hornpipe2

Egg Drop Soup

I'm glad the site is back up! I hope hornpipe2 is OK as well.

Eggs Around the World has an inbred checker. Allure's is more for when you PLAN to breed.

Thank you for the site suggestion! I am glad that Egg Drop is back as well. smile.gif Hope all is ok with the webmaster.

I'm guessing nobody has heard anything yet as to how hornpipe2 and family is?

We can only hope their biggest problem is an internet interruption...

Site seems to be down for me at the moment.

the same with me

It's back up now which makes me very happy as this is one of my main sites that I use. smile.gif

Anybody heard anything from hornpipe2 yet?

Also: hoping that EDS will still be usable after the scroll expansions, even if it just takes the number of eggs/hatchies we're currently allowed.

Anybody have any idea how that's likely to work out here?

Typically, fansites send out a call to DC, "Hey, give me info on all the growing dragons for this username!", and DC sends back the info. So, it should work just fine, for this and any site (well, not DDF, since that's manual, but Tweak's already said he's taken care of that), even without modifications. DC will send more info than it did previously, but the same call will be used to ask for it. Unless TJ also plans on sending out some major last-minute API change, which I've heard nothing about yet, and I don't really see a reason why he would, either.

Edited by bbik

Is it just me - EDS seems to have fallen over again.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Is it just me - EDS seems to have fallen over again.

No. It isn't just you. smile.gif It's down for me as well. I hope it comes back soon. It's one of my favorites.

Yea EDS is down as well.. its obvious in my signature since my scroll stats banner is from there and it isn't active. I hope EDS comes back up because i like it!

We've not seen hornpipe here since the first time it went down - I can't help wondering if there are problems - there were major weather issues, as I recall...

I value the site, but am more concerned about hornpipe, myself. There are many hatcheries, but only one hornpipe !

Well, it seems to be back up.

I wonder, too, about hornpipe. I hope everything is okay.

Looks like EDS is down once agian... Hope the webmaster is ok... cause my scroll stat banner disappeared again in my sig. huh.gif

It seems to be up again.... biggrin.gif

I just added some eggs/hatchlings to it!

The add seems okay, but on "manage scroll" the 5c becomes 4c, and thus I see a few dragons that are not in my scroll but had the first 4 characters appearing in the preview.

The add seems okay, but on "manage scroll" the 5c becomes 4c, and thus I see a few dragons that are not in my scroll but had the first 4 characters appearing in the preview.

Yeah. Me too. You wont see it unless you click the manage me option.

I wonder if the adult dragons will get the views instead of the new eggs.......

Hope it all gets sorted soon, and that hornpipe is ok.

Loving the changes. Raised egg limits rock.

biggrin.gif

Same here however I've noticed that the eggs with 5 characters are not getting v/uv. This leads me to believe that although they show up with their 5 character codes when I add my scroll, EDS doesn't recognize their 5 character codes xd.png

Glad I checked here. My new coded dragons don't get the usual views they used to get on this site. Hoping it all gets sorted out, Egg Drop Soup is my favorite site to post my scroll.

No they dont - i tried with my eggs and they havent gotten any views from here, and the site cuts off the fifth character off from the code so if you look at the manage me screen - in the place of the 5 character eggs are the grown up 4 character codes adults that belong to someone else.

Edited by Divo

user posted image

^ I tried again today, the dragons in the blue boxes are not mine, but they're using the 5c codes with the last character cut off..