I have to say it delights me to no end that our colours match, Veren."

She let her hand caress the smooth scales then climbed nimbly atop the dragon and held her hand out to the pregnant Starelf: "Do you want to ride with me? If Lorpez stays with the Zentaur, I think that would distribute weight evenly then."

She cast an insecure glance at the knight. She hadn't really been introduced to him yet and she was unsure of his intentions. She certainly didn't want him to ride with her.

((Ah, yes, having a male character named Veren would cause that. ^^

um, well, the voice. female dragons would have a more feminine voice while the males have a deeper voice. other than that they are pretty much the same. well, unless you check their *ahem* but we won't go there.

and why do I feel as if I'm leading this rp with every action my characters do. @_@))

Veren smiled at Illonea's comments about the two dragons. "We do match in color," she chuckled, turning her attention to Illonea who was beside her now. Veren gave a happy, almost purr like sound as Illonea stroked her, very content with the affection. Then lifted her head up as Illonea climbed up onto her back and watched as the elf held her hand out to Sapphire.

"There's plenty of room back here," Veren said to Sapphire.

Lee was standing there, looking between the two dragons as he decided who he should ride with. Illonea was riding with Veren and obviously Luna was riding with Zella. Lorpez didn't want to ride either as did Zak and Sapphire still hadn't decided yet. Robin had been silent this whole time, simply watching. Maybe the knight was thinking of going his own way.

((since Hawke keeps forgetting to post, maybe he should just be dropped out and we'll say his character went off to do his own thing.))

((Im lost...))

Sapphire looked up at Illonea for a second when she offered her hand to her. "Umm, thank you!" Sappgire said sweetly, taking the offered hand. Dispite her pregnant belly, Sapphire managed to lift herself up onto the dragon. It was hard, however, to swnig her legs around Veren's back.

"Wow, I never rode a dragon before..." Sapphire saidquietly, a little nervous.

((how are you lost Carlissa? We've just been standing around talking this whole time. and now that Veren is here it'll be easier to get everyone to Kapris together.

aaaand, i'm going to wait for others to post before i post again.))

((Lol. If that were roleplaying like I learned and not the internet variant we'd be sitting around the table and sketching the scene now.

As it is -I am imagining Zella and Veren next to each other. Illunea is sitting on Veren's back and Sapphire too now.

No idea where Robin is. Lee and Luna are on the ground between the two dragons.

Lorpez and Zak are still on the ground and a few meters away from the dragons. Lorpez is in the shadows.

For reference: Since a darkelf is considered adult around the age of fifty, making that similar to our age 18 - Illunea's age 34 means she's looking like girl between 12 and 13. And if you believe that means she should have her period already, let me tell you that I got it with 15 and my grandmother with 17, so I feel completly justified in her not having it yet.

The four and a half feet height in my profile should translate to one meter and thirtyfive centimeter if my estimation about what a foot in height means is correct.))

Sapphire seemed to be struggling with finding a good position on the dragon's back. Her pregnacy seemed to have made her a little clumsy. Finally she seemed to have found a seat that looked secure enough to Illunea but she was still fidgeting and admitted that she had never ridden a dragon before.

The girl put a hand on the starelf's shoulder to reassure her. "That's only my second time too." Illonea said. "Don't worry it is not hard. At least it wasn't on Zella's back and she says Veren is even more experienced."

Edited by Laura-Lana

((

let me tell you that I got it with 15

Thanks, Laura. xd.png We needed to know this... invaluable information. ^^... *cough* I got it at eleven/twelve.

and why do I feel as if I'm leading this rp with every action my characters do.

Because I fail at leadership? At times? ^^

((since Hawke keeps forgetting to post, maybe he should just be dropped out and we'll say his character went off to do his own thing.))

Agreed. ^^

I don't think Zella would let anyone near her *ahem* xd.png))

The crimson dragon chuckled, nodded her agreement. She then watched the dark skinned woman and the pregnant elf climb up onto the other's back, she wasn't offended, she'd ride her too, if she were humanoid. The dragonelle crouched down, so it'd be easier for Luna to climb onto her. Her gaze drifted to the male Drow, Lorpez, who hid in the shadows. She remembered him quite clearly, his mysterious illness too.

((ND, when're you gonna type the intro for your other character?))

Edited by WonderBubbles

((lol, where you picture everyone Laura is exactly how i pictured it too. ^^

and it's 1.3716 meters to be exact on the height translation. *used google. is not smart with calculations* XD

lol i now want to use *ahem* to refer to that place all the time now. it makes me giggle. >w<

and if you tried, bubbles you could easily lead everyone! just take command. XD

wah! I have 3 characters! I wanna color code! XD))

Veren looked at her passengers with a smile, glad to know she was considered the experienced one. Which she was since she was over four hundred years old. Well, now to see what everyone else was doing and wait for Luna to say they were ready to leave.

Luna climbed onto Zella's back, easily getting up there since she had done this many times before. Once in the saddle she looked around to see where everyone else was. Sapphire and Illonea were on Veren's back and Lee was still deciding.

Finally making up his mind, Lee dashed over to Zella and jumped up onto her back. It was easy since he was a fairy and having wings helped. He sat behind Luna ready to go back up into the sky. He could hardly contain his excitement.

((Right now, since I can't think of anything for Lorpez at this given point in time))

Zythe stopped to peer about. How long had he been walking in this? He glanced down at his farmer-like appearance and gave a snort. He let the illusion falter and melt, allowing his more wraith-like appearance to show before looking around. The woods always gave him an itchy feeling, too much green, he figured.

Zythe slowly blinked his bright golden eyes, his shadowy body flickering slightly. Blowing out a loud sigh, the spectre floated down the small trail, going no where in pretictular. But as he kept following it, the scent of many curious creatures became stronger.

Zythe cocked his head, pausing to sniff. Dragons...a centaur... a few other oddballs. But what got him curious was the scent of two drow. Not that they were drow, but there were two of them. His curiosity drew him closer to the group, but the shadows hid his dark frame well as he peered at the group he already knew contained of. But he wasn't the only one hiding in the same shadow.

"POKE!" Lorpez jumped in fright, and shot out from the shadows and next to the dragons. A snicker came from the shadows he was standing in, but it just looked like a bunch of shadows, except... He stared at the golden eyes that seemed to float there, as the thing let out another snicker.

Sapphire jumped a little when the girl put her hand on her shoulder. Even though she said that everything was going to be alright, Sapphire was still nervous. Not for herself, but for her baby.

"Oh, I'm not nervous about falling off or something." Sapphire said. "But I'm more concerned on hoa the flight will affect my baby..."

((xd.png Oh, I laughed so hard at...

"POKE!"

Colour code if you want. ^^ Take the lead? Eh, no good at it. xd.png))

Chuckling at the little fairy, who had used his wings to leap onto her back, she straightened, then stretched out her neck. Several loud pops and cracks were emitted from her bones as she did. "That's better," she sighed happily. When there was a shout from the shadows, she looked down quickly, seeing a pair of golden eyes in the darkness and the male Drow close to her paws. She blinked quickly, staring at the golden orbs. "Hi?" Zella said hesitantly, wondering if she was seeing things.

Sapphire jumped a little when the girl put her hand on her shoulder. Even though she said that everything was going to be alright, Sapphire was still nervous. Not for herself, but for her baby.

"Oh, I'm not nervous about falling off or something." Sapphire said. "But I'm more concerned on hoa the flight will affect my baby..."

"Affect your baby? What are you afraid of? That it will sprout wings?" Illunea shook her head at her, so that the silvery beads at the end of her braids clanked against each other producing a bright melody.

Suddenly Lorpez jumped out of the shadows looking frightened. Illunea stiffend and took her bow from her shoulder.

She felt the darkness wispering to her again. The ogre had died here. She had in fact helped. Fear, desperation, hatred, blood spilled, saturating the ground - So much power and all she needed to do was to reach out and pluck it.

Hi?" the red dragon said hesitatingly next to her. It calmed Illunea down considerably. They were in the company of two dragons. They didn't need her magic yet.

She looked at the shadows and saw a pair of golden eyes floating there. Now that was interesting.

Zak saw the Dark elf that was ment to ride with him jumped out of the shadows of the trees looking startled, he reached behind him pulling his bow out and placing a arrow on the string as he watched a pair of gold eyes in the darkness of the shadows. He lowered the bow just slightly as the dragon spoke to the eyes but not by much as he stayed on his guard.

((Lol. We are matching. Both of us have our bows out. I've my doubts it would work against a spectre though, so we better hope this will resolve peacefully or our charries will get an ugly surprise.))

((Very true and I doubt my char's elemental earth magic will have any effect on a spectre either.))

((Could you maybe quote the description of the earth magic for me? Blindfish that I am I just can't find it, no matter how often I reread the first page))

((Earth magic is a 'branch' of the Elemental magic, Laura. :3 There's four 'branches', earth, air, water and fire. :3))