picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((I know... I just didn't want to spam with my freak out.

Now I'm waiting for a make-out session. LOL))

Keisha nodded. "Mkay." she said softly, sitting up. She wanted to teleport, but she wasn't sure. Knowing that she would prolly collapse or fall as they walk back, she curled Nick in her tail and teleported back to the tent. She looked at Nick, blinking. "Tis okays. Stop saying sorry or no more super hugs." she giggled a bit.

((but I love spam.... I eat it for breakfast with a warm sause... lol.... and don't count on it...))

Slytha rolled her eyes. You I can handle, she's the one that really ticks me off. Slytha walked over to the counter with her back to Fayt. She poured a little of the juice on and picked them up. She walked over to Albel and handed him a plate. She walked over to Fayt and held out a plate. "Here." She grumbled softly.

Edited by snowdragon10

((...post or I will beat you most severely! D:))

Rika glanced at Slytha, watching her pour the stuff on Fayts food. She smirked and looked away, "Now that's rotten" she murmured. Fayt raised his eyes to Slytha. He didn't take the plate but squinted. "You're never this nice to me, what did you do to it?"

Edited by Sai

Slytha narrowed her eyes. "I didn't *do* anything to it." She rolled her eyes. "You can have this one if you'd rather." She held the other one out to him. Well, this isn't going how I had hoped.

((that sounds familiar..))

Edited by snowdragon10

Fayt frowned, eying Slytha. "Quit your blubbering and eat, Fool" Albel growled from across the room. Fayt paused for a moment and then huffed quietly. He took the plate from her and started to eat. Albel shut his eyes and waited for the agonizing screams.

((...Hey, you're right...))

Slytha rolled her eyes and sat down across the room from him. I figured he would do that. She munched on the bacon. Good thing I put the peppers in both. Only thing is, I'm use to them. She put her hands on the ears and snickered quietly.

((remember that drinking water only makes it worse xd.png))

"Otay.." Nick said standing up and hugging Keisha before turning into his wolf pup form and licking her face. He noticed his tail and started to chaise after it giggling.

((Nick, I must go in an hour. xd.png))

Keisha giggled softly, shaking her head. "You will neber catch you tail." she said, wiggling her own. She stuck it in front of her face. "I can catch my tail without even turning rounds. Watch." she giggled, sticking the part of her tail that didn't have the shield in her mouth. She grinned, looking at him. "I WIN!"

Fayt noticed the painful feeling on his mouth. He jumped up and started make a series of high pitched and loud yelps like a dog. Albel covered his ears and growled at the sounds. Rika poked her head out of the kitchen to see what the racket was. Buttercup mean while drive to dive for cover under the couch as normal but got her head stuck...again.

Nick giggled as his bushey tail suddenly got longer and her sat down next to Keisha, chewing on it happily. "I gottested it toos!" he said happily! "We both win!" he said muffled through his tail as he continued to chew.

((*Snickers* What did Fayt do to deserve that? xd.png))

Keisha giggled and rolled her eyes, letting go of her tail as it swished back and fourth, making little skid marks on the floor since the shield was dragging along it. "I did it first, thoughs. And I didn't use no magic." she giggled, batting his head with her tail gently. She giggled some more.

(Lights are flickering, might lose power...)

Nick licked keisha and grabbed his tail again. "Can't we both be winners?" he asked. He sighed "Fine yew can be the winner." he said snuggling up against her "Super hug?"

Fayt noticed the painful feeling on his mouth. He jumped up and started make a series of high pitched and loud yelps like a dog. Albel covered his ears and growled at the sounds. Rika poked her head out of the kitchen to see what the racket was. Buttercup mean while drive to dive for cover under the couch as normal but got her head stuck...again.

Slytha covered her ears tighter. "If you want the pain to go away then get something to drink for goodness sake." She rolled her eyes. "Shesh. How hard is that to figure out." She munched on her bacon, it was spicy, but not very hot to her.

((Kay Nick. Least you tell me this time instead of just randomly poofing. Jerk. xd.png

Kidding!))

Keisha nodded, giggling softly. "I doesn't minds if we is both winners." she said, tilting her ears back when he sighed and said that she can be the winner. Shaking her head, she looked at him. "Noes, we can both be winner. I doesn't minds." she giggled when he snuggled against her. "You fur is tickling me!" she giggled, hugging him tightly.

Fayt continued to yelp. He finally dulled it to quiet whined. He blew his ice breath from his mouth. After a few breaths of it, the burn froze over. In the process, he accidentally coated Slytha in his Ice breath.

(='( *runs away sobbing* )

"Yay we is both winners!" he said giggling and licking her face happily. "Yew is a good huggers!" he said snuggling up against her and squirming around so his fur would tickle her.

Slytha narrowed her eyes and took off her now ice coated sweater. She shook her head, sending the ice on her head falling off. She wiped the ice off her face and growled softly. "Hmp. Fayt, if you ever do that again, then a pepper will be the last of your wories." Well. That didn't go acording to plan.

Edited by snowdragon10

((*Glomps*))

Keisha giggled softly, resting her head on her paws. She yawned, her tail still swishing back and fourth. "I think you told me that alreadys." she said softly, still hugging him tightly. "More then once, I tell you." she giggled, yawning again. "I is tired..."

Fayt laughed oddly. He edged away from her and then paused. He blew another breath of ice on her. He quickly hid behind Albel leaning into him behind like he was holding a shield. Albel just dulled his eyes and stood there.

"Well, I just want chu to know." Nick said licking her again and resting his head on her paws. "Then yew should go to sleeps." he said yawning. "I ish sleepu toos." he mumbled closing his eyes.

Keisha raised an eyebrow at Nick. "But you just woke ups like, one second agos." she giggled softly, curling up around Nick as she continued to hug him. "You can goes to sleeps... I will toos." she yawned, closing her eyes. She wasn't sleeping yet, but she was nearly passed out.