Kira1

The Agnimitra

((Sadly no... I would say around... dinner time. Find ANY reason you can to get there. An emergency call or something.))

Sayuk was running as fast as he could. Of the ones he injured two must be already dead, but the others two could survive with some healing done on them quickly. His dragon's body was rather large for forest run so he jumped onto the road and started running as fast as he could. Rain was on him now. Big time!

Normally, I would not go into battle against one of Black's who is clearly so powerful, but I cannot ignore your present offenses. Said Rain.

So he was powerful? He was just using his power the best he could, like... not smelling anything... If he could get out of this fast it would greatly help him that no one knew it was him that did this. He also thanked the sky for giving him ice power. Thankfully his ice covered body would be too hard to identify unless you actually knew him. Like Brick it seemed. He took a look behind himself, Rain large green body was on his tail. He could not fight her, Black had ordered it and this was just fine by him. He just needed to get to that cliff a couple of miles further.

He then received Brick's message. He answered as best he could while running away from a truly angry dragon.

Good. Protect. The house. Prepare for. Potential assault. Never too safe. Make Jade. Join. Call for more reinforcement. Rain and Stick. In the area.

It was quite hectic but he trusted the soldier would get the job done.

A car was on the road further ahead. Could he get Rain attention to the wounded humans? He ran past it and used his tail to crush the car, half cutting it with his tail blade. He didn't know if the human were still alive, but luckily Rain good nature would go to check on them. Unless she was inraged at him and he only increased her anger...

((So much action! xd.png Rain is going to try and kill Sayuk?))

Edited by Skarx

Brick had heard of Rain but not of Stick, he passed on the message to the people around him none the less who strambled to get ready for a attack. He left that to them while he continued to try and wake Jade up, he pulled out his spear anc started poking Jade's scales with it. "Come on Jade we don't have all day, I have other stuff to do." He then got the attention of a Agnimitra with a bigger dragon form asking him if he could take Jade inside encase the attack came soon. He agreed changing and took Jade inside resting her in a large nearly empty room, while Brick followed behind sighing. He thanked the guy and then grabbed a chair resting the spear against the wall as he waited for Jade to wake up assisted by the occasional prod from his mind to spped up the process.

((Ahh, alright. ^^ Early hours of the morning then. *shrug*))

The shifter stirred, trembling. She had just woken from a nightmare. Looking around wildly, she realised where she was. A dark alley in Melbourne, the capital city of one of the states of Australia. A deep resentment filled her and she realised she loathed this country. She stood up; it was still night, the air stank of oil and the sun was beginning to climb slowly over the horizon.

Fluffy began to walk, keeping her gaze low, avoiding eye contact. It was cold, but it didn't bother her. It only felt cool. She was thinking of a country to flee to, one that interested her. A certain continent sounded good; Europe. But which part? Most of the countries were packed together, so close to it's neighbours it was ridiculous to her. There was a group of islands, away from the mainland. The United Kingdom.

A little while later, the blonde girl was in a field, looking up at the skies. It had gotten lighter, but it was still night. Few humans would be awake now. Her body began to distort, the bones growing longer and larger. The first thing that appeared was the scale pattern, which turned hard and white after a moment. She was growing. The wings sprouted out of her naked back, the tail too. Her dress was stuffed into her bag, which lay on the ground a few metres away. Her cloak was in there too.

A large, white dragon flapped it's great wings, eyes glinting happily. She hooked a claw through a strap in the bag, then clutched it tightly. She would take her possessions everywhere. She leapt off the ground, flapping her feathery wings. The line of light blue fur was pushed flat against her back as she flew. Her serpentine self was high in the sky, above the clouds of smog and natural fog. She was flying for England, determined to reach there before the next daylight.

((It's submit! Not summit! monkeyboy and Jade, you kept using it on the previous page. xd.png Summit is the top a mountain. Submit means to give in.))

Just as Midnight was about to respond she heard some loud noises coming from outside. With a worried look she dashed to the nearest window to try and see what was going on out there. She spotted the dragons and gasped. Were they from Dark's army!?

"I'm sorry Puppy, I'll have to speak with you later! Please stay inside where it's safer!" Midnight then dashed off down the hallway, searching with her mind for Rain's. When she located where the healer dragon was she spoke to her.

Rain, what happened!? She asked anxiously, practically leaping down the entire flight off stairs to the first floor. Just as fast she burst out a pair of doors, rushing towards the others dragons. She knew that she would have to change into her dragon form if she hoped to catch up with them. Quickly she changed into her dragon form, blue scales covering her body as she grew bigger as wings sprouting from her back and a long lashing tail appeared. She flapped her wings and easily took into the air, soaring above the land to catch up with Rain.

((Sigh... My whole point in making Stick run away was to get away from the fight xd.png Not to have it brought to him.

The memory is nice but Agnimitra don't get their dragon forms till puberty. Says so in the plot. Puppy has only had his dragon form for about a year actually, give or take a few months.))

Puppy stood frozen for a minute as he watched Midnight ran down the stairs towards the direction of the doors. It took a minute before his mind started working again. His first thought was to go check on Stick. Worry bubbled up in his stomach as he considered that. Stick seemed like the kind of man to jump into a fight even when injured. If he jumped in now... He shivered as he even thought of it. Running to Stick's room, he was consumed by a mixture of rage and worry when he saw that Stick was no longer there.

Not taking the time to even go out the window, Puppy screamed, but halfway through his scream, his voice changed into a roar as he changed into his dragon form. With little thought, he crashed through the wall of the mansion, causing debris to fall to the ground around him. For the briefest moment he considered Midnight's words "I'm sorry Puppy, I'll have to speak with you later! Please stay inside where it's safer!" He grimaced that he had to disobey, but he couldn't lose someone else, not again. When they killed hs father he had been able to do nothing to stop them, but now he could do something, and he would.

As he flew outside the mansion, he let the scent of the different Agnimtra fill his nostrils, but none smelled right, not like him. Where was he? He looked in the direction of where Rain and the other dragon were. He squinted but they were only specks and Stick wasn't with them. Closing his eyes, he focused all his attention on smells and then it came, a faint trail of Stick's scent meandering off into the woods. Allowing this to be his guide, Puppy flew at incredible speeds towards Stick.

Stick was walking along when the battle came much too close for comfort. From somewhere to his left came the sound of a dragon running, which is a pretty funny sound to say in the least, and the beat of Dragons wings. Cursing under his breath, he jumped into action. Running in the opposite direction of the battle, he longed to go back and fight, but common sense stopped him. With an injured wing he would be at a disadvantage. His best bet at the moment was to find a place where he could hide.

Dodging between the trees, he kept his eyes open for any place that would offer even a bit of cover. There was little to choose from, but eventually he found bushes and jumped inside of those. Hopefully, the other dragons would be too preoccupied to worry about him or come after him. They should be able to tell from his smell that he was still in human form and hopefully that would send the message that he was not there to battle them.

((Oh goodness, no! Rain wouldn't even kill Black, if she get the chance. She wants to get him away from the Temple and from possibly killing others. Never kill, though.))

Rain flew at increasing speeds and dodged around a car that the other dragon ran his tail through. She sped up to get even with the other dragon. She wanted to chase him far away from the Temple and the safety the others felt there. She couldn't stand the thought of more lives gone. Her green, sparkling eyes turned to slits and she flapped her wings even harder to catch up with him. Then, she heard Midnights message in her mind.

Rain, what happened? Rain quickly responded to the other dragon.

Two of Black's army have attacked. They stole one person who I could not identify, but who was clearly fighting against them. I would check the perimeter of the West gardens. The wind dragon that came with you was tossed somewhere in that direction. The army member who took the girl was an earth dragon and he dove underground where I could not pursue, but I am following the other, who is an ice dragon. She sent. She was furious, but it did not stop her from thinking clearly. She also never took her eyes away from the large, black, icy mass that she was chasing. She took a breath and Stick's human sent filled her nostrils. Rain's eyes widened again. He cannot afford to be brought into this. Rain thought to herself, and made a swipe at the other dragons tail, hoping to distract him form the sent.

What are you doing? Get away from here! Go back to the mansion where it's safe! Rain sent to Stick. Her thoughts had become a little more mixed up now, but she fought to concentrate only on the dragon she was chasing.

((Ninja'd!))

Edited by Key2Universe

((xd.png Ok. He would kill or try to kill you if it was not for Dark's order not to. Sayuk is far from a nice person.))

He was still doing his best to evade Rain, but running was much slower then flying... Still he tried. A faint smell came to his nose, he knew this one, but he could not remmeber from where. Not that it mattered. He saw a shadow on the ground next to him. Rain was already on him and tried to swipe his tail only damaging the protective ice armor he had. He would never reach the cliff and even if he did it would serve no purpose anymore. He would have to use his power NOW. He took a glance behind and realized he was in much more trouble than he though. Midnight was there too, but to his great pleasure Kiri was not. He still had a chance. He took a quick turn into the forest and as he entered the small space between the trees completely he dissapeared and transformed back to a human. Exausted from this running and intensive use of his power he still turned back toward the mansion and started running again.

Both of them wouold probably think he was somewhere in the forest, but their nose would not help them. When both of them were now behind him he chaged back to his dragon form and jumped into the sky. He had to be quick and find Kiri! When he was clse to the mansion he smelled around to find her and found out she was close by in the forest (if I remember well) he landed turned human and reaperred. He then ran to her completely exhausted.

"Airhead!"

He stopped next to her.

"You are well... good. Rain and Midnight are after members of the Dark army. Are you hurt?"

He needed to look concern for her a bit. Geez, he was exausted... Brick had better do a good job with Jade.

((Sorry Kira. I didn't see that.))

Jade opened her eyes to find she wasn't in the forest. She looked around to see she was in a amost empty room. The only other thing or Agnimitra in the room was Brick and a chair he was sitting on. Jade didn't like this. She tried to get up only to feel a trob at the back of her head. She fell back to the ground and hissed. What am I doing here?! Actually where is here? She sent the message to Brick and then sent another message to Kiri. Hi Kiri. Look I know that you are worried but this will make you worry even more. I need help. I can barely get up without my head hurting let only fly.

Edited by Jadeclaw

((where is Shiro anyways? She hasn't posted for awhile.

and it's okay Jade, just make sure to not do it again. ^^))

Dark's army! Midnight then cursed, quickly forming plans in her head. I'll check on Kiri and the new wind dragon and this dragon that you said went underground. I trust you can handle the ice dragon? Midnight replied, veering off of her course to head to the west gardens.

She cursed again when she suddenly saw a dragon bursting out of the side of the mansion and recognized it as Puppy. The gold dragon then took off, seeming to be looking for something. She had told him to stay inside! What was he doing!? She had to find that wind dragon though, no doubt it was the one she left with Kiri and Sayuk not too long ago. She hoped that Kiri was alright. Sayuk would be fine since he was definitely a strong dragon.

Suddenly, the dragon dove into the forest. Rain focused where the dragon had entered the forest, but could smell nothing. She also had stopped hearing the sounds dragons made when walking, as he had been, or even flying through the forest. Something was definitely up.

I thought I could, but he has disappeared. He entered the forests that we found Stick coming from earlier and now the dragon has stopped making sounds all together. He is an ice dragon, so its not like he jumped into the ground. Rain thought back to Midnight. I'm going to check the edges to see if he is hiding, but I find it unlikely. Keep an eye out for him in your direction.

Stick, an ice dragon may be in the forest with you. Please be careful and head back to the mansion. You haven't been healed, and running away in the middle of an attack like this is dangerous. She thought to Stick as she shifted to human form and began silently searching for any trace of a large dragon. There was none. She sighed, this was not going as she could have hoped it would.

-----

Mark and his brother headed down the path to the South, looking for any signs of Rain or a dragon with a girl. They saw a pack of Black's soldiers coming down the road and began attacking them.

((Just in case Midnight runs into the band of soldiers, she will not be alone in fighting them biggrin.gif Don't like to leave even my NPCs alone, either.))

Edited by Key2Universe

((Sayuk is invisible at this point Key2universe. Also who are these soldier from Dark you are adding? I though they were all back to their watch house.))

Edited by Skarx

((Oh! Will edit that bit out then. And didn't you send that the guy sent soldiers out to help you? Or did I misread that?))

((I did, but they have already met and went back. I'll put more for you I don't mind.))

Puppy emerged on the scene just as the other Agnimtra disappeared. He briefly considered this, but his mind was only on one thing at the moment. Taking one long sniff, he finally found Stick's location. Hovering over the spot for a moment, he gently alighted on the ground and looked at the bush where the scent was coming from. Lumbering over, he stuck his nose into the bush and he sniffed once again. There was no scent of blood. That was good, but it didn't dispel all of his worries. Sticking his face into the bush, he asked Stick?

What are you doing? Get away from here! Go back to the mansion where it's safe! Rain's mind echoed through his mind. Grimacing, he cursed to himself again and thought Of course it would be Rain chasing the dragon, the only idiot who would give a hoot about my welfare. He took a moment to briefly consider the irony of this and prepared to run... in the opposite direction of the mansion. He wasn't about to submit to Rain now, not after all of these years. He was about to bolt when a dragon's snout poked into his hiding spot. It sniffed for the briefest moment and Stick paused in fear. So. My brother finally tracked me down. he thought.

The dragon pushed his head into the bushes and eyed Stick with his large amber eye. It took only a moment for Stick to recognize that eye, and his suspicions were confirmed when Puppy's voice rumbled through his head Stick? The worry was evident in his voice. Oh great. Now I have two Rains on my tail. That's irony right there in all it's glory. he thought for the briefest moment before his thoughts turned back to Puppy. Suddenly after that one stray thought, rage and concern radiated through Stick himself as he thought of the stupid thing Puppy had done to find him. As he briefly considered the concern he thought Oh great. Now I'm turning into Rain. before he started on his rampage.

Jumping up out of the bushes, he glared at the young Agnimtra and started on the tirade of the century. "You idiot! You IDIOT! Don't you have a bit of common sense in that golden head of yours? What made you think that you could help me? I doubt you've even been in a real battle. Even if you have, you don't know THE FIRST THING about fighting. By coming after me you only risked my neck and yours. What would have happened if you were about to get injured and I had to jump in front to save you? I'd be the dead one and you would feel guilty about it for the rest of your miserable life. What if you had died? I would have to feel guilty about it for the rest of my miserable life. It would be better for me to die a thousand times over then that to ever happen to you. Don't you understand? I couldn't take that. If you died I'd die too, but if I die Puppy, you are still young. You have your whole life ahead of you." Stick sucked in a deep breath. He had barely stopped to breathe one time during his speech because of the force of his emotions. He hoped Rain hadn't just heard that speech or she would realize that he cared for something, and then her annoying concern would only grow to insufferable levels. He preferred to avoid that scenario.

Once again Rain's voice echoed in his head Stick, an ice dragon may be in the forest with you. Please be careful and head back to the mansion. You haven't been healed, and running away in the middle of an attack like this is dangerous. He growled under his breath. His problems just kept building up.

((I would prefer that, if you don't mind. Sorry, I thought the soldiers were continuing back to you. Sometimes I just get the wrong ideas for stuff. Like, you know Bella from the Twilight series? I am not obsessed at all, and when I read the books, I thought she was blond. I was really angry when I saw the movie trailer, but then I reread it and she was very clearly a brunette. I have no idea where I got the blond thing from, I am just weird.))

Edited by Key2Universe

((lol Twilight. xd.png

and, so wait, I didn't think any other members of Dark's army was out there. Only Sayuk and Brick were there, and Brick only knew about the place because he found Jade and Kiri and then Sayuk. @_@))

I will. Midnight responded to Rain as she flew off in search of the others. She didn't see many signs of where Jade might have been taken. Her sensitive ears then caught what sounded like Stick lecturing someone which she guessed was Puppy. Maybe Stick would be able to talk some sense into that boy, make him use that head of his.

((xd.png It's fine! I'll spawn something. Thinking about it I could play as Dark... but I don't want to make his background... Rm.... I'm so lazy. They will be a random squad.))

When the resistance jumped on them. The soldiers answered with their own attacks. One of them kept his distance. Firing electric bolt to the enemy. The battle was pretty much even since these soldiers were not as trained as the older ones.

One of them sent a signal to the watch house.

We encountered a resistance group! We need renforcement to make sure they will not get away! I repeat we found a resistance group! We are at the T location on the road!

Seeing the battle between some members of the resistance and Dark's forces, Midnight quickly headed towards them. With a mighty roar she soared over the opponents, slashing at them with her claws, making sure not to hit anyone from her side. After she went pass, she turned around and came in for another pass. Most likely they had alerted their comrades of this place.

Rain looked around the area once more, making sure to be as quiet as possible. She heard nothing, smelled nothing and saw nothing. With a sigh, she headed back to the road. She her yelling in a voice that sounded similar to Sticks. After a moment, she realized that it probably was Sticks.

Please don't be hurt, please don't be hurt again. She thought as she began running towards the sound. She stopped when she saw Puppy there with Stick. She heard

"I couldn't take that. If you died I'd die too, but if I die Puppy, you are still young. You have your whole life ahead of you." As she approached, and came to a halt. Stick was just breathing deeply from all the yelling he had done and Puppy was standing there.

Did he just...? Rain thought to herself, dumbfounded. Sure, she believed that there was a softer side of Stick, but she had never even guessed that she would see it. She looked at Puppy again, wondering what in him would cause such feelings in Stick. She decided to ignore what she had heard for now. Stick would be furious if he knew that she had heard that.

"So, here I am, worrying about you, wondering if you are being attacked, as usual. And, here I find you, reprimanding the dragon you wanted to heal you, as you try to run away? What are either of you doing out here when an attack is happening? You both should know better." Rain said and she strode over to the pair. The beginning of her speech sounded forced, but she doubted that Stick would pay enough attention to what she said to notice that.

One of the soldier was badly wounded. Midnight surprise attack had hit him hard. The other three were now on the defensive.

Help! We need to retreat! Hank is wounded what are our orders?

In the watch house the leader was giving orders to his troop. They finally had a lead to some of the resistance! They had to kill them or force them to their side.

"I want every fighter that has no immediate task here now!! You!" He pointed on e of his direct subordinate. "Get me the three best fighter here now! I'm going out!"He then though to the group outside.

Hold on until we arrive. If it get too dangerous for some reason fall back. No need to die immediatly nor to find out exactly where they are. One of the lieutenant general is in the area. They must already know something about these resistance. Else we need people to give him the information first hand!

He ran to the barrack where many Agnimitras were waiting for orders. He smiled. A hunt had begun.

"I want five of you to come with me to kill some resistance members! The other will join those on patrol in and outside the watch house! I want NO ONE in no matter WHO it is until I say so!"

The soldiers obey the order an dbegan their respective mission. Soon he had his soldiers and was ready to leave.

We are coming.

Seeing Rain appear from nowhere finally pushed Stick over the edge. Enough was enough. He was tired of sitting around like a useless hatchling. Allowing his human form to dissipate, deep growls emanated from his chest as he readied himself for battle. Injury or none, he was going in. Looking over at Puppy he cocked his head and asked Will you heal me hatchling or send me into battle in this condition? He pretended as if Rain wasn't even there. He had to act now before she tried to stop him.

When Puppy first saw Stick, he was surprised by his appearance. His hair, his clothes, his eye color had all changed. It became immediately apparent that Stick wouldn't have changed himself so drastically unless he was trying to get away and figuring how quickly the battle had come on, he wouldn't have had time to change before he came bursting into the room looking for him so that meant... Puppy listened quietly to Stick's tirade. In most instances it would have left him guilt wracked, but now he was too preoccupied. Even Stick's question barely seemed to make a dent in his confused mind.

You lied to me. You planned to run away after our talk. The accusation was apparent in his voice.

We can talk about this later boy! Now is not the time! Choose. Send me as I am or heal me. I go into battle either way. Sticks voice sounded urgently in Golden's mind.

Golden considered for a second, but he knew he had no choice. No matter how angry he was with Stick at the moment, he could not allow the man to die simply because he refused to heal him because of his own bitterness. Although the man had hurt him deeply, he still could not afford to lose him. Family stuck together no matter how much of a jerk the other one was.

Putting his muzzle to the wound, he concentrated all his energy. At first he thought he wouldn't be able to do it, but he pushed himself harder then he ever had before. Spots danced before his eyes as he strained, but finally the wound healed.

Stick took a moment to flap his newly healed wing to make sure everything felt right then nodded his head in Puppy's direction You did well. Stay here. You’re tired and not fit for battle. Don't worry about me. Worry about yourself. He left Puppy on the forest floor with that one last thought and took off into the sky, roaring his challenge to the world.

Edited by Dashidragon

Rain rushed forward as Puppy healed Stick, who shifted and flew off. She would deal with him later, first, she had to help Puppy.

"Puppy, Puppy! Are you alright?" She asked. She rushed to him and laid her hands on him, pushing her energy into him. She was not just going to let him pass out there without any defense. "Come on, you're just tired. You can handle this." She said, soothingly. She needed him to get up quickly. She could hear the sounds of battle not far off.

Stick, you had better save someone's life today. I can't stand it when you're this careless! She thought to him. She had no doubts in his abilities, and would heal him after the battle, anyway. But, he would get a hard slap after all was said and done.

As energy radiated into him from Rain, he shook his head to clear the stars out of his eyes. Looking back, he gave Rain a grateful look and said to her Thank you... and I'm sorry I have to do this but... Opening his wings with a snap, he took off into the sky. He followed Stick in the direction he was headed. In his dragon form Stick was fairly large and so the small quick Puppy soon caught up with him. When he did, he said to Stick I’m not leaving you alone. Not now.

Stick roared his frustration at Puppy. They were already to close to the fight for him to turn him away and tell him to run. Puppy would have to fight now. He had no other option. Fine. Stay behind me and whatever you do, don't get injured you little brat. That last statement he said with affection. He saw a bit of himself in the boy, even if they were so vastly different in other regards.

When Golden heard he frustration in Stick's voice, he reluctantly agreed to his demand to stay behind him. Falling in behind the older, larger dragon, he shivered as he considered the battle ahead. What Stick had said was true. He had never been in a real battle before. He had some experience from the training he had received with his brief forced enlistment in Dark's army and the brief skirmish that had ensued when he and his father had first been discovered and dragged off and locked away, but that was all.

((Haha! look at this drama! xd.png *is having so much fun*))

Midnight came past them again, slashing at the last two with her claws and whipping her tail at them as passed. She wouldn't let any member of Dark's army harm anyone here.

Rain, is Stick and Puppy alright? Do you know where Kiri is? Midnight asked the green dragon, as she turned around again to come in for another attack if necessary. None of them could escape, otherwise Dark could just build his forces back up and retaliate back against them. They would either capture of kill these opponents, hopefully not having to resort to the latter.

Rain watched as the young dragon followed after Stick, towards the battle. She heard Midnight's message.

Stick and Puppy...well, they are headed towards a battle. I do not know about Kiri. I will look for her, I am going back to the scene of the initial fighting to heal. Rain said as she shifted. A moment later she flew in the direction of the abduction. She saw four members of the Resistance. Two looked to be dead, and the other two looked savable. Rain hurried to the two still alive and pressed her snort to one as Puppy had. The severe frost bite and slash wounds healed quickly. Rain moved on to the next dragon and soon he was healed too.

Head back to the mansion and take these other members with you. They will get a proper burial. Then, if you don't mind. Either get rest or head to the battle. They could always use your help there. Do not waste your time by thanking me, following my directions will be thanks enough. Rain sent to the two members they nodded and did as she said. She began sniffing the air, looking for any trace of Kiri. She could faintly smell a sent like the Agnimitra's and began flying in that direction.

((Gosh, so much going on.))