Kira1

The Agnimitra

((nu! don't conspire against me! XD))

Midnight listened to Stick's tale, standing there silently so they wouldn't learn of her presence. And to believe that Stick had to live through all that. Though she mustn't show her pity for them when she was talking with them face to face. They wouldn't like. She knew she probably wouldn't like it since her own family had been killed which she never talked about with anyone.

And then she heard Stick laugh at a little joke he made. He didn't really seem like the kind who could make jokes and laugh at them. It was kind of nice to know this.

She wondered if his their conversation was over now or if they would continue and she'd be able to learn more. Maybe he even just go ahead and walk in, acting as if she hadn't been there the whole time. Well, she's wait to hear what they said next.

Kiri heard the sound of something cutting the wind. She turned, and saw Jade falling at an amazing speed towards the forest, while spinning, faster and faster... Fear and worry tool over her for a few seconds, until she remembered the reason they were there in the first place. Watching in awe, she saw Jade open her wings in the last moment, and then go back up again. She made a note to close her mouth when she was staring at things, and flew over to ehwew Jade was. "That was... amazing." She said, reaching the spot where she had emerged from the clouds. "But, I don't know if I can do something like that... It's not like I don't think I can, I mean, it's even a little easier for me, since I don't have wings, so I can react faster, but..." She trailed off, wondering if she would be able to do something like that... Her snake-like body would only offer a more air-cutting shape, along with heer lack of wings. But that same lack of wings made her able to react a lot faster, not having to wait for them to open, or to worry about them being damaged... She looked down, gulpig a little. "Oh well, it's worth a try" She said, while closing her eyes, breathing deeply.

After a moment, her eyes shot open, and she let herself fall towards the forest. She was falling head-on towards it, at an amazing speed. She could feel the adrenaline rushing through her veins, the wind splitting wherever she passed through. And the forest becoming closer and closer. She focused her eyes on the tree tops, preparing herself to stop the free fall. She hadn't spun as Jade did, but the fall was still fast enough to be fun, and extremely dangeros at the same time. When she was at about thirty feet from crashin into the trees, her flexible body bended, and she started flying again, The combination of her shape not being air-cutting anymore and her flight were enough to stop the fall. She hovered a few feet above the trees, before being able to fly upwards again, going past the clouds. "That was so fun!" She said, while laughing a little. "Though I bet you're way better that me... Hey, can you teach me how to do something harder?" She asked Jade, her eyes glinting with the determination to be able to do some serious stunts. After all, wind dragons were born to fly.

Silence reigned for a second after Stick said that line. Reality had caught up with him in more then one way. He looked over at Puppy sitting next to him and said "This discussion has been... interesting... but I'm afraid if you stay here too long people will notice. You've already been here for long enough. I think its best you leave now before you arouse any suspicions. I mean I'm not really the kind of guy who has a reputation to hang around with anyone, much less a child. We can always talk later."

At first Puppy opened his mouth to protest, but he knew Stick was right. What he said made logical sense. He looked at him pleadingly with his large eyes for a moment before drooping his head and frowning as if it could change the situation. He then stood up and stopped at the door and turned around. "Can we talk tonight then, after everyone's gone to bed?" The pleading tone in his voice was apparent.

Stick paused for a moment and frowned. He hated to lie to the boy, but the look on his face... he couldn't help telling him what he wanted to hear. He smiled a fake smile and said "Sure... of course, but only if you can manage to sneak back here without being seen." Looking over at the window, he knew by the time the boy had come back he would be long gone. He had gotten most of what he wanted. Now he knew who the boy was, he was smart enough to count his losses and move on. Leaving the boy behind made him feel both guilty and sad, but it was best for Golden. No one was safe with him around as long as his brother continued to search for him and, to tell the truth, Stick was scared of growing close to someone again, lest he lose another person he loved. If he moved on now, he could avoid that while still pursuing Dark with another purpose in mind, to make the world safe for Golden.

Golden noticed that Stick seemed a little hesitant. He attributed this to the fact that Stick was just being overly cautious and was not completely certain he should let him sneak back. "Don't worry! No one will see me. I promise." Flashing one last smile in Stick's direction, Puppy went to the door, opened it, stepped out of the room, and closed the door behind him.

Stick watched as the boy disappeared behind the door and immediately leaped into action. First he went through the closet and saw what kind of clothes there were. His current clothes were ragged and dirty from his escapade in the woods, not to mention he still didn't have a shirt. When he first looked in the closet, he noticed with dismay that it was full of Rain's robes. She must have given him the room she usually used. For a moment he laughed because such an action was so... Rain. Pushing aside the robes, he searched the interior of the closet for anything that would possibly fit him. Over the years the closet had accumulated a wide range of clothes from all the people who had stayed in the guest room, but Stick was able to sift out a few pieces that would fit him.

The first thing he found was an overly formal white button up long sleeved shirt. He frowned when he found it, but as he searched the closet harder, he found no other shirts his size. Setting it aside, he managed to find a pair of black wash denim jeans that were a size too large for him. Once again there was nothing else so he stood up and slowly changed, setting aside his tan shorts and the decorative sheath of his dagger.

When he looked in the mirror he almost laughed at his absurd appearance. He noticed then that his hair and eyes had changed color. He was curious at that but left it as it was. Hurrying over, he looked through the closet and smiled when he found a large black trench coat. That was more his style. Putting it on, it swallowed up the hideously matched jeans and shirt. A little bit of the shirt peaked out at the top, but Stick found a way to remedy that. Digging through the closet, he located a simple green tie and tied it loosely around his neck. Finally, he buckled the decorative sheath of his dagger back around his waist, in anticipation of the time his dagger would return to its proper place.

With that finally done, he took one last look at himself in the mirror and smiled. The outfit only needed the slightest adjustment. Taking his hair out of its normal half ponytail, he allowed it to fall down and he ruffed it up with his hands making it appear stylishly messy. If he had had his dagger, he would have given himself a quick haircut. He certainly needed it, but this would have to do. Allowing his hair to change, it went from gold to a deep midnight black. His eyes also changed to a deep seaweed green reminiscent of the tie. He nodded to himself. Now he was sure that anyone who saw him would not recognize him, at least not right off the bat.

Stick walked over to the window and opened it. He stood for a moment, allowing the fresh air to caress his face, but soon, he had lowered himself out the window and was making his way down the side of the mansion, using window frames as footholds and handholds.

((But conspiracies are fun D:

Stick got a makeover! Hehe biggrin.gif))

Edited by Dashidragon

Jade saw Kiri flying towards her. Kiri said that was amazing and started say how she didn't know if she could do something like that. If Jade was in her human form she would have raised her eyebrows. When Kiri said it was worth a try Jade gasped and watched her fall down from the air. I dodn't want her to try that! Not yet! She saw her fall head-on towards the forest floor. She knew that it must feel good. Especially the first time that you do it. That's how it was for her. She watched as Kiri fell making sure to be ready in case she didn't turn in time.

She noted that she didn't spin, which she thought was good since it must have been her first time. She smiled when she saw bended her body and started to fly again. She just figured out that she was holding her breath while Kiri was diving. She watched as Kiri flew up to her and said that it was fun. But when she asked her if she could tech her anything harder Jade frowned. She shook her head and felt her stomach knot up. "If you want me to teach you something harder you must first learn how to do that almost the way I did. We are supposed to be practicing how much you know of your powers. Right?" Jade smiled now trying to seem as if she was okay.

Kiri pouted a little, doing stunts had been fun... She noticed there was something weird about Jade, but she shrugged it off. "So, how do we test my powers?" She asked, already feeling up to it. Whatever it was, if it involved being in her dragon form and flying, it was okay with her. Her tail was swaying from side to side, showing her excitement and eagerness. She wanted to try out whatever they were going to do, and also, she wanted to know how strong she was. She never gave it that much importance, since she didn't like fighting in the first place, but now she was in the resistance, things had changed. She needed to know the extents of her power in order to be able to fight more succesfully against Dark's forces, and vesides, she didn't want to let Midnight or Sayuk, or Puppy down...

She shook her head, bringing herself back into reality. She noticed she had been doing that constantly for the day, and decided to always focus on something so she wouldn't get lost in her thoughts. "...Sorry, I spaced out a little... Did you say something while I was in dream-land...?" She asked, feeling her blood run up to her face. She was sure she'd be blushing if she wasn't in her dragon form, and therefore had her whole body covered by scales... She swallowed, trying to hide her embarrassement, though her eyes were looking at a corner, as if trying to avoid Jade's gaze.

"I just said that if you want me to teach you something harder you must first learn how to do that almost the way I did. We are supposed to be practicing how much you know of your powers. You are to show me what you already know about your powers. Except if it has to do with a lightning bolt. Then don't because we don't need to start a fire." Jade sighed hoping she hadn't said that the wrong way. She would feel bad if she ever was mean to Kiri. She wanted to talk to someone else that was a wind dragon once in awhile. I should be more careful with what I say. I don't want her to think I'm trying to boss her around or something. I miss Jak and Miss Walburn though. They were so nice to me. "Come on we'll go closer to the ground." She flew down from the sky and hovered where she was.

((Jak and Miss Walburn were people she lived with before their house was burned down.))

((Ahaha, I thought she wasn't friendly with anyone from the resistance? xd.png))

Kiri nodded as Jade spoke, paying attention this time. She then followed her towards the ground, hovering a little above the trees. "So, what am I supposed to do?" She asked, while turning towards Jade. "Show you the most powerfull... attack I can manage?" She asked, making a little pause in the middle. She didn't like hurting others, so she didn't like the thought of having something that only served for attacking... The wind whirled around her a little, bringing some allen leaves from the forest, as if trying to comfort her. She smiled a little, then the wind left. Her emotions sometimes got the better of her powers, so it really seemed as if the wind was alive, and always there when she needed it... She looked back at Jade, having closed her eyes when the wind came. She looked a little more confident, already preparing herself for doing things she wouldn't even think about. Attacking... It felt wrong, even if she was just targetting an empty space...

((She isn't part of the Black Dragons Army yet. When she is though she will be very mean.))

Jade felt the wind whirl around her and Kiri. She watched as they brought some leaves from the ground. She noticed how when Kiri smiled the wind left. She could tell something was bothering her though. She didn't like that though. Jade nodded when the wind left and looked at Kiri. "Are you okay? You don't have to show me the most powerful attack you can manage." Jade's eyes shone when she relized what was bothering Kiri. Attacking...that's what was bothering her so much. She didn't like to attack. There must have been something that happened to her or mabye it was just that she didn't like to attack. Jade could feel her heart sink when she found this out. She didn't want to make it hard on Kiri. "We don't have to practice your moves tight now. Not if you don't want to. Do you want to keep practicing or not?"

((Warning: Emo moment xd.png))

"Huh...?" Was all Kiri managed to say, as she listened to Jade's words. "No, no, I'm fine, don't worry..." She said, managing a coherent phrase this time. She offered a smile, to prove what she was saying. "And practicing is okay. I was just wondering what I would need to do..." Kiri said, her head hanging a little. She felt bad for making Jade worry... She felt the wind whirling a little again, as if playing eith her fur. It was still carrying leaves, which seemed to dance in the current, turning while flying in random directions, though it gave the impression of a well practiced pattern...

She looked back up at Jade, the wind having given her a little courage. "...I'm sorry if I made you worry..." She muttered, barely above a whisper. She remembered her determination not to get in anyone's way, or become a burden... But she had been having so much fun lately, with Midnight, Sayuk, Puppy, Rain, even Stick and Jade, who she didn't know that much... It seemed she had unconsciously started behaving a little selfishly, just like when her father had been with her... She tried not to remember those happy times, where it seemed like life could go on for ever, always sharing those tiny, but magical moments with her father... The happiness they brought with them, only turned into a much bigger sadness, thinking those times would never come back, nor her father... She felt the tears forming in her eyes, but she refused to let them out. Father... I... wanted to... say goodbye... She thought bitterly. She regretted never having told her father how much he mean to her, how much she appreciated him leaving everything for her, how much she had looked up to him... And the worst, not being able to say goodbye...

Edited by Shirogane_Hikari

((Kira1 is it okay if I make changes to my profile and send it to you? And Hikari what emo moment?))

Jade shook her head when Kiri said,"...I'm sorry if I made you worry..." Jade lightly touched her with her lightly with the tip of her tail. "You didn't make me worry. I just didn't want to push you over yout limits. Doing that is a terrible thing. I remember my father said his sister had done that and she couldn't use her powers anymore. He said that it became to much of a challenge. I never seen her before though. I don't know if anyone in my family is still alive. My parents died when I was to young to fly."She could feel tears coming to her eyes and she let them run down her face. She started to breath heavily. So heavily that you could see her chest rise and fall. She land soflty into the clearing and made room so that Kiri could land if she wanted to. She laid on her stomach and wrapped her tail around her. "It's so hard to talk about what happened to my parents. One day they just didn't come back. They left to go hunting. Before they left my father gave me the sword that I have right now. He says it was passed down from my family. I found out what happened to them. But i don't want to talk about it anymore."

When Stick was close enough to the ground, he let go of the window pane and dropped to the ground into a graceful crouch. Standing up immediately, he looked around to make sure no one had witnessed his stunt. When he was satisfied that no one was watching him, he headed off towards the direction of the road. First things first, he must go back to the hotel and collect his green shirt and check out. After that he would have to lay low for a couple of months until his wing healed and then he could be on his way. Perhaps he should go visit New Zealand while he waited for his wing to heal properly. Something about that place had always held some special appeal to him, but perhaps the most important part of it was, it was the place he had met Ida.

It was true he could stay and have his wing healed, but old habits die hard. Stick was still very much reluctant to accept any help from Rain. Their battle of wills had become almost tradition between them. When they met every few decades he would be in a scrape, she would save him, and then he would escape. It was just the way of the world, the natural order of things between him and Rain and he was loath to break it.

From where he was standing he could see the men patrolling the outskirts of the property. He wondered how to get past them as he watched. If he played his cards right, he could walk right past them without so much as getting a second glance if Rain had forgotten to mention his power for changing hair color and eye color. If she had then they were probably stopping and questioning every male who entered and left the property. Looking over at the woods, he walked towards them at a brisk pace. It would be better to just melt away into the forest. It was much less risky and there was a lot more cover.

Edited by Dashidragon

((I meant her thinking 'bout her dead father xd.png))

Kiri looked up at Jade, she said she hadn't been worried... She smiled a little at her when she touched her with her tail, but it was a really sad smile. Then, Jade begun to cry, and talking about her family. Kiri knew well what it felt like to have no family at all, sure there were friends, but it would never be the same... She noticed Jade landed softly in a clearing, wrapping her tail aroung herself. She also landed on the space Jade had made for her, and curled into a ball, the furry tip of her tail slightly covering her face. She listened to Jade, in silence. She didn't want to disturb her. Until she finished speaking. "It's okay if you don't want to talk about that..." She said, knowing how difficult it was to talk about things as sad as the death of someone dear to you. "...I'm sorry for... m-making you... remember s-something like that..." She said, her voice cracking as the tears she had been holding back fell through her cheeks, slipping easily down her scales. She started sobbing, completely covering her face with her tail. Her scales reflected the sunlight whenever she shook a little because of the sobs, showing a white light in random patterns. She curled even more, as if trying to compress herself so hard, she would cease to exist. Wasn't such a bad idea, though...

She looked up a little over her tail barely catching a glimpse of Jade, her vision was blurred because of the non-stopping tears. She gave up at trying to make things out of the blurred colours she saw, and hid behind her tail again. She felt embarassed that Jade was seeing her in such a state, but she just couldn't get herself to calm down...

((Oh okay))

Jade was still crying herself. "...I'm sorry for... m-making you... remember s-something like that..." She heard Kiri say that and she felt more tears come to her eyes. Then she felt herself growing angry. She got angry at herself for making Kiri cry. And she was angry at humans for killing her parents. She could feel the wind getting stronger as she got angrier. She was able to calm herself after a couple of minutes. The wind slowed down and Jade got up. She laid her head softly on top of Kiri's head trying to comfort her. Now look at the mess I've made. I made her and me cry. Things always happen to someone when I am around. I shouldn't have brought up my family. Every time I bring that up someone cries. Jade shushed Kiri trying to get her to stop crying. "No it is my fault. Why don't me and you go for a walk and calm ourselves down. Would you like that? Kiri? If we just went for a nice quiet walk. The air of the forest is fresh. It doesn't have the smell of smoke in it. Not like the human cities."

Rain walked through the building. Mark and his wife passed Rain. She smiled and nodded to them. She couldn't wait to get into the gardens. She wanted to be alone with his dagger. No matter what he chose for his appearance, Rain always recognized his dagger. She hurried through the building, most people looked at her oddly. Rain did not rush for much, but the excitement building inside her was propelling her forwards. She pulled open the door to the outside and sighed in relief. She hurried to the gardens. Once she stepped onto the pathway and was surrounded by plants, Rain sighed with relief. She danced through the tall shrubs and flowers began blooming. She felt like a hatchling again, dancing and smiling and everything so sweet and simple. After she reached the center of the garden, where some of the outside paths met into a circle with benches and a beautiful fountain. Rain smiled. She hurried down one on the less used paths and made the plants behind her merge, so that the path behind her was covered up.

At the end of the path, Rain reached one of her favorite places on the whole Temple property. It was an area with a 9 foot tall ring of bushes around it. On the inside, there was the most beautifully carved fountain Rain had ever seen in her entire 2,000 year plus existence. It was a stone carving of mermaids and dragons playing. The dragons were the Elders of the time when Rain was a hatchling. It was carved so well, Agnimitra had passed down a myth that once elders died, they turned to stone and attacked to this fountain. Most members of the Resistance did not even spare a glance for the stunning piece, some didn't even know it was there. Rain loved the fountain more than any other fountain. Every time she visited this Temple, she came to the fountain and made sure all the flowers were in perfect bloom, and not one leaf was an inch off. She adored it, and no one really knew. The other members knew that Rain liked her time alone in the gardens, but not that this was her hide out. Her place to think. Rain sighed happily and sat down on one of the gorgeous benches that had also been carved by the same artist. She pulled the dagger out of her pocket and smiled. After a few moments of looking at it, the memory of her and Stick's first meeting rushed back to her, as if it was yesterday.

Rain had been a young dragon who had developed a talent for healing that surpassed many of her elder Agnimitra. She had spent time traveling to the battlefields, after Black's army had demolished and moved on. She had been visiting Australia where the fighting was rough. On one of the particular battlefields, she had seen a badly injured, and clearly injured man limping away from the battle. She rushed to him and saw that he was more injured that most of the dragons lying on the ground, and for some reason, he was walking away. Rain had rushed towards him, when he fell to the ground. Rain then ran to the man with red hair and lack luster yellow eyes. He seemed like he was not ready to die, but was already about to lose consciousness. Rain had put her hands on him and begun healing him, when he pushed her away, muttering something about a dagger that he needed, that he had been walking towards. He said he wanted his dagger before she attempted to heal him. Rain had jumped up and hurried in the direction that the man had been going. A few yards away, she saw a magnificent dagger stick in one of Black's army officer's hearts. Rain had pulled it out, barely holding in what she had eaten earlier in the day. She returned to the injured man and handed him his dagger. She then began healing him, taking much longer back then. After about a half hour, he was healed enough to be able to function, but with discomfort. He had refused to tell her his name, and Rain had moved back to the rest of the crowd, healing as many as she could. When she returned to the spot, she found that he was gone. Something had already begun nagging her about him from that point. Rain had met Stick on other battle fields over the next hundred some years, and eventually he had told her his name. It seemed like she ran into him in the most random places and battles, but he always made some sort of getaway afterward. In many ears that followed, she couldn't get out of her head his stubborn determination to get his dagger, even if it meant bringing himself closer to death.

Rain looked down at the same dagger in her hands as it had been hundred of years earlier. She smiled and ran her fingertips along the handle and flat of the blade. The dagger seemed to hum with its own sort of energy. She spent some time memorizing each detail of the dagger so that it was practically burned into her memory. She smiled as she remembered the many times she had recognized him, only just too late, by this very same dagger.

Kiri felt Jade put her head over her own, trying to comfort her. Unconsciously, she leaned into the touch, feeling the warmth Jade was irradiating. "No it is my fault. Why don't me and you go for a walk and calm ourselves down. Would you like that? Kiri? If we just went for a nice quiet walk. The air of the forest is fresh. It doesn't have the smell of smoke in it. Not like the human cities." She heard Jade saying, slightly feeling the vibrations on her throat as she spoke. It soothed her, somehow. "...It... wasn't you fault.... Sorry for bursting out like this..." She said, raising her head a little, so she could look at Jade. She smiled a little at her, trying to reassure her. "And a walk would be nice."

Kiri stood up, turning back into her human form. The chinese dragon got smaller and smaller, and stood un two-legged. The fur started dissapearing, adn the claws too. The hind legs turned to a human's legs, and the front legs turned to arms and hands. The fur dissapeared completely, revealing Kiri's face. Then, her hair turned the normal black colour it was, and the two reindeer-like horns vanished into her head. Her purple eyes darkened until they reached their usual dark purple, always mistaken by black, even by Kiri herself. "I guessed we shouldn't go around the forest like dragons..." She said, offering a smile at Jade. "Come on, let's go!" She said, turning cheerfull again. She didn't want Jade feeling bad about depressing her, so she was trying her best so be happy. Or, at least, not sad. And, somehow, it was working...

"...It... wasn't you fault.... Sorry for bursting out like this..." Kiri raised her head a little and Jade felt a reasuring feeling envelope her. And a walk would be nice."As she felt Kiri lift herself up, Jade raised her head and watched as she turned into her human form. "I guessed we shouldn't go around the forest like dragons...And a walk would be nice." Jade heard Kiri say this and smiled. "Come on, let's go!" Jade changed into her human form. Her scales turned into skin. While her spikes all went to the top of her head and changed into hair. Her wings and horns seemed to go into her body. Her forelegs changed to arms, while her back legs changed to human legs. Jade felt a shock of pain whelled through her body. She laughed trying to act as if nothing happened and walked into the forest. "Come on slowpoke."

((yes jade, you can pm me changes you want to make to your profile. ^^))

Midnight listened to the last bit of their conversation, truly feeling sorry for the two. Puppy then asked if they could continue to talk tonight, but Midnight caught the tone in Stick's voice which said that he wasn't planning to meet with Puppy that night. Poor Puppy would be hurt if he found out. Maybe as Puppy made his stealthy way to Stick's room Midnight could intercept him. Save the boy from finding out until when everyone else found out.

She watched as Puppy left the room, seeming to not notice her. She then moved close to the door, lightly pressing her ear against the door to hear what Stick was doing. She heard what sounded like him getting a change of clothes and then the window opening. Next it was silent. Curious, she opened the door, acting casual just in case he was in there, but he wasn't. She spotted the open window, walked over to it and looked out of it. She thought she caught sight of Stick, running off but she wasn't sure. The hair color was different from whats Sticks hair color was.

With a sigh she leaned on the window sill, guessing that Stick thought it was time for him to take his leave even though he was probably still injured. Well, nothing she could do about it. If he left, he left.

There were things she needed to do so she couldn't stay there. She'd go after Puppy and talk to him. He was the last one of the newcomers she brought that she hadn't talked to yet.

Swiftly she made her way out of the room and went after Puppy. When she spotted him she picked up the pace to catch up to him. "Hey, Puppy!" She called out to him, catching up with him. "Can we talk?" She gave him a smile, trying to act as if she hadn't just heard his and Stick's stories.

((Basically, Midnight met Stick and Sayuk, who pretended to be a stray Agnimitra on the resistance's side to ba able to infiltrate, and then met Kiri, though Stick walked away. They headed to a safe house, and found Puppy on the way. They rested in the safe house, and then took off towards the main temple. Meanwhile, Stick got injured, had a little... umm... encounter with Scarface, an Agnimitra who lived in the forest. He got adly injured, and the main group found him walking on the road-side, and decided to take him with them. Thay also met Rain there, who seemed to know Stick. They got to the main temple, Midnight and Sayuk sparred, and Kiri met Jade, while Stick talked with Puppy and changed his personality drastically... m, then Midnight and Sayuk also met Jade, but Midnight left, while Sayuk stayed invisible around. Then, Jade and Kiri had an emo moment xd.png I think that's basically it... Though I'm probably forgetting something ^^"))

"Come on slowpoke." Kiri heard Jade say, as she started to walk away. She ran a little to catch up with her, and then slowed down to walk besides her. "Anywhere specal in mind?" She asked, though she guessed not, since Jade had told her before that she was new to the area. "If not, would you like to come to a really beautifull place I know?" She asked, a smile painted on her lips. She remembered the inner garden at the mansion, it really took her breath away. "...Though now that I think about it, I'm not sure if they'll let you in..." She muttered, deep in thought. Maybe she needed to find Midnight so she could tell them that Jade was a good person, and that she was on their side...? But that would take too long... Well, then there was plan B. She closed her eyes, the wind changing it's direction. Breezes seemed to come from everywhere around them, then swirling around Kiri. She inhaled deeply, recognizing everyone of the different scents. A squirrel, a fox, trees, grass, flowers, a lake, a deer, birds, dust... She thought, naming the scents as they passed through her mind. "Let's go this way!" She said, running towards her left, the wind having returned to it's normal course. "Who's the slowpoke now?" She said, while she turned around as she ran, now trotting backwards. She was smiling cheerfully, already having forgotten how depressed she had felt before. It was one of the good things of having such a short attention span...

((thanks Kira. Monkeyboy just to tell you Jade isn't in the Black Dragon's Army yet. But she will join I think soon.))

Jade felt the breeze changing direction. Then she smelled all the different smells. She started to get dizzy from it. She wasn't used to the smells of the forest yet. "Who's the slowpoke now?" She heard Kiri say this and saw her trotting backwards. Jade returned Kiri's smile with one of her own. She is a nice girl. Unlike that guy with the white hair. He should try to be nice once in a while. Acting like he does will only get him in trouble. Especailly with me. Jade walked up to Kiri and looked at her. "So where are we going?"

Edited by Jadeclaw

Kiri smiled as she turned around to face te front when Jade caught up with her. "So where are we going?" She heard Jade say, looking at her. "Well, I think it will be more fun if it's a surprise." She answered, still smiling. She wasn't sure herself what the place would be like, but jusging by the scents that came from that direction, it would be worth seeing. She was having fun anyway, so it didn't really matter if the place was how she imagined it would be or not... It was really nice to have someone she could talk to so easily, especially since Jade was also a wind Agnimitra... It didn't have that much to do with them being friends, but it just helped the feeling of having a lot in common with her, and that did help with them befriending eachother so easily, or at least Kiri thought so.

She kept walking towards their left, having to pay attention to her surroundings if she didn't want to trip over something. She looked up, smiling at the sight of the sunlight showing through the spaces thet the trees left, making it look as if their leaves were shining. The birds were still chirping, and the lack of road made the forest look as if it would never end. She had never thought about it before, but she realized she liked looking at landscapes a lot... It was as if nature was offering them the view. She moved her arm, leaving her hand at the height of her face, and little bird perched on her finger. She guessed animals weren't as wary of Agnimitra as they were of humans, since they shared their wild instincts. She laughed a little and carefully petted the bird's head with her other hand, smiling when it leaned into the touch. She definetely preferred nature to a human town or city.

((Nice post Rain! It inspired me to give the dagger its own little story. Sorry if it's long but I got super inspired.

Important News: I won 1st place in my 2nd debate tournament this weekend!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D If all the smilies don't sufficiently explain how I feel maybe this will do *runs around screaming like a maniac in excitement*))

Stick suddenly stopped and shivered. A sense of wrongness came over him and he soon realized why. Someone was touching his dagger. Looking over his shoulder, he looked longingly back in the direction of the mansion and thought back to when he had first gotten the dagger:

"How would you like to be a man son?" his father asked him. A much younger Stick paused and looked at his father questioningly and said "What do you mean?"

"Have you ever heard of the Shunyata son?" his father said.

"Of course I have. I learned about it from one of the elders. It was some kind of barbaric ceremony Agnimitra from here went through thousands of years ago to prove their manhood. They extracted a flake of bone from a man while he was still awake and made a blade of living bone but the practice was abandoned long ago. Wasn't it?" Stick replied.

"Not quite actually" his father said.

A Few Weeks Later

"I don't want to do this father." Stick pleaded as the men prepared for the ceremony.

"It's too late to turn back now. Make me proud son." his father glared at him. Stick hung his head and obeyed. How bad could it really be? It felt like forever but soon an extremely old Agnimtra came over and nodded at Stick. Throwing one last pleading look at his father, his father frowned and shook his head. Stick couldn’t bear to make his father disappointed so he followed the old Agnimtra, staring sullenly at the ground the whole time.

They reached a secluded clearing and the old Agnimtra nodded at Stick. Stick sighed and thought of how he had thought of this moment every waking second over the past few weeks. He stood for a second, undecided, before he allowed his human form to dissipate and be replaced with his dragon form. The old Agnimtra smiled and held out his hand to the middle of the clearing. Stick lumbered over and lay down.

A large number of men came over and changed into their dragon forms also. Carefully each held down one of Stick's legs and tail before they started. The initial cut was the worst. Stick's roar of pain echoed through the secluded clearing, but the Agnimtra around him merely ignored him and continued on. The rest of the time after this was extremely cloudy, but Stick remembered the pain as the men extracted the bone to make the dagger. The old Agnmitra muttered spells over it that somehow kept the bone alive. A large band of experienced healers stood at the ready, straining with all their might to heal him just enough to keep him alive but not enough to stop him from feeling the full extent of the pain. Stick roared in pain the whole time.

Then, suddenly, it was all over. They sewed up the wound on his leg and the other dragons who had pinned him down let go. Stick merely lounged on the ground, to weary to stand up.

The Next Day

Lounging around in his house, Stick tried to forget the pain radiating from his leg, but it was nearly impossible. He had to endure the pain because no one was going to heal him or else he could never be considered a man. Part of the rules of Shunyata was to let the injury heal itself. This was the place Stick's aversion to healing had originated.

He was on the brink of falling asleep when the old Agnimitra came into the room. Stick immediately perked up and felt anticipation roiling in his stomach. The man smiled when he saw his anticipation and walked over. Drawing a parcel out of his bags, he set it before Stick. The smile on the boy's face was evident. Opening the parcel with clumsy fingers, Stick finally watched as the dagger emerged from the folds of the fabric it was wrapped in. Forgetting his pain, he drew in a sharp breath when he saw how beautiful it was, but he was hesitant to touch it. It was too perfect for that.

The old Agnimtra smiled when he saw the boy's reaction and said "You give proper respect to your blade. I like that in a man. I'm sure you will take good care of it, but go ahead. Pick it up. It's yours. It's a part of you now."

Stick nodded his head and picked up the blade. It felt perfect in his hands, as if the blade were part of his flesh and blood, which he realized it was. It was as much a part of him as his hand or his arm.

"They say a man who goes through the Shunyata extracts his very soul from his body and places it within his blade." the man said reverently. Stick could understand what the man meant by that.

Could Stick leave behind a part of himself? He wondered over this for a moment but decided he could. If his very soul was contained within the blade who better to keep an eye on it then Rain? She may be annoying but she knew how much the dagger mattered to him. Stick turned around and headed towards the direction of the woods. He would let Rain hold his soul in her hands... for the moment, but when they met again he expected it back.

Puppy whirled around and jumped as Midnight's voice echoed behind him. He sighed with relief when he saw who it was. He realized how right Stick had been about leaving the room. It seemed Midnight had been looking for him after all. "Hey Midnight!" he said before bustling over, a huge smile on his face. Why be sad when he could be happy? There was nothing to worry about anymore. Stick was a better man then he ever could have hoped and he was in the grandest building he had ever laid eyes on. Could life get better?

((Sweet! Very, very impressive! And thanks for the compliment on my post, and a wow! To yours! I love how intricate everyone is making their posts and stories. This is such a good RP biggrin.gif Oh, and Kiri and Jade could come to this fountain. It is on the outskirts of the Temple premises and teeming with life. They would have to get through the shrubs to get here, but Rain would not mind the company.))

Rain sighed with happiness. There was something very special about this dagger. It gave Rain the feeling that she was holding a part of Stick in her hands. She stroked the blade. Usually, Rain hated weapons. Yes, she knew her way around them, you don't survive as an Agnimitra in this time without knowing how, but touching blades that gave others such pain, Rain hated it. This blade, however, was somehow different. Knowing that this blade gave Stick such a comfort, that it was his one constant throughout his long life, it was a good thing. After staring at the beautiful, destructive weapon for far too long, Rain placed it back in her pocket. She then walked to the fountain's edge and stared into the water. Many different kinds and colors of fish swam around inside of the fountains pools. Rain looked at the the elder dragons, all facing different directions, all striking different poses. She truly felt safe around this fountain. She had a feeling that it would survive Black's terrors and much more. Rain sighed and sat down on the fountain's wide edge.

"Oh, great ones. This is a time of turmoil that Agnimitra have not known. I do all that I can to help and heal all dragons, but my efforts are not enough. What would ones as wise as you do to stop this madness?" Rain asked the elders in the most humble tone. She then sighed heavily and looked up to the sky, as if an answer would drop from there.

Edited by Key2Universe

Brick soared over Britain on some thermals wondering what had brought him to the island country. Then he remembered that he had heard some rumors of Agnimitra in the area that he could convert to Dark's movement. He dropped out of the thermal and hung low to the ground brushing a hand on the ground, but the hand didn't leave any marks in the earth since is just shifted out of the way as if he was running his hand through water. He let out a loud roar as a challenge to any Agnimitra near his location, he didn't need to worry about any humans since he was flying through the countryside. He continued to let out roars as he soared close to the ground hoping that the trip here wasn't for nothing. I hope this trip pays off and I can convert a few people or atleast find some of my blood here. He though after letting out another challenge.

((O.O Oh my... I missed so much yet... nothing if it's not something to talk to Jade about. To get her into the army. *Evil smile* Well I'm back now.))

When both girls were in the sky having fun and doing stunts he was flying around, always making sure to stay a good distance from both of them. Since they could not sense him they would flying right at him at full speed and it would probably get both of them in deep trouble and pain. They were good at what they were doing. The they decided to go lower to train their skills with the wind, but... once they were going to start Kiri didn't feel so right and for unknown reason it all went to the lost of their parent and they turned everything to a boring drama and soppy scene. Much to Sayuk's boredom. Still Jade didn't seem like a resistance member and had yet to accept Kiri's offer. There was still hope. Humans probably caused her some pain and killed her parents. He could work with this. Now if only Kiri would leave her alone so HE could join her. She had potential and it would be a waste to let her join the resistance and get killed when she could be so much more useful alive and in the army!

When the girls went into the forest to get the emotion down a bit he changed to his human form again and followed, much closer so he could hear them well. In some places he found nice rocks that would go well with the head of Kiri. Just so she would lose consciousness. Yes, then he would be able to use this against Jade if she desired to join them. Many possibilities existed, but he refrained from it yet. The rock he would pick up was not going to become invisible with him. He would have to leave his invisibility and get it back so it would, but the second he would throw it it would be visible again.

Well he hoped he would not need to resort to this. Then he heard a loud roar somewhere around. A dragon one? Who could it be?! Had the army found them? Darn! He hoped it would not get the girl to go back to the resistance...

((What good time did Kiri have with Sayuk?! xd.png))

Edited by Skarx