WonderBubbles

The Shadow King's Return

((uh...we're in a small town of Kapris called Kapra! xd.png okay, now that that's settled. >w<))

Veren found the herd she was looking for and as soon as they herd noticed her presence, they dashed through the trees. She spotted a nice big buck and began to pursue. Once she had space amongst the trees, she quickly dived down and picked up the buck in her paws. Quickly, she snapped it's neck before landing to eat her kill.

After she met up with Zella at a stream where the red dragon was cleaning herself. Veren joined her in washing.

Illonea almost started to disssolve into giggles when she saw how Sahpira reduced the inkeeper to humble apology. She still did not like the thought of staying under the roof of someone who hated her solely because of the reputation of her people.

Voicing that would sound ungrateful toward Saphira though.

So she snatched the keys out of the inkeepers hand and offered her arm to the pregnant Saphira. "May I help you to your room, princess?"

Sapphire looked down at the small dark elf offer her arm. Even though the dark elf was around a foot shorter than her, Sapphire took her arm without much difficulty.

"Why thank you!" Sapphire said. "You are very kind!"

Sapphire gave the innkeeper another dirty look before she walked up the stairs with the dark elf. As she walked, Sapphire couldn't get her eyes off of Illonea's hair.

"I love the way you do your hair!" Sapphire said. "How did you learn to do it like that?"

She finished and lifted her paws of of the bloody stream. She watched the streaks of red drift through the water, away from the pair of huge dragons. She wiped her ivory claws dry on a nearby patch of moss before returning to sit next to the ebony dragon. She was full and content, for now. The morning sunbeams poked through the canopy, making her crimson scales glitter. It had the same effect on Veren.

Zak had one of his swords half way out of it's sheath before Sapphire walked into the room and ordered the inn keeper around. He keep a stonic face as the inn keeper hurried along to fetch the keys and went over the counter to wait for his room key. He snatched his key from his room with a horse-like snort to remind the inn keeper of what he said earlier about him having to be in the stables and followed after Sapphire and Illonea.

"Kind?" Illonea shrugged. "I suppose, I can be, but I don't think I am generally so."

When they walked to the room, the girl became very aware of the intense way the other elf studied her. It made her a little nervous.

"I love the way you do your hair!" Sapphire said. "How did you learn to do it like that?"

Illonea relaxed. That interest was of the harmless variety.

"I have grown up in a village in Tintilla." She answered. "The faeries who lived there loved playing with my hair. This is the stile I liked best because it does not interfer with my hunting and I can wear it long anyway, so I learned how to do it myself. I could show you if you want to, but we'd need to buy some beads for you."

She studied the other girl more intendly. "Blue beads would suit you, I think." she said, then she grinned suddenly, like the sun peeking through clouds. "Saphire beads, what else could a woman named Sapphire wear?"

Luna followed the rest up to the rooms, ignoring the inn keeper since he wasn't worth her time really. She entered the room that Illonea and Sapphire entered and watched as the two conversed about their hair. Absentmindedly, she stroked one of her long ponytails, her fingers passing over the silky smooth hair. She never did anything special to her hair, but she always kept it clean and tangle free. It was just one those things she considered as basic hygiene.

Lee went with Zak to the room the men would be staying in. "Have you ever stayed in an inn like this before?" He asked Zak, never being in one before himself.

Veren sat there contently with Zella by her side, welcoming the warmth from the sun on her scales as they shimmered.

((*crys* Carlissa your pretty picture is gone))

Illonea looked at Luna, who had joined them. "Silver beads for you, Yaluna." She decided. "Or maybe black ones." She tilted her head. "But I don't think braids would really suit you." She considered the long ponytrails that framed her face. "Your hair is really long. How do you keep it from blown into tangles when you fly Zella?"

Edited by Laura-Lana

((Wuh? It shouldn't be. O_O I'll go see it.

Oh, damn, it is gone. It's been deleted. :/ ))

Edited by WonderBubbles

((Wuh? It shouldn't be. O_O I'll go see it.

Oh, damn, it is gone. It's been deleted. :/ ))

((No, I just moved it to a more organized album. An album with over 100 preganat anime pictures.

I PMed you tne new link, WonderBubbles. Like a week ago.))

((you have a thing for pregnant chicks, don't you Carlissa?))

"Magic," she replied, "and sometimes I tie them back into a bun. And no beads for me, thank you," she politely declined. Though there were times when Luna would let her hair be blown back as she flew through the air with Zella. It was somewhat a mess after that, but she brushed it out and all was find again.

((Pff, duh! I try to be one every rp that it would be appropriate! And non appropriate, actually.

On another site I am part of 13 rps. I'm pregnant in all of them! wink.gif ))

Spphire giggled. This conversation brought back memories of her sisters, who used to talk about looks all the time. Sapphire was never concerned about her looks, nor really made an effort to. But once she got going, she couldn't stop. Her oldest sister Rubia never tried to make herself look better, always wearing whatever was first in sight and simply putting her hair in a ponytail. But she had a great fassion sence, and often scolded Sapphire for not caring enough. Her other sister, Emeralda, was a fassion freak, even though some of her outfits could be a little strange, like her hair do for example.

Sapphire undid the jewels and ties in her hair, and let her hair drop down to her shoulders. She had beautiful blue hair, and the nicest of the three sisters. It was wavy and long, which always tempted Sapphire to leave it hanging, but it was the princess way to wear it in some strange hair do.

((Doesn't your characters get tired in being attacked by crazed rapists all the time? xd.png

Pwah... I still have no clue what to do, since leaving Lorpez and the wraith all by their lonesomes wasn't a good idea :/

Meh, can I just... teleport them to the town now, and skip the entire travel there? Pwease? ))

Edited by Neutual Demon

((Well, they don't all get raped. Well, actually, the pregnant characters I play in DC all get raped, but in Elliquiy, the other RP site, they all get pregnant by non rape means. Because that forum we...are allowed to do stuff not allowed in here, *hopes I don't get in trouble from that comment*

Well, I don't care if you time skip over here. You haven't posted in a while, so I guess it's alright.))

Edited by Carlissa

((ND: Of course they can be in the town. ^^ Just remember - Lorpez was brought here on the back of a centaur. xd.png

Carlissa: I went on the LFG forums and was like O_O "They can swear." xd.png

Oh, and, *bites Carlissa*

:3 You are now a vampire, please go to this thread. :3))

Edited by WonderBubbles

((LFG? What does that have to do with anything?

And you still haven't replaced my link.

Wait, I'm a vampire now? Does that mean I have to change my username or something? I'm confused! :S ))

((

Because that forum we...are allowed to do stuff not allowed in here

This. ^^ I was suprised, 'cause they didn't have a filter for the forums and we do.

I have changed your image, the new link doesn't work either. :/

You don't have to change your username, you have to click the link and go post on that thread, saying you've been bitten by me. :3 ))

((But, I was talking about Elliquiy, not LFG...

It doesn't? The one I sent to you on the first? I went to my "Sent Box", and it worked...hmm...))

((They're both forums. xd.png

:/ Yeah, it works in my inbox, I think. But not on the forums... :/ It is the same link.))

((Oh dear...Ok, I got a plan.

Go to Google and type in Pikapow3. You should see a link to my Photobucket account. Click on it, then go to my Pregnant Anime album. Go to the last page, and look for three pregnant princess elves (in the same picture). NOTE! There are two versions of this pic in the album. Get the one that looks happy, not sad.

Can ypu do that?))

((I believe I can. ^^ I'll go try that now.

I see you lurking, Hawke.))

Zak looked at the little fairy after he entered the room. "No Lee can't say that I've ever really stayed in a inn before." He said as he pulled off his cloak placing it on a chair and kneeled down next to the wall on all four of his legs settling in to sleep since he was tired from the day of traveling.

Edited by monkeyboy225

((pssst, Lee is a fairy, not an elf.))

"Neither have I," Lee responded setting his things down on the floor before plopping down on the bed. He saw that Zak was settling down to take a nap so he decided to see what the rest were doing now. Quietly he left the room and knocked on the door to the girl's room. Luna opened it for him and let him inside.

"What are you up to?" he asked Luna.

"They were talking about hair," Luna answered.

"Ah," Lee replied, thinking it was something typical of girls to talk about.

((lol go do Lee's hair xd.png))

((It's edited Kira.))

Zak watched Lee leave the room before unstraping his sword belt and quiver off his back and rested both next to him and he leaned his should against the wall. He slowly drifted off wondering what he had gotten himself into by joining up with this group.

Illonea looked at the little faerie who had just entered the room. She smiled. She could never see one without being reminded of home.

"Won't you sit down, Lee?" She looked at him thoughtfully. "Saphire wanted to know how I do my hair. Would you mind if I demonstrate on you? I think braids would look well on you."

((LOL. For reference Illonea's hair is done into lots of tiny braids with beads at the end, then the whole thing is put together in a ponytail.))