hornpipe2

Egg Drop Soup

I know you have inbred checker, but could you do a scroll wide one too? It would be easy for sorting the inbreds out from the rest.

____

OwO

____

Random emoticon

I don't think an all vs all-check would be possible. Just think about it for a moment, if your scroll had only 200 dragons on it, half male, half female, the inbreed checker still had to perform 100 x 100 = 10.000 inbreed checks.

Or do you "simply" mean checking each dragon indipendent? However, that would still be very time consuming since allready a single inbreed check allready takes 1-5 seconds.

Edited by Ext3h

Seems to be down again sad.gif It's back up biggrin.gif Edited by Pinch of StarDust

is egg drop soup down for u lot?

Yes. It's down for me as well.

This is my favorite hatchery, but it's been up and down like a yoyo lately. Might be time for me to sadly say farewell to EDS and find a replacement.

No-one has heard from hornpipe after the storms, yet ?

I hope everything is okay where hornpipe lives.

Not that I'm not concerned for hornpipe, but I think the issue is probably his host and not the site itself. I am very glad to see it up and running again - about 50% of my eggs go ER with just 2 hatcheries.

Question why do some of the eggs and hatchlings have a blue box around them?

I think because it still isn't working right. I don't think it's a server thing as for a while it wouldn't do 5 digit codes, and even now there are several adults in there - I have removed those I could, all of TWO ! - but you can only do that if the scroll name is showing...

Question why do some of the eggs and hatchlings have a blue box around them?

It's EDS' version of an ER, only for eggs with less than one day remaining. Everything else rotates normally, without a border.

It's EDS' version of an ER, only for eggs with less than one day remaining. Everything else rotates normally, without a border.

I see thanks for the infomaton

Eeeeeek!

Problem loading page!

Anyone else finding this?

Edit: when posting, was told 'failed at mail command' even though it went through - is this my puter or the forums?

It's been happening from time to time lately...

Edited by Syphoneira

Eeeeeek!

Problem loading page!

Anyone else finding this?

Edit: when posting, was told 'failed at mail command' even though it went through - is this my puter or the forums?

It's been happening from time to time lately...

It's not loading for me either.

Yep I am getting the same message sad.gif

I have had more problems loading the page in the last week that I am about to give up and find another place that I can get to load. I really love egg drop but it does not work half the time.