picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

The hatchling followed his gaze, and upon seeing Atlas, she curled up tightly and started to shiver. Compared to her, Atlas was big and scary, and she didn't like it. Through her shell she had watched the other eggs as they were shattered, hoping upon all hope that she, the runt, would go unnoticed. And she did. But she would never forget the shadows moving across the surface of her egg, or the roars as her mother fell.

Edited by bex_star

Miko wandered into the woods, "Wait- come back!" Seth shouted after her. He stood up and followed the hatchling.

(I changed Nick's appearance this is it user posted image)

Nick smiled "Are yew cold?" Nick knelt down and took off his backpack setting it on the ground he pulled out a small blanket and wrapped it around the hatchling with so much care he acted as if the wrong move would cause the hatchling to shatter into peices

The hatchling looked at him, and he could see fear clearly in her eyes. She then glanced at Atlas and back at him.

"No col... Skawy... Big..."

"Nick, huh? That's a nice name for someone nice as you. I'm Atlas, sorry I tried to squash you yesterday. I had a very bad history with humans before I met you and the others." Atlas said. Then she told Nick her story about how the humans killed her parents and enslaved her to be one of their lowly servants. She did some very hard and painful work, she was fed very little food, and she was flogged sometimes for punishments and sometimes for fun. Atlas was also forced to watched other dragons get killed and tortured. "That's why I hated humans and wanted nothing to do with them. I taught they were all savage monsters until I saw a very kind soul in you, Nick. I guess you're one of the few humans who aren't like the others." Then Atlas turned to looked at the newborn hatchling, who seemed frightened of her. "Don't be scared, I'm a dragon just like you. Only that I'm a different type of dragon, a magi dragon." Edited by Red Dragonette

Seth frowned as the hatchling ran out of sight. "Miko!" he called, frowning. "Jeez, Sophia's gonna kill me" he murmured.

Miko wandered through the woods curiously. She came across a small patched of pumpkins and sunk her small teeth into one, gnawing on it casually.

The hatchling peeked out from beneath the blanket. She was shy, that much was obvious, but why was she so scared of another dragon? "Awi-" she began, but then she stopped and a tear crept down her face. "Awi-Awiann-Awiannwyn... Mama?" She slowly crept out from under the blanket. "Mama? Peas Mama... Peas..."

Nick continued to hold the newly hatched hatchling "Dun worry, she is friendly" Nick said grin widening. He looked up at her "Is otay, most dragons try to hurt me at first, they eben eatted my parents" Nick said "Wana see what dey did?" Nick asked moving the hatchling to one of his arms and he slipped off his shirt, the skin under it was filled with long jaggad scars, his arms had many bitemark looking scars, there where also many scars on his back. "want meh to be your mommy?" Nick asked the hatchling

Edited by picknick10

Atlas pitied the young hatchling who lost her mother and said to her, "I'm sorry little one, but your mama got murdered by humans, the bad ones who love to kill dragons for fun." Atlas would love to go after the ones who did this and kill them back for it, but her wounds were still open and some of them may have been infected by now. Atlas would have to rest for another few days before she could try that. Then she looked at the scars on Nick that the dragons before her created. Atlas couldn't really blame them for that since most dragons like her would attack a human once they see one

Edited by Red Dragonette

Ariannwyn ((That's her name, in case you didn't catch it.)) looked at Nick's chest for a moment, then stretched out her neck and licked it. When this didn't effect the injuries, she stopped. She looked around again. "Mama... You mama now?" she asked Nick, quickly catching on to the language, as was natural for dragons.

Nick slipped back on his shirt and began cradling Ariannwyn "Ill call you Ariannwyn" Nick said to the hatchling "Yew want me to be your mama?" Nick asked her. "an dun worry I wont let the bad humans get you"

((And.... user posted image

Heres how she looks now, and how she will look. Ignore the fact that it's one photo...))

Ariannwyn snuggled against Nick. "Mama," she said, "Ani wuvs Mama. Ani wuvs Mama bewy bewy much. She stretched up her neck and tried to kiss him. This failed miserably as her mouth was very large.

Atlas smiled at Nick and Ariannwyn and said to the boy, "Well Nick, it looks like you've made another friend and this time it's your adopted child. You must care for her with great responsibility and love, so that she'll grow to be a strong,healthy and lovable dragon. Okay?"

(she is a hatchling how large can her mouth be?)

Nick smiled he loved hatchlings more than life "Maby we should get back to camp" Nick suggested picking up his pack. "I will protect her with my life" Nick promised

(How large are we talking about?)

Edited by picknick10

((I dunno... But dragon mouths are large, right? So why wouldn't a hatchling's be?))

Ariannwyn climbed Nick and got in his pack. She gave a little grin as she ripped a huge hole in the top. She pulled a few things out of the pack and dropped them on the ground, and snuggled into the pack happily. "Nick not protect Ari. Ari protect Nick." she said, and she drifted off into a (shallow? the opposite of a deep sleep.) nap. Listening carefully, she could wake up at any moment.

"Okay, let's go." Atlas said. She walked all the way back to camp. Now they were back at camp and everyone was there, everyone except for Seth and his sister's hatchling. "Hey, where did Seth and that brat's baby go?" she asked.

Nick quickly picked up the stuff she tossed out, everything he brought with him was important to him. He sat down in his corner of the camp and set his things down, "I dunno, but the dwagon you call brat is Sophia" Nick said politly sitting down on the big blanket he had spred out on his corener of the camp, he pulled the hatchling out of the pack "Ima set up a nice bed for yew" he said setting her up and nice little bed out of blankets.

(I have to go for tonight and i vote she looks like user posted image)

Ari sat up and looked at him, then lay back down and fell asleep on the blankets. It had been a long day.

((I'll go too then. Without Nick, Ari can't do much yet.))

Sophia arrived at the lake and began to drink peacefully.

Seth continued to call out for Miko, looking around. Sniffing the air, he could tell he was getting closer to the baby.

((And why does Nick picture her as a Ukali? xd.png))

Edited by Sai

Torzue was fas asleep. The days has been chaotic and out of the ordinary, he needed time to take it all in.