picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Slytha growled and wiped the ice off her face again. She stood up and unsheathed her sword. She walked up to Albel and glared at Fayt. Albel, could you move out of the way so I can give that mutt a beating? She wiped the rest of the remaining ice off of her and glared at Fayt again.

((Am I the only one that noticed Slytha is getting more like Albel each day? I don't remember her having such a short temper before. Or maybe it's just me. xd.png))

((she's always had a short temper xd.png Albel's just turning nicer ))

Edited by snowdragon10

Fayt moved his head around Albel and blew another small breath of ice at Slytha. he was hoping for protection from Albel. Yeah, sure he murmured, stepping off to the side. Fayt went to follow Albel but stopped when he received a dirty look from his brother. Fayt just laughed nervously and backed against the wall. "Just...kidding..."

((LIES!))

Edited by Sai

((puft.))

Slytha growled again and took a step forward. She wiped the ice off of her and packed it together. She held back her arm and threw the snowball at Fayt's face. "There. Now where even." She crossed her arms.

((g2g soon..))

Edited by snowdragon10

((It seems that Albel is getting nicer. Fayt is turning into Albel. LOL))

Keisha yawned again. "I is gonna goes to sleep.." she said, eyes still closed. She yawned yet again, hugging Nick tighter. "Night nights..." she mumbled softly, falling into a deep sleep. Her tail stopped swishing and dropped to the floor as she started to purr.

((g2g.))

Edited by Krissi2197

((NOOOOOOOOOOO!))

Fayt caught it with his hand. He threw it back at Slytha. "I knew it! You put something in my food!" he said, crossing his arms. "You guys are cruel" he muttered. Albel just made a bark of laughter, looking off to the side.

Slytha rolled her eyes and blocked the snowball with her sword. "Would you rather I killed you? You should just be happy that I didn't back up my promise." She rolled her eyes and sat down on the couch. She yawned softly and sheathed her sword. "Now. I'm tired and its been a long day. So I'm going to bed."

Fayt blushed and looked at the ground. "Sorry..." he murmured. He didn't like the prank but he didn't have a deathwish either. Albel followed after Slytha. "You knoe, there ARE beds upstairs" he said.

Slytha rolled her eyes. "I'd rather sleep on the couch." She set her head down on the couch arm. "And don't try to drag me up there either. I will be fighting the whole time." She yawned softly.

Then I'll just wait... he thought. Albel stood over Slytha for a minute. He moved over to the chair and sat down. Fayt pried himself from the wall finally and sat down too. "I'm still stuck..." the dragoness whined. Rika went upstairs to bed.

Slytha rolled her eyes. "Turn your head to the side and pull out. That should work." She glanced at Albel. Why does it matter? She closed her eyes. I don't see a diffrence.

The dragoness did so and unstuck her head. Albel didn't respond, he just waited for Slytha to got to sleep. Fayt was in the chair and was already gone. Buttercup laid at his feet, yawning and going to sleep. That was enough excitement for one night.

Slytha shook her head and smiled lightly. She yawned one more time. Then she opened her eyes and glanced at Albel. Good night. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Albel rolled his eyes. "Finally" he murmured. Albel quietly moved over to Slytha. He picked her up and walked upstairs. He went into one of the spare rooms and set her on the bed. "Stubborn fool" he muttered"

((Sorry g2g))

Malice smiled and said to Aelos telepathically.

"Good. I look forward to working with you. Too many dragons don't have the stomach for human blood but most of those have the desency to stay out of my way."

He then turned to Icefire and her group of giant dragons.

"I will also agree to your terms. Now get out, I think it is safe to say you have long overstayed your welcome you traitors."

He said the word traitors with such hatred that it would make even the most resolved person flinch at the term.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ayos had successfully found a can of beans. He rose the tempurature and cooked the beans. Once finished he turned to find that he had cooked a lot more then just beans. Fortunately the damage was restricted to the Kitchen. The rest of the house would have only gotten warm.

((Mega you still alive there?))

(( I was but i good not post. I think i can now post.))

Kassandra at the house say's."Hmm i better get max to the operation room. Hmm i hope that.... " then she took max to the operation room in her house.

((now to wait. umm i think i am forgetting some thing. ))

"Max still isn't okay?!?" Fern ran after Max and Kassandra. Fern noticed that it was a bit warmer. Fern was getting hungry, so she stopped following Max. Fern walked towards the kitchen; it got warmer as she neared it. She went through the doorless doorway to find a dragon eating beans! "Hey, those aren't your's," Fern shouted. she tried to take the beans from the dragon so she could eat them

((Just got a little sick again with something I like to call the dizzy disease))

Edited by 48844

((Dizzey disease? xd.png ))

Ayos heard a commotion from somewhere else in the house. He had been digging into the beans at the time but decided to continue to search the house. He set the beans down and left the Kitchen. He headed for the second floor via the nearest set of stairs.

(( witches gone wild...... Yeah......... (dragon age orgins) ))

Kassandra at the operation room. She took a needel and used it on max. Then she said to fern."shh" then she started the operation.

Edited by megasuper123

Fern soon realized that she was daydreaming about the beans. She noticed them on the floor and started eating them.

((I am too tired. I have writer's block))

Ayos was heading back downstairs to continue his search which was becomming steadily frantic. He was worried that they had already left to kill more dragons with that sword. As he passed the kitchen he heard someone eating foodstuffs he rounded the corner slowly and saw Fern. He watched her eat for a moment before making himself known to her by saying.

"Hello?"

Ayos was heading back downstairs to continue his search which was becomming steadily frantic. He was worried that they had already left to kill more dragons with that sword. As he passed the kitchen he heard someone eating foodstuffs he rounded the corner slowly and saw Fern. He watched her eat for a moment before making himself known to her by saying.

"Hello?"

Kassandra finishd max up and left him to rest. then she went up to the kitchen to get saki.

(AWW no one is here . umm now to wait. ninja.gif NINJAS RULE.)

Edited by megasuper123

((returned!!))

Ayos heard someone comming up behind him and turned quickly to see kassandra. He didn't say anything but kept his guard up in case she tried anything. He needed to know where the weapon was.

"Where is the sword?"

He asked simply