picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((gleep!i was gone for one day! what happened?))

(Atlas the dragon now trust Nick and is no longer trying to kill him, Sophia laid an egg and it hatched into a dragon, some humans went egg smashing, but missed one of the eggs, which nick found, the egg hatched and Nick is now the hatchlings mother)

Torzue woke and saw Ari next to Nick. He didn't say anyrthing, he just smiled sweetly at the hatchling.

Sophia walked back to the camp, quietly laying down.

Seth at last caught up to Miko, who had fallen asleep next to the pumpkin. He picked her up by the scruff and carried her back to camp.

Atlas figured that Sophia, Seth, and the baby may have gone out to hunt, so she decided that she might as well catch her own food. But before she left, she went over to the sleeping male dragon and said, "Listen, I'm going out to hunt. I want you to keep an eye on Nick and Ariannwyn, the new hatchling here. Don't let anything bad happen to them." Then she went out into the woods to hunt for an animal. She walked on until she saw three deers grazing on grass. Atlas figured that she could feed Ariannwyn with one of the deers and give her a first taste of meat, so she created a ring of fire around the deers to prevent them from escaping and then she snapped at one of them with her jaws and shook it very roughly until it died. She did the same thing to the others and took the dead deers back to where Nick and the others are. "Hey Nick, I got a deer that you and Ariannwyn can share." She threw one over to the boy and hatchling and said, "Get that human girl over to cut the pelt off so that you won't have the nuisance of the fur to deal with." Then Atlas began to eat and chew the other two deers for breakfast.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Seth sat by Sophia with Miko still asleep. Sophia smiled faintly and took her from Seth, starting to groom her again.

As Nick started to cut the deer's pelt off, Atlas went back into the woods to fetch small fallen branches to make a camp fire. She gathered enough wood and then went back to where Nick was and put the branches down. Then she created a very small fireball and shot it at the branches, now there was a camp fire for Nick to cook the deer. But he needed something to hold and turn the deer so that it would cook on all sides. "Kid, what do you use to hold the deer in its place?" She asked. She remembered her former humans masters cooking animals that way, but she forgot what it was they used.

"A thicker branch of somekind" Seth interjected, "Cook it like a rotisserie" he muttered carelessly while looking off somewhere else.

"Wow, you're a good hunter, Atlas!" Torzue said, impressed by her ability to catch three deer in a small amount of time.

Ariannwyn started to stretch, and her nostrils began to twitch. Then she was sitting bolt upright, sniffing the air. She looked around, and seeing so many strangers, scurried into Nick's arms.

Nick suddenly stopped moving, his eyes stairing in one direction a blank look on his face. The 'happy' Ari sent nick was a vission of dragons and humans peacefully coe existing with each other.

Sophia set Miko aside to sleep. She glanced up at Nick. Being part daydream dragon, she'd recognize that blank look anywhere. Sophia chuckled to herself, looking off in another direction, "Kids..." she muttered quietly.

Miko opened her eyes slowly and yawned. She looked around with a curious expression.

Miko sniffed the air briefly. She recognized the scent of pumpkin. She sniffed herself to see if it had been her since she had recently ate some. Miko stood up and followed the scent to Nick. Sneaking up from behind, she nibbled at his cloths where the scent was.

Nick shook his head awaking from the day dreem "Huh?" he said confused looking at Miko "llo" Nick said to miko

Miko glanced up at him, starting to pull on his shirt to try and eat it.

Miko made a sound simular to a purr but with a squeak to it, taking the pumpkin from his hands. She muched on it, continuing to make the odd sound.

((brb- dishes))

Edited by Sai

Pleased with Nick's reaction, Ari nudged him. "You like deh happy I gives you? I try make it cause I look at you head and sees what you like." Ari loved Nick, and would put him to sleep in a nest of 'happies' if he asked her to.