picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((WOOT!))

Albel was quiet for a moment. He figured he could probably hold back of KILLING someone. That is, at least as long as he didn't get a good whiff of a lot of blood. Blood always made him come unglued. "I'll...try..."

Rika scratched behind Butterscotch's ear. "You better keep you mouth shut about this" the dragoness didn't respond she just kept her head there, purring rapidly like a cat.

((You have an accent like that? Funny... I imagined you somewhat different. xd.png

I JUST CAUGHT A 09 VALENTINE OFF THE AP!! AYAYSDIOLJSDOHFGKLH!))

Cara sighed, deciding that she's been out for a while. Jumping out of the water, she shook her scales dry of water and flapped her wings. In less then a second she was soaring above the forest again, flying back towards the cave. She stayed cautious, just in case a hunter of some sort was following her. The last thing she wanted was to get her daughter in danger.

((Cute ^.^

...hey....friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiend))

Albel smiled faintly. He moved over to Slytha and nuzzled her. He snickered slightly from her comment on Rika. "And I hope the same for her to you" he murmured.

The dragoness edged forward, putting her paws up on Rika's lap too. Her tail wagged and she bumped her maw at Rika's stomach. "Ok...don't get too attached..."

Edited by Sai

((*Takes out ballpoint pen*

Don't even think about it. xd.png))

Cara took her time flying back to the cave. She got familiar with the area pretty quickly, so she didn't need to follow anymore scents. Landing by the cave, she sat down by the entrance. Not remembering the last time she took a good rest, she walked into the cave and curled up. Closing her eyes, she yawned as she took a short nap.

((make fun of texas and I will murder you.... lolz jk, I guess I have an accent from living in Texas and georgia.))

Slytha rolled her eyes. "You don't have to worry about that." She wrapped her arms lightly around Albel in a hug. "You never promised you weren't going to try and kill yourself again." She looked him in the eyes. Not going back till you do. She grinned.

((HOWDY Y'ALL! lol, jk jk))

Albel made a small bark of laughter. He moved his head down a bit and gently kissed her. He kept it short, concerned she may get mad again. I promise...

Rika went into the kitchen and got some jerky from the fridge. She came back and sat on the couch. She munched on a piece. Buttercup put her head in Rika's lap again. Rika held out a piece of Deer, "Here"

((..... theres one thing us texans always have, and thats a shotgun.. lol.. I do have a shotgun xd.png))

Slytha blushed a bit and let go of him. "Ok then. Lets go back to Rika's..." She turned and started walking that way.

Scarlet growled softly. Hmp. It seemed like no matter what she did, they still liked each other.

Edited by snowdragon10

((Same :3

Scarlet: *waves fists angrily* DAMN YOU KIDS AND YOUR HORMONES!

xd.png))

Albel scratched the back of his head again. He was glad she wasn't mad at least. he followed her back to the house. "We can cook that jerky now" he grinned.

Rika patted Buttercup on the head. "Happy you're a dragon now, eh?" she nodded her head.

((lolz))

Slytha nodded, then stopped. She grinned and took out the peppers in her pocket. "I was going to eat these with the deer, but I think Fayt should eat them instead. It is what he deserves from complain so much and bothering me." She laughed softly at the thought of him eating them then running around like his mough was on fire.

"He may complain, but he's not an idiot. How do you plan on getting him to eat them?" he asked. he could see Fayt through window, power lounging in the chair. He rolled his eyes and looked back to Slytha. "You going to force them down his throat?"

"Maybe put them in his food? All I have to do is put a little bit in it. Its very spicy, so barely any should work." She grinned. "*I* don't think their very spicy, but I've been eating them for years, other people might think diffrently."

((I don't know what to call them, if it was on earth they'd be called hawiian red peppers, the second spiciest food. They aren't very spicy to me...))

((hehe))

"That's cold, even for you." Albel smirked, "I like it. What if he smells them or somehow finds them?" Albel asked, shrugging. Fayt seemed to be a bit skeptical so he wouldn't be surprised if he did check.

((POST DAMMIT!))

Edited by Sai

((computer foze.))

Slytha grinned. "It doesn't smell very strong, even the smell of salt is stronger. Hmmmm... I could just some of the juice in? Its the juice that is spicy anyway." She grinned. "I could go get food for you and him, and I could put some of it in. That should work." She laughed softly. "I can just imagine his face."

((lolz, a friend ate one once, you don't notic it till a minute later, then it hurts..))((brb in 20 min))

Edited by snowdragon10

"Yes, that is true..." he said, taking a whiff. Albel walked into the house. In the deer meat he said, glancing back at Slytha. Rika saw them coming into the house and flinched, pushing the dragon's head off her lap before they saw. Buttercup trotted over to them, greeting them and wagging her tail.

((back!))

Slytha put the peppers back in her pocket before anyone noticed. "Hey" She had to reach up pretty high to pat Buttercup's head, but she managed. Slytha huffed quietly at Rika. "Is the food ready yet?" She crossed her arms and turned her back to Fayt, acting like she was ignoring him.

Fayt was lying in the chair sideways- his legs going over one arm of the chair and his head over the other. A true power lounge. He noticed Slytha acting all poutty towards him. He made a bark of laughter, "I love you too" he said sarcastically. Rika got up and went into the kitchen, "It's done already" she muttered. Albel just stood there blankly and glanced at Fayt.

"Hmp." Slytha rolled her eyes. She followed Rika into the kitchen. I'm not going to attack her. So don't freak out. "What exactly did you do to Buttercup?" She was trying to act nice, but she still sounded a bit angry.

"I took her to the vet to get a shot for the fever" Rika murmured, pulling the jerky out of the oven. She took out a knife and started to cut them into smaller pieces. "They offered some genetic enhancements so I said sure." she yawned, seeming to not even care what she was talking about. Albel leaned against the wall, waiting for Slytha to do her thing with the food.

Slytha growled softly. Sure?!? How would *you* like genetic experiments done on you?!? She narrowed her eyes. Slytha narrowed her eyes and got three plates out and set them on the counter. I don't see how you can stand being near her Albel. Slytha sat down in one of the chairs and tapped her foot impactiently.

Edited by snowdragon10

(got a new gaming keybord and headset! the keys feel so godly)

Nick woke up yawning. He had fallen asleep in the meddow. "I sowwie, I fell sleeps." he said giggling "What was we doings?"

Rika finished yawning and glanced at Slytha. "If you're done prattling, I've got things to do." she said, shrugging. Rika always seemed to appear emotionless. Albel looked at Slytha, I'm worse than her, so I deal. He snickered. Rika left the food on the counter top and stepped off to the side, leaning against the counter. Aren't you going to put the peppers in? Albel asked.

(got a new gaming keybord and headset! the keys feel so godly)

Nick woke up yawning. He had fallen asleep in the meddow. "I sowwie, I fell sleeps." he said giggling "What was we doings?"

((O..Kay? xd.png))

Keisha looked at Nick, a confused expression on her face. "You was crying cause you played that shark trick on me." she said, wondering if she should have said that or not. Biting her lip, she narrowed her eyes. The last thing she wanted right now was for Nick to start crying again.

((They back at the tent?))

"Oh... I sowwie." he said to her putting his head down in shame. "C-can we goes back to the tent nao?" he asked cuddling up against her "pleasee?"