hornpipe2

Egg Drop Soup

And it is back up and running again biggrin.gif

Well then that's weird. The latter link is in a bookmark that I made a while ago and it still doesn't work.

I just added my eggs and hatchlings to the site... It seems to be working for me now when I wasn't able to get on it last night or earlier today. Glad to have it back as DC Focus seems to be having account issues.

It's back ! But - what of hornpipe ?

Now that they are finally back, I do hope they check this thread. It would be nice if they would fix the tools to accept the new 5 digit codes.

"Validation Results

INPUT ERROR: ZlQVa does not appear to be a valid code. Return to the tools page and try your entry again."

The codes seem to work OK for me. And - I don't think they CAN check this thread. If they could I'm sure they would have posted already.

(Just tried that code and it worked fine. Took it out again....)

The codes seem to work OK for me. And - I don't think they CAN check this thread. If they could I'm sure they would have posted already.

(Just tried that code and it worked fine. Took it out again....)

I believe 'Bluheart' ment the inbred checking tool ! wink.gif

I believe 'Bluheart' ment the inbred checking tool ! wink.gif

Oh - OK - sorry. There is always EATW, while we wait ! They have a tool too.

Oh - OK - sorry. There is always EATW, while we wait ! They have a tool too.

And AOND!

I just used their inbred checker and I sure hope it's working as perfectly as it seems to be, lol.

Could someone look over the site? It keeps sending me to the egg's dragcave page instead of opening it in that window next to the eggs. Thanks!

I think all the fan sites are having the same issue, I'm guessing it'll have to be fixed on TJ's end.

Whoa, we now have an option to remove dragons on our own scrolls, so at least we can take out any of our own adults still entered, although there were none in my case.

Cool, and thanks!