picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((LOL. I can imagine Nick chewing on his tail like in cartoons. xd.png))

Keisha continued to cough, getting out of the water. She groaned softly, laying down on her belly. She could breathe, but not that much since her lungs were filled with water. She took deep, gurgling breaths, only to cough once or twice each time. She twitched, whimpering softly as she continued to cough.

((Yeah, I know. But Albel is used to Slytha saying that every 5 minutes))

Slytha glanced coldly at Fayt before walking around to the side of the house. She leaned against the wall and waited for Albel to set the deer down. Albel, do you know how to cook? Or are we just going to have to wait for... her. She grumbled.

((No! Not Buttercup! Rika is evil...))

Nick sighed sitting down next to Kiehsa's head "Are yew gana be otays?" he asked worriedly, rubbing her snout gently. "I'm sorry." he said tears welling up in his eyes. "I didn know that would happens." he said continuing to cry.

((OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!! OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS!!! OHEMGEE!!!!

http://houseofnightseries.com/pages/burned.html

*Hyperventilates* COME ALREADY YOU GOD DAMN BOOK!!! xd.png))

Keisha gagged once before spitting up some water, gasping for breath. She closed her eyes and whimpered, pricking up her ears when she heard Nick. "I fines... I fines.." she said softly, coughing one more time. She opened her eyes, looking at Nick. Noticing he was crying, she tilted her head to the side. "Wha happened? I is okays." she said. "Why you sorry? You didn't does anything."

Edited by Krissi2197

((Lol, no one is going to kill buttercup. They said ENHANCEMENT. Not 'putting her down'.))

Do I *LOOK* like someone that cooks? Albel grumbled. He tossed the deer down by Slytha's feet. You're a girl, don't you know how to cook he muttered. Fayt still hid behind Albel. Albel turned his head tot he side, "Kid, if she comes after you, I ain't protecting you" Albel dulled his eyes at Fayt.

After about 10 minutes, the doctor came out. "She's ok. Her size and appearance have changed. The size is nothing too drastic. We're still working out the kinks, so when we're done it should affect them like that. But she should have more stamina now" he said, leading the Drake out of the room. "yeah ok" she blinked a few times. The Drake really did look different. She was now about 5 feet tall at the top of her head.

((Without getting into crazy detail, this is what the Drake looks like now:

CLICKIE HERE! ))

((Isn't that the same dragon you wanted Slytha's dragon appearance to be, Sai? Because it was hotter then the one Snow picked out? xd.png

I lurked for a while before I joined. I hear things. happy.gif))

"I was the sharkies." Nick said still crying. "I'm so sowwies." He said sobbing into Keisha's scales. "I didn mean for yew to get yew hurt." he said "Tis always happens." he wailed crying louder. "Tis all my fault!"

((Isn't that the same dragon you wanted Slytha's dragon appearance to be, Sai? Because it was hotter then the one Snow picked out? xd.png

I lurked for a while before I joined. I hear things. happy.gif))

Keisha tilted her head to the side, confused. She thought that Nick was the one killing the shark. Not wanting to make him upset she narrowed her eyes. "Tis okays." she said, licking his head. "I isn't hurted. I fine nows. And it doesn't always happens." she said. "I doesn't understand how you did that thoughs... You killed the sharky."

((Eh, yeah, but I figured I shouldn't let its hotness go to waste. And I couldn't find anything else Oo))

"I mades a clones," he said still sobbing. "Yew always gets hurtsed when I play a jokey on yew!" he said sobbing louder. "I'm a failure!" he cryed clutching at keisha tightly as he cryed

(I know, no!!! not a blue dragon! That's Slytha's job! xd.png))

Do I look like a girl? Wait, I'm going to rephrase that. How many times would a dragon want to cook a meal when they can just eat it how it is? You've been human, well half-way, longer, so you should know how to cook. She rolled her eyes at Fayt.

((She's a neopet too now, (Drake) isn't she? xd.png))

Keisha narrowed her eyes, her head still tilted to the side. She shook her head, curling up around him. At least he wasn't running off like he usually does. "Heys," she said softly. "Does I look hurted? Noes. Stop crying, pwease?" she gave him the puppy dog look, whimpering.

((Slytha just got fired xd.png))

Albel opened his mouth to make a smart-ass comment to the first part but was interrupted when she continued. Just because I'm by humans, it doesn't mean I act like them he rolled his eyes. Fayt blushed, embarrassed and looked at the ground.

"And just what is she now?" Rika asked. "Well...oh hell, I can't tell..." the doctor grumbled. "Looks like a horse dragon and a Ice dragon collided." he said. "Oh whatever" Rika growled. She led Buttercup out of the office and back towards the house.

((Can Albel be all, "Ooh la la.." to the Drake? I would die if that happened. xd.png))

Edited by Krissi2197

Just because I look like a human. It doesn't mean *I* act like one. She crossed her arms. Besides, can't you breathe fire or something? Isn't that how you cook? Slytha shrugged. I wouldn't know how to cook anyway.

((Slytha could totaly destroy Buttercup if she was still dragon xd.png ))((I can't cook either. I'd probally burn water...xd.png ))

((Buttercup was for looks, not brawn))

If *I* breathed fire on that thing, there would be nothing left to eat he said. Fayt stepped out and looked at the deer. "Well, I cant cook it. I only have ice breath" he shrugged.

Buttercup could smell food (the deer) in the distance. She ran ahead to the house. Rika didn't care since she was going the right way. The dragon ran all the way back to the house and slid to a stop, nearly running Fayt over.

Slytha was about to say something when suddenly a blue dragoness appeared from out of no where and stoped next to Fayt. Slytha froze, her hand moving to her sword instictively. "And who are *you*?" She asked calmly, not knowing if this dragon was safe or not. Albel, don't attack her unless she attacks first.

Edited by snowdragon10

Fayt and Albel stared blankly at the dragoness, noticing her feminine curves and features. Buttercup cocked her head to the side. Fayt started to blush, even Albel's eyes were starting to look less dulled. Buttercup realized she could speak verbally now and opened her mouth. No sound came out as she wasn't entirely sure *how* to speak.

((*Starts to laugh* xd.png))

Cara flew over the forest just for fun. She sighed, looking up at the moon. Smiling a little, she did a little dive into a lake below her, swimming around. She didn't remember the last time she was in water, and it felt good. The water rushing past her ears made her feel good.

((ok ok. first, ahh! AHHH!!! thinking about them likeing a dragon is just eww... second ......))

Slytha glanced at Albel and Fayt, hearing no responce from them. What is wrong with you two? Hello? Hello! Are you ok or did this dragon take over your minds or something... Slytha rolled her eyes and glanced back at the dragoness. "I asked a question." She said, less kindly this time.

Edited by snowdragon10

((Why? Oo They ARE mostly dragon xd.png))

Albel and Fayt didn't respond, staring still. The Drake still had her mouth open and moved her head forward a bit. It almost looked like she was going to throw up. She finally managed to make a sound, though it sounded like a squeak. Her big, purple eyes glittered with happiness of her new body, though she couldn't control it.

Slytha crossed her arms, She glanced back at the dragon, she didnt look like she could cause much harm even if she did decide to attack. "You a mute or something?" She looked back at albel and Fayt. What is wrong with you two? Are you two frozen or something? She raised an eyebrow.

((lolz Fayt x Buttercup..))