Kira1

The Agnimitra

((hm, well Jade and monkeyboy, you can either time skip to when you get to Australia or rp out their long flight somewhat if something interesting happens between the two of them ^^))

I'll be there in a moment, Ddraig replied to Sayuk, turning to head off for the infirmary. As soon as he found the room he was glad to see it wasn't busy with few people inside. He walked in, finding Sayuk laying in one of the beds and headed over.

"I was wondering why you said you were in the infirmary, and now I see why," Ddraig said to Sayuk, a hint of teasing in his voice. "So, how goes things?"

He asked casually so they would not draw suspicion to themselves as they talked. Ddraig knew that the resistance didn't talk as formally as he did with the troops of Dark's army. If needed they could talk with their minds but it would seem odd seeing two people standing there silently.

Sayuk looked around uneasy.

"Well if you are asking about my health I'm recuperating from the battle... Overused my abilities... What a beginner's mistake... "

He looked at his general again.

"On another subject I am getting used to this new place. Slowly, but surely. You know how I am. Did you worry so much about me not being able to get used to it that you came here? How nice of you."

Nothing he had said was a lie, but it could be understood in may ways depend on where you were standing. For resistance members he was a newcomer so not being used to it would be normal.

Why are you here sir? Really. Something happened?

He looked in his knife again and sigh. Stupid hard to hide mark...

"Yes, a beginner's mistake," Ddraig mused when he said it, "well, it's good to hear you're getting sued to it. And no I was not worried, merely wondering what you were up to. I figured you can handle yourself just fine without my help."

Jade and Brick have left for Australia already and I came to check in on you, Ddraig quickly explained, I plan to go back to Australia once I get something from you which I can report back to Dark.

((meep.... (hopes she isn't interrupting anything) I may join after all...but probably will only be on weekends if lucky....))

((So do you wanted to rp it out Jade or just time skip it's up to you.))

((locations!

Midnight=at resistance's mansion

Kiri=same place as Midnight

Sayuk=in the infirmary

Ddraig=talking to Sayuk

Brick=flying with Jade

Jade=flying with Brick

Stick=um...somewhere

Puppy=with Rain at resistance mansion

Rain= with Puppy.

yeah, i felt like doing that xd.png))

((Ah. Okay then... What does the resistance mansion look like from the outside? xd.png))

((I'm pretty sure Stick is up a tree. You can't see the mansion until you get past its illusion-block thing. But, if you char has been there before, its a big old mansion. Puppy and I are on the road in the area, if you want to run into us first.))

((Happy Halloween people! ^^ Woah I didn't even know all of the location xd.png I was sure Rain and Puppy were still in the forest. Oh... and the were.))

Sayuk sigh. Ddraig didn't need to come right next to him to have a report... they could do it mentally since he had found his mind... He always had a hard time understanding everything the fire dragon did.

"It should not happen again, still it seem I received some help from the people here so I'm sure I'll be just fine. Could have been worst with my "charming" personality."

He then though about what report to give.

"There are two people here that I was surprise to find here. A healer called Rain and that battle freak Stick. I even saw one of the surviving cousin of Dark. A child."

He then continued in a more private discussion.

We "converted" a wind dragon under the condition of keeping another safe. Kiri another wind dragon living here too. There is a pretty good fighter I found here, though I doubt she'll ever convert. Would things come to worst I will try though. Still no one recognize me here, even Rain. So I doubt I'll have trouble anytime soon.

He then wondered if he could try and stand. He tried, slowly not to push himself too much. He did feel sick, but it was not as terrible since he had managed to sleep. He then faced his general.

"Was there something else you wanted to know?"

((I'm back! By the way, Stick is up a tree in the forest to clarify that.

Happy halloween!!!!!!))

As hard as Stick tried, pushing away thoughts of Ida was harder then it sounded. They rushed down and crushed him like an avalanche, but one memory hurt him down to his very core.

Stick sat staring out the window, watching the sunrise as he contemplated the strange twist his life had taken. One moment he had been chasing after his brother, the next fallen in love with a woman in only a matter of weeks, and now he was here, waiting expectantly to be... the word was a strange one to Stick. He had a hard time grasping its concept. It was such a simple word and yet it carried such weight and power. Married. He was about to make the ultimate commitment to Ida. He dreaded it and glorified in it all in the same breath, but underneath it all, he knew it was what he wanted more then anything in the world at that moment. He wanted the picturesque life that everyone described. Marriage, children, growing old together, and then dying peacefully when his time came. Now that option was wide open to him and he planned to take it.

The ceremony was going to be quick and simple. They would have a priest and two witnesses. Stick had grappled with who should be his witness for a long time. He had no family left other then his brother, who was obviously not a viable choice, and he had no real friends. He had briefly considered Rain for a moment, but he had thrown out that option long ago. First off, he didn't know where she was at this moment, and secondly, what in the world would she have said? He did not want to figure out what Rain's reaction would have been to hear he was getting married. Jubilation perhaps or one of her other more annoying emotions. He didn't want her to think he was getting soft. In the end, both he and Ida had agreed that her parents would act as the witnesses, one for him and one for her.

Standing up, Stick pushed away these contemplations and walked over to the mirror. He briefly studied himself. The man standing before him was a completely new man then he had been before. The man wore a classic black tux and white shirt. His red hair was slicked back and he was well groomed. The man actually looked refined and handsome, perhaps other then his yellow eyes. Allowing them to change to green, he smiled. Anything for Ida, even changing his eye color. Glancing over at the clock, his stomach flipped. It was time. Nervousness and excitement bubbled up in his stomach as he opened the door and greeted the day. The cool morning air smelled damp to his nostrils and the early morning light danced off the puddles on the walkway from last night's heavy rain. A bird sang a lilting tune from one of the trees. Taking in this beauty briefly, it was all blocked out by one thing, a note sitting on his front porch.

Stopping down, he slowly picked it up and puzzled at it for a moment before opening the letter slowly and gingerly. Drawing out the folded slip of paper from inside the envelope, he unfolded it and saw what it had to say. It was her handwriting, stiff and formal but beautiful in its own unique way. It read:

I'm leaving. Don't.

Ida

Utter shock froze his limbs. He read the letter five times just to make sure he had read it right before letting it drift out of his hands to the ground. Many thoughts went through his head, but the most painful of all was this. She's gone. Questions bubbled up in his mind. Why had she left? Where was she going? Don't? Don't do what? Why had he allowed himself to be suckered into falling in love to only have his heart wrenched in half? What would Rain say if she knew?

Stick growled and finally managed to lock up thoughts of Ida far back into the recesses of his mind. Climbing down from the tree, he headed back towards the direction of the mansion. He'd much rather face Puppy and Rain then face himself and Ida.

Puppy became nervous as he considered Rain's second question. Trying to stall, he decided to answer Rain's first one. "No it's not like that. Items don't really pick up memories... not whole ones at least, only bits and fragments that are nigh impossible to understand or fit together, its more emotions. I can only feel strong emotions from the previous owner. If you are worried, your bracelet is far from the most disturbing thing I've touched, actually it was rather pleasant compared with..." he almost blurted out Stick's ice sculpture, but he shut his mouth abruptly. You can't tell about you and Stick's encounter. It's too dangerous... and personal. It wouldn't be right to give away Stick's inner emotions without his consent.

Blinking, he continued on speaking hesitantly. He knew he was about to lie, or tell a half truth, and it killed him. Already he was nervous and shaking from having to lie. "Anyway, I know Stick because he and my dad were acquaintances. Stick already knew who I was and my dad had told me about Stick. That's how we know each other." It was partly true. Stick and his father had known each other. His father had told him about Stick, but Stick had not known who he was until only a little while ago.

Edited by Dashidragon

((Yay! Happy Halloween!))

"Wait, Stick as in Dark's brother Stick?" Ddraig asked quietly, a bit shocked to hear that this man was here. Dark had been looking for that for years now and they had never found him. Then it just so happens that he shows up at the same place Sayuk was. "There's even a cousin of his here?"

Never mind converting people to Dark's side, he needed to let Dark know about Stick. The cousin might not be as important, but Dark would still want to hear about the kid.

It's good no one recognizes you, Ddraig replied, his mind now working on what exactly they would do about this place.

Edited by Kira1

Sayuk nodded when the general talked about Stick.

"The same. One hell of an idiot. He'd probably do anything for a fight, but jump on others. He like to get people angry to make them jump on him. It probably work really fine against many of Dark army. Stupid fools who jump at everyone, they're a nuisance."

He wondered what to say about Puppy... He was not sure he gets the kid so much.

"Puppy is his cousin yes... but he's pretty innocent. Nothing like Dark who kill so many for his goal."

Not they he didn't kill many himself, but he preferred doing this with less death. When you weaken the enemy by killing their superior it tend to weaken their will and eventually they either join Dark or go into hiding...

Did you want me to do something sir?

"Yes, quite annoying," Ddraig agreed about Dark's army. "Well, then it doesn't seem like the cousin is very important."

At the comment of Dark killing so many Ddraig frowned, not at Sayuk but just at the idea. Ddraig wasn't all for this killing, but he believed Dark must have a reason for it. He was part of many killings whether he liked it or not though, leading the troops to the temples to raid.

Just report to me if anything new happens, Ddraig replied, I will keep Dark's army away from here for now while you finish your work here. No doubt once you are finished or your identity is revealed that Dark won't hesitate to attack this place.

((WOHOO! Stick's carefully laid cover is blowing up into a huge ball of fireworks >:D Well at least where there are fireworks there is also a big boom. I don't think it will be long before everyone knows who he is.))

Carefully making his way across the grounds, Stick found himself standing back in front of the mansion. Most of the Agnimitra that were passing him stared at him openly and at his dirty and torn clothes. A fair number of them probably guessed he had been in the recent battle. One particularly nosy man came up and said. "Are you okay sir? I can show you to the infirmary if you need anything." Frowning, Stick looked at the man and shook his head "Rain healed me already." The man smiled and nodded his head. "She’s a great Agnimitra, she is. Well if you need anything just ask." At this comment, Stick snorted and turned his back on the man. Like he would ever ask for help some nosy stranger even if he needed it.

Walking away, he made his way towards the mansion. The man behind him yelled "Nice meeting you too. See you around?" Stick didn't spare him a single glance back as he opened the doors and walked into the mansion. He wandered the halls for a little while, but he did have a destination in mind. It didn't take him long to track down the kitchens. The smells of baking food wafted down the halls and his nose guided him. Going into the dining room, the few Agnimitra that were in there looked up and stopped their conversation at his ragged appearance. He gave a few of them glares before heading off to a table and picking up a plate of food. He was to busy fuming at all the eyes on him to even consider what he was eating. When he was done, he allowed the plate to fall to the table with an audible crash before heading towards the door. He was almost there when someone stopped him.

"Were you in the battle?" a woman's voice said behind him. Whirling around, he looked and saw Mark's wife was the one who had addressed him.

"What if I was? If I was it is none of your business." He growled.

A look of horror appeared on the woman's face. "Mother always said you were rather rude. I see she was right." The woman made her way from across the room and stood in front of him, glaring at him with steady eyes. Her eyes were a shade of amber that strangely reminded him of Puppy's eyes and his.

"I really have no idea what you meant by that." Stick said.

The woman barked a bitter laugh that was somehow familiar. "Don't you see it? Isn't it obvious?"

Stick wondered at what the woman meant by that. Examining her closely for the first time, he tried to look for any clue as to what the woman was hinting at. The woman's eyes were a bit too large for her face and had a mocking bitter edge to them. Her nose was large and stern, not unlike his own. She had curly raven colored hair and she was small and yet she someone made everyone feel smaller then her. This woman spoke of steely toughness and tenacity, and every part of her was familiar to him in some way. It was as if someone had taken him and melded him with... at that moment shock and understanding came across his face.

"Father." the woman muttered, almost as if it were an accusation.

((YAH DRAMA! Drama is so much fun.))

Just report to me if anything new happens, Ddraig replied, I will keep Dark's army away from here for now while you finish your work here. No doubt once you are finished or your identity is revealed that Dark won't hesitate to attack this place.

Sayuk nodded again and noticed the frown on Ddraig face. He didn't quite understood what it was about, but it didn't seem to concern him.

"So how long will you stay here again?"

He needed to continue a conversation... but he was not the best one with that so it usually ended up in that question.

I had already told them, but with your order they are sure to obey sir. What should I do if any go against that order? As for my mission... It could take a long time. I know I am getting their trust, but... I still don't know what they do around here. I shall find Midnight and ask her more directly. If anything new come up I shall tell you. As for attacking this place. I have the perfect way to do so if my cover is not destroyed.

A sneak attack. He would get his own men to get in the temple as new members, with a nice cover story and slaughter them all from the inside. HIS way of doing things and he had trained his troops to be like this, even if they were not as stealthy as him.

((Ok I'm back sorry for not posting yesterday went to a party.))

Brick was excited when he saw Australia through the mist that hung on the water as he flew over the waves of the ocean brushing his feet in the water. He pumped his wings faster as he felt energy rush into his wings as he saw the land where he was born. as he reached the land he dove down into the ground before changing back into his human form as he waited for Jade to land. I think we should take a break after that long flight before be continue to the temple. He sent to Jade as he pulled his cloak around him to ward off the wind.

Jade flew faster when Brick did and circled and him when he landed. Jade heard his message and nodded. She hovered in the air for awhile and then turned into her human form. She landed softly on the ground using the wind to help her land. Jade cwatched as Brick pulled his cloak around him because of the wind. She made a motion with her hand and the wind slowed to a stop. "Nice having a wind dragon around isn't it?"

Edited by Jadeclaw

"Yes very much, expecally here on the open area." He said as he looked around the area looking for a place where they could stay. He noticed that there was a small town near where they landed which was a stroke of luck by itself so he decided to go see if they had any places to stay. "Lets go over to that town there, it could have a hotel or something." He said pointing to the direction of the town before pulling his hood up and walking in the direction of the town.

Jade walked beside him. "What we're going to a human town? And do you even have money for a room in a hotel?" Jade was starting to get worried but she was doing a good job at not showing it. "Did you ever even go to this town before? They might have some thing againt new comers." Jade sighed and decided to not say anything else. Man I need to stop worrying so much. I bet he wishies he never saw me and Kiri.

((Oh gosh, I did not see that coming! Gosh I love this RP!))

Rain watched Puppy as some odd expressions crossed his features and he answered her first question. As he answered the second, he looked even more bothered. Rain reached a hand out to him, wanting to sooth his emotions.

"I'm glad, about the memories. I would not want you experiencing all that I have. And, wow, I guess it doesn't occur to me that Stick would have any acquaintances. I think it's great really, he seems to have taken a real liking to you. I don't know if I've ever seen him react to anyone like that except other war heroes." Rain said with a smile. The thought crossed her mind that maybe his new shows of emotion were what was effecting her. He had never been so emotional before, so caring. Rain shook her head, it was almost as if she was rejecting this new side of him. She smiled again at Puppy, though she seemed rather distracted. At that moment two Resistance members flew and landed by the pair.

We were sent to pick up this body. The Elder requests your immediate return to the Temple as well. One sent to Rain. She could hear disgust in his voice when he mentioned their task. She nodded to him and the dragons lifted the body and flew off in the direction of the Temple once more. Rain sighed and looked to the ground. Her memory from the bracelet had caused some long ignored emotions to stir inside of her. She thought back to all the time she had spent with Dark. The times they had laughed and played. She chuckled a little to herself. Maybe she should try to speak to him, to stop him from this evil rampage that he was bent on. She wanted him to be the Black that she remembered, the Black that she had practically been family with. She sighed and looked at Puppy.

"We had better head back to the mansion. Adam is worried and I'm sure there are people that need healing." She said and started walking. Then she stopped and chuckled. "Sorry, you would know him as the Temple's Elder." She said and smiled to Puppy. She forgot his title most of the time.

Brick looked over at Jade with a smile as he continued walking toward the town. "First off, yes we are going to a human town and yes I have money on me for the room but only just for one sorry bout that." He said as he patted a pocket in his pants that contained his wallet. "Second, no I've never been to this town before, I didn't even know there was a town around here. And I don't think we will have a problem if they have something against outsiders, they'll just have to deal with it." He said gesturing toward the spear on his back. "Wonder if these people will think it's odd to carry a spear in this day and age." He said with a shrug as he continued toward the town.

Puppy followed her for a bit, but he had unfinished business. He had to talk to Stick. The man had attempted to run away without even telling him. Puppy had to know why. Dread for the conversation that he was about to start welled up in him, but he couldn't avoid it. What had to be said had to be said. There was no sidestepping the fact that if they didn't discuss this problem there would be a barrier between the two of them for a long time to come. Looking up at Rain, he stammered out a quick excuse. "I have to... go use the restroom." Turning away, he dashed for the mansion before she could respond. Relief to get away from her welled up in his mind. It felt good not to have to look at her and know that he had lied. Rain didn't deserve his lies and it hurt him to have to tell them.

Bursting into the mansion, pairs of eyes turned towards him as he dashed down the halls. He stopped every once and a while and asked if anyone had seen Stick. When he explained his appearance, they nodded their heads and pointed in the direction of the kitchen. The smells that wafted from that direction made Puppy's mouth water. He quickly realized he was ravenous. Heading off to the kitchen, he looked at the door and beheld the scene before his eyes. A ragged dirty man was staring with a bewildered astonished expression at a small woman standing before him. It took a moment for Puppy to realize that man was Stick. Seeing that bewildered astonished expression on the man's face was a strange experience for Puppy. Puppy had seen him while he was caring, while he was mad, while he was annoyed, but with this new mask on he seemed a whole new man. If he looked closely he might even be able to discern a bit of tenderness in Stick's gaze.

Walking into the kitchen, he shivered as dozens of pairs of eyes turned away from the scene and stared at him briefly before returning their gazes to the two figures standing in the middle of the kitchen. Walking over to them, Puppy completely forgot the reason he had come. "What... what's going on here?" he whispered quietly, aware of the eyes on them.

Puppy's voice broke into Stick's astonishment and awakened the shrewd calculating part of him. Looking over, Stick briefly considered the boy before looking back at the woman, his daughter, standing before him. Taking a moment to find the right words, he mumbled quietly. "Can we talk about this somewhere more... private?"

The woman glared at him and then turned his gaze to Puppy. "Is he coming along too? As far as I'm concerned he has no place in this conversation."

"Quite the contrary, we are all family here." Stick muttered to her.

The woman looked a bit taken aback, but after examining Puppy for the briefest moment, she nodded and said "Alright then. I do see the family resemblance."

At this moment, Mark decided to appear in the kitchen doorway. Looking in at the three of them, understanding lit in his eyes. Trotting over to his wife's side, he looked up at Stick with cold hard eyes before giving his wife a tender look. "You told him Falcon?" The woman nodded her head, and returned Mark's tender look. A feeling of protectiveness overwhelmed Stick as he watched the two exchange this brief moment of love. "So. You are married to my daughter?" Questions bubbled up in his mind. He still hadn't been able to pin down where he had seen Mark before, but now it seemed more important then ever. Was he treating her right? Did they have any children? Would that make him a grandfather? Where had they met? How had they fallen in love? Did Mark have a criminal record? All kinds of questions went through his mind, questions any concerned father would ask.

Mark seemed to sense the growing list of questions on Stick's mind. "Let's go talk. My room isn't far from here." Walking toward the door with his hand around his wife's waist, or Falcon as her name seemed to be from his statement, he looked back and Stick and raised his eyebrow. Nodding, Stick followed and the four of them headed off into the hallways, a strange mixture of people, all brought together by the mysterious tie called family.