picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Sophia sat up and started to clean herself like a cat.

Torzue rolled onto his back and stared into the sky. It would have been a peaceful day if it weren't for the 'incident' with Sophia and Nick.

The egg began to shake and crack a bit. Sophia stared at it

the top of the egg popped off and a baby dragon popped out

Sophia grabbed the baby and started to clean her

Sophia set the baby dragon down. "So what are you gonna call her?" Seth asked. "Miko" she said.

Miko looked up at Sophia and jumped up onto her, laying in her mother's soft fur.

(How big is Miko compared to a human?)

"Noessss!" Nick said "Dun hide! I ish nice!" Nick said not noticing his arm was bleeding again

((well, size of a great daine))

"dont come any closer" Sophia muttered. "I don't want you getting blood all over my baby"

"That's not my problem" she said. Miko peaked from around the side curiously.

Seth leaned over and whispered something into Sophia's ear. She frowned, holding back a growl. He whispered something else and then leaned back.

She looked over at Nick, "Come here, boy"

"Come here, boy" she said, in a more irritated voice.

Sophia snatched Nick by the arm and hovered her other paw over it. She stopped the bleeding with healing magic and then gave him a slight shove to push him away.

The morning sun brightened the sky a bit and its light shined on Atlas's closed eyes. The magi dragon slowly opened them and tried to stand up to stretch herself a bit. The wounds on her body from yesterday weren't completely healed, but they did hurt a little bit less than yesterday. Atlas noticed a baby dragon hiding behind the female and asked everyone, "So, who's the new hatchling here?"