WonderBubbles

The Shadow King's Return

It didn't take long to get to the town, but to Lorpez, it felt like years. Especially since the spectre yabbered the whole time. None of it made any sense to the drow, and no matter how hard he tried to ignore it, the words seemed to breach his consentration still.

Lorpez's irritation only worsened when they entered the town. He fidgited and twitched, his eyes darting everywhere. He didn't like large groups of people or towns, mostly because...well... he was a drow. Surface dwellers and drow don't mix all too well in his experiences. Still twitchy and nervous, Lorpez followed the others into the inn, with the noisy spectre still trailing behind him.

As soon as he got to the room with the centaur, he hid in the farthest, darkest corner, his red eyes peering nervously all around. Zythe, on the other hand, was enjoying himself. He floated over to the other room where everyone seemed to be in and watched, rather curious of what they were doing.

((pwah, my brain's not working today sleep.gif ))

((Your brain seems well enough to type coherently, unlike people with brains working as 'maximum' level. ^^

Hawke has rejoined, with a different character. ^^ Welcome back.))

((that post was fine ND. >w<))

"Sure, I don't mind having braids," Lee said, not minding at all and liked the attention. He sat down and then looked to Illonea to see what she would do. The girls in the fairy village would do his hair sometimes, but he had only let his friends play with his hair. Though, he was just about friends with everyone that lived in his neighborhood.

Luna still stood where she was, arms now crossed as she watched the three, glancing over at the spectre when he entered the room.

Illonea clapped her hands and made Lee sit down on a bed, scurrying in behind him. She opened her little bundle, took a brush and some of her golden beads out and started brushing his wild, dark hair out. She was very gentle with it, remembering that some of the Faeries in her home village were extremly sensitive when it came to their hair. She liked the fact that he was half a foot smaller then her. It made her task easier.

Veren sat there contently with Zella by her side, welcoming the warmth from the sun on her scales as they shimmered.

The crimson dragon turned her gaze to the ebony, red eyes warm. She loved the dragonelle like a mother. The sun was warming her hide nicely as she lay on the mossy ground. The stream bubbled softly in front of them, interrupting the silence. The birds had flown away, fearful of the great beasts that had hunted in their forest. It was just past midday, there was a lot of daylight left.

She shifted, moving her hind legs and wings into a more comfortable position. Her spines made it hard for her to position her wings properly, as they stuck out of her back with sharp tips. A rumble, resembling a wild purr, eminated from her throat; she was content.

((Time to make my re-appearance. Sorry if it's a bit sloppy. It's been a while since I last RPed, and I was also battling writer's block while typing this. wacko.gif ))

Adrien moved through the forest as if he was being chased by something. Moments before, he had been trying to rob a traveling merchant, but obviously that raid had gone south. Now he was being pursued by the mercenaries who had been hired by the merchant, and they were slowly gaining on him. Adrien panted as he ran, dodging trees, boulders, and low-hanging branches that were in his path. He realized that, unless he could pull-off some sort of trick, he would surely be caught, and possibly hung.

In a last-ditch effort to evade his pursuers, Adrien ran towards a nearby stream, hoping that the water would conceal his tracks. He no longer heard the yelling of enraged men behind him, but he did not let his guard down. He continued to follow the stream until he reached a small clearing, where he saw two, seemingly sleeping dragons. Shocked and in fear for his life, Adrien darted to the safety of a nearby tree, praying that he did not alert the beasts to his presence. Oh, what have I gotten myself into now? he thought, somewhat nervously. He may have been overconfident, but even he wouldn't try to go toe-to-toe with a dragon, let alone two.

Edited by Hawke444

Veren rumbled a purr back to Zella after the red dragonelle readjusted to a comfy position and made a purring sound herself. She was content where she was but of course something just had to put her senses on alert. Veren opened her eyes and glanced around to locate what was bothering her.She sniffed the air and could smell on a human was somewhere nearby.

There's someone here, she said to Zella, but he's being wise and not messing with us. Should we investigate?

((That's still good for one with writer's block. ^^))

She glanced to the source of the rustling with half lidded eyes. She sighed when the human came into view, then ran behind a tree. He believes himself safe, the crimson dragonelle chuckled as she replied to the ebony. She stood and stretched herself out, like a huge, scaled feline. Her claws dug into the stream bank and she groaned softly. With a sigh, she looked at Veren. "This could be fun," Zella said with a toothy grin, revealing her long fangs.

((I'm going away tomorrow for four days. :/ Camp.))

Edited by WonderBubbles

Illonea clapped her hands and made Lee sit down on a bed, scurrying in behind him. She opened her little bundle, took a brush and some of her golden beads out and started brushing his wild, dark hair out. She was very gentle with it, remembering that some of the Faeries in her home village were extremly sensitive when it came to their hair. She liked the fact that he was half a foot smaller then her. It made her task easier.

((i see it now, heehee. sorry 'bout that.

aw, we'll miss you Bubbles! hurry back!))

Lee smiled at her enthusiasm for doing his hair and sat patiently as she brushed it out very gently. He had always enjoyed getting his hair brushed. It was just nice somehow and with friends there was always just something intimate about it. All in all, it was nice.

Veren chuckled, nodding her head in agreement with Zella. "Shall we see what kind of mischief we can cause for him?" She said, getting up and looking towards where the human was hiding. She walked closer bringing her head down closer down to the level of the human.

((Thanks. :3 I'll miss you too. :D))

The crimson was still grinning as she slowly crept toward the hiding man. She would end up on the other side of the tree to the other dragonelle. Hopefully the human wouldn't hear her and focus on Veren's pawsteps, which fell heavier than hers. Her grin changed to a fiercer one, her body sunk lower to the ground and her tail swung from side to side as she took each step. For her, the suddenly sunny day had gained a darker atmosphere.

((Yeah, we'd better. xd.png Hope he gets back soon...

If he replies when I'm long gone, Zella can just like... Follow Veren's lead. ^^ So, Kira, you can take over Zella while I'm away. :3))

((i see it now, heehee. sorry 'bout that.

aw, we'll miss you Bubbles! hurry back!))

Lee smiled at her enthusiasm for doing his hair and sat patiently as she brushed it out very gently. He had always enjoyed getting his hair brushed. It was just nice somehow and with friends there was always just something intimate about it. All in all, it was nice.

Veren chuckled, nodding her head in agreement with Zella. "Shall we see what kind of mischief we can cause for him?" She said, getting up and looking towards where the human was hiding. She walked closer bringing her head down closer down to the level of the human.

((biggrin.gif))

After Illonea was through with brushing his hair she took a strand of his hair and started braiding it. Once she was finished she secured the braid with the bead. This part could take an hour or two, but she found it soothing. She looked up to Saphire. "See? It's not really complicated, just a little time-intensitive."

((psst, Laura, i posted in your blue lineage topic. i wanna be part of all the baby making xd.png))

Lee sat there patiently as Illonea braided his hair not really minding that it took quite some time. He made small talk with Luna about random things like food and clothing, things they liked and disliked. He wondered how old Luna was but he knew it wasn't nice to ask a lady her age. He wondered about the others as well, but they were all ladies so he wasn't about to ask.

When Illonea finished he put his hand up to feel the braid that his hair was now in. He looked around for a mirror so he could see what his hair looked like now.

((Whee! Welcome!!! *hugs*))

Once Illonea had turned each strand of his hair into a braid secured by a golden bead, she had gathered them all together and gathered them into a ponytail.

He looked around the room. Illonea suspected he was searching for a mirror. She stood up and opened a cupboard. Like in the last inn she had stayed a tiny handheld mirror was to be found there. She gave it to Lee and waited with shining eyes to see what he'd say.

((*hugs* >w<))

Lee smiled when he she saw that Illonea had found a mirror and eagerly looked into it. He turned his head side to side, trying to see as much of it as possible. When he was done looking he turned to Illonea with a smile.

"You're really good," he complimented, "this looks great."

He felt the braids more, running his hands over them with a smile.

"You know, Lorpez would look good in braids too." Zythe commented, peering at the short person with the braids with an interested look. He floated there for a moment, thinking, then left the room. There was a scuffle, and a moment later, the spectre returned, half dragging Lorpez into the room. Lorpez wasn't walking, nor was he fighting against the icy grip of the spectre. He knew he couldn't do much against him, so why bother fight? He did clutch the rim of his cowl, keeping it low over his head, knowing exactly what the spectre wanted. "Aww... don't be a sour puss..." Zythe mused, tugging gently on the drow's hood teasingly.

Luna watched as Zythe left the room and then returned dragging an unhappy Lorpez with him. She giggled a bit at the sight of the two. Lorpez wasn't fighting but you could tell he wasn't willing to let his hair be messed with.

"Come on Lorpez, they won't do anything too fancy. Something more masculine would suit you better," Luna said with a smile. If he was ever going to let them touch his hair he would have to be able to trust that they wouldn't do something too fancy or feminine.

Lee giggled at the two, finding it amusing.

Lorpez shifted uncomfortably, hesitant. "Oh, come on! It's not like you'll look like... this!" In a shift of the shadows, Zythe was replaced by a tall woman with a perfect body wearing a perfect white dress with perfect blonde hair with perfect curls. "Oh...wouldn't you look so...dashing!" Zythe's feminine voice was also on the perfect pitch, which scared Lorpez to the point where he backed up and sat down on the bed.

Zythe snicked, the shadows swirling so the spectre was back to his usual self. Coughing, he adjusted his voice to the low pitched male. "Ack, females have strange bodies." He floated over to the drow, pulling down the hood off his head and ruffling his rather long, silver-white hair. "It's longer than the last time I saw you... Next century it'll be down to your waist if you're not careful. Look! It's already mid-back length!" Lorpez flattened the hair on the top of his head, scowling. He had indeed, neglected in making sure his hair was cut short, and it had exploded like an untamed weed.

"Looks like Illonea will just need to give you a haircut and brush out those tangles," Luna said, still chuckling a little.

"Don't worry, Illonea is good with hair," Lee assured Lorpez smiling at him. "Just tell her how you how you want hair and she'll do as you ask, but you have to ask nicely."

((wah, it's so short XP))

Edited by Kira1

Lorpez bit his lip, eyeing Lee nervously. Then, he peered at Illonea. "Well...I don't really care...just...don't turn it like it was on him, please..." He pointed to Zythe, who snickered again before settling down against a wall, watching with amusement. Lorpez shifted, staring at the floor. "And don't do...whatever their called...like you did you Lee or whatever his name is. I can't remember. Please." He was mumbling, shifting nervously.

((Hope this post isn’t too vulgar…))

Sapphire watched Illonea braid Lee’s hair from a few feet away. She was smiling, envying the girl for being such a good hair stylist. Even though she said that it wasn’t that hard, it sure looked like it. With a small sigh, Sapphire walked out of the room, and then opened the door to hers. It was the exact same room that she stayed at before she was captured. Almost immediately after entering the room, she threw her hair accessories on the beauty station, and took off her gloves. She kicked the door closed with her foot, but did not lock it. Sapphire was exhausted. Not only had she not slept for two days, but carrying a baby took a lot of energy out of a girl.

Sapphire started to get undressed. First came her high heels, then her dress (which was made to be easy to put on and off, unlike other dresses), and then her panties. Soon, she was standing completely naked in her bedroom. She looked in the mirror near her bed, and observed her naked body. She looked very good for a pregnant teenager (well in maturity terms), with a perfectly shaped belly and smooth skin, with no stretch marks whatsoever. Sapphire was one of the few people to look just as good when pregnant as they were not pregnant. She put both her hands on her belly, and rubbed them around it. It was a shame that all of her good looks went to waist, since there was a small chance that she would find someone to love. Even if she was attractive, what man would want a girl with a baby on her back? They would want to raise their own children, not one from another man.

That thought brought a question to Sapphire’s mind. Just who WAS her baby’s father? Now that she thought of it, she was raped by all kinds of species, including humans, elves, and disturbingly goblins and ogres. There were no dark elves there, but it was strange that there were races besides elves in the prison. The kingdom that attacked her was consisted of elves, like her own, and she saw no humans or goblins in the attack. But when she got to the prison…there were all kinds of races! Did they have allies outside of their country? Something fishy was up, no doubt about it.

((Is there running water in this rp? Like bathtubs and stuff))

((ah, i think that post is fine. i don't really care about those kind of details. i mean, she's just standing there naked. if anyone has a problem with that, then they can just stuff it. xd.png

and guess there would be. though it's up to bubbles. it'd probably be some kind of pump thing maybe. or there might be one large bath, like a hot spring type thing.

and i'm going to wait for Laura-chan to post before i do.))