hornpipe2

Egg Drop Soup

just wanted to say this is my favorite fansite

makes it so easy to click them

just finished clicking hundreds of dragons <3

Oh, thank goodness!

I just checked back here without any real hope of its being functional again already.

This is my second favorite site. I won't give up on it.

This is probably just as frustrating to Hornpipe as it is for us. Until it gets resolved, I will use another, but it's just not EDS!

Edited by Lil-Stinkpot

This is my second favorite site. I won't give up on it.

This is probably just as frustrating to Hornpipe as it is for us. Until it gets resolved, I will use another, but it's just not EDS!

Lol, probably more!

But has ANYONE EVER heard from Hornpipe ? sad.gif

ETA it now calls up a totally blank page for me.... not even "cannot access the site", as it was doing sad.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

Hope Hornpipe is alright.

All I'm getting is "oops link is broken"

Hope Hornpipe is alright.

All I'm getting is "oops link is broken"

I'm not even getting that any more.

But has ANYONE EVER heard from Hornpipe ? sad.gif

ETA it now calls up a totally blank page for me.... not even "cannot access the site", as it was doing sad.gif

Same here. All I get is a blank white page with nothing on it. Hopefully this problem is fixed soon.

There's still a problem, but the cached pages display the regular screen. I tried using that to add my dragons, but it just displayed a bunch of random characters.

There's still a problem, but the cached pages display the regular screen. I tried using that to add my dragons, but it just displayed a bunch of random characters.

Cached pages are on your machine or on a server; they aren't active sad.gif....

when was the EDS admin on last?

Months ago - before the area they live in was devastated by storms. That's why people are worried about whether they are even OK....

Sorry for the latest downtime - it isn't my fault this time!  My DNS provider ZoneEdit was hacked a few days ago and their name servers were all shut down.  They are bringing them back up but still have issues as well: one of my nameservers seems permanently stuck at the wrong IP address.

Hopefully they will get this sorted out soon.  I tweeted the issue to them in case they are unaware.  It's frustrating for me as well because it makes my home server inaccessible from the web.

This is the last post we had from hornpipe2 - with any luck it's just a server thing and everything will be OK both with Hornpipe and the site...

I hope all is well with hornpipe sad.gif

I get the sites header and nothing else but a white page.

I take it no one's heard anything new? Glad there's other sites, but this one was so easy to use. Glad its not just me.