picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Sophia picked up Miko and followed the way back to camp.

Kathia and the group heard a yelp and said, "Was that a baby dragon?" "Sounds like it came from over there!" said one of the troops who was pointing at the direction of the pumpkin patch. "Then lets go over there!" Kathia told them. They went over to the pumpkin patch and searched the whole crop until they found nothing. "We've found nothing, Kathia." one of her comrades said. "Okay, maybe our ears were playing with us. Let's just keep on searching for more dragons." Kathia said. The group went off.

Edited by Red Dragonette

(KK)

Nick pulled out a tent from his big backpack and looked at the peices and the instructions, strugling to assemble it

Sophia stopped just out side of camp and set Miko down. A puff of dust went into Miko's face, making her sneeze. She looked up at her mother. "Miko" Sophia said, "I don't want you wandering off in the forest alone like that, ok? You could get harmed by humans." she paused, "And I know, since you're like your father, you wont defend yourself..." Sophia patted Miko over the top of the head and smiled.

Atlas was still in the woods and she began to call out the hatchling's name, "Ariannwyn, where are you and your friend? You both need to stop playing in the woods or something bad's going to happen to you. There's poisonous snakes and vicious wolves roaming around. You don't want them to find you do you?" Then an arrow shot in the magi dragon's back and Atlas turned her head around to see Kathia and her new group standing on a high ledge looking down at her. "Well, well, dragon! I'd never thought I'd see you alive!" Atlas growled angrily at her, "You! You're that dragon hunter who left me for dead!" "Yes, and I should've checked twice to make sure you were in H*ll where you and the other savages belong. Now everyone, attack! Make sure that she doesn't survive this time!" Kathia yelled as the humans took out their bows and shot arrows at Atlas. The magi dragon was still injured from the last fight and there were more humans than last time. Atlas hoped that she'll make it out alive again.

Nick finished the tent and set Ari down inside for her to sleep. Nick then walked up to Sophia "Can i see da hatchi?" Nick asked

Sophia glanced over at Nick from his question. She was about to answer when she heard chatter and smelt humans. "Now's not the time for that" she muttered, looking around. She could smell Atlas's blood, fresh. "Atlas!" she called.

Ari knew she couldn't do much, but she sent a 'terror' in the direction of Atlas's scent. She hoped it would hit someone important and maybe save Atlas.

Atlas was lassoed to the ground with arrows on her wings and body. Crimson blood dripped from the new wounds on her body. The humans surrounded her in a circle and got their swords out ready to slay her. Kathia walked up to Atlas and said, "Well, well, looks like killing you us going to be a lot easier. So what are your final words, dragon?" Atlas didn't say anything, but she just growled. Kathia said, "Got nothing to say? Oh well, let's end your time in this world!" She took out her sword and the humans went in to attack Atlas. But then one of the humans felt terrified and screamed, "No! We we mustn't!" The humans stopped and looked at him suspiciously and Kathia asked, "What? Why not? She's a dragon, she must die now!" The frightened man replied, "Something terrible will happen if we do it! We must leave now!" Atlas said weakly, "He's right you know... If you kill me.... I'll probably haunt you for life." Kathia rolled her eyes, not believing the man and Atlas, and went over to the dragon. "Shut up! You're going to die now, no matter what he says!" She raised her sword in the air and was about to sink it into Atlas's throat.

Edited by Red Dragonette

"Seth, come help!" Sophia called, when she didnt here Atlas respond.

Seth responded quickly, following Sophia. "Go back to the camp sweetie" Sophia said to Miko before running off towards Atlas's scent.

Nick ran off towards the commotion with a rock in a sling. He flung it pretty hard at Kathia "LEAVE HER ALONE YEW STINKER!" nick yelled

Carefully, so as not to be seen, Ari crept towards the commotion. Upon arriving she sent out another 'terror' this time straight at Kathia.

Nick was between Ari and Kathia. He got the terror instead. His strair went blank, his body trembled who knows what terrors he was suffering

Sophia and Seth arrived at the scene. Sophia looked over and saw Ari, "Go back little one, leave this to the grown ups" she said. Seth cast a stronger illusion over the entire group of hunters.

Kathia was hit by a rock and she turned her head to glare at Nick. "Nick! What are you doing here? You can't fight all the humans, they're bigger than you and they have sharp weapons!" Atlas warned him. Kathia yelled, "You! You're that f***ing brat who stole my future slave yesterday! I'm going to make you pay!" She walked up to the frightened boy and got ready to slice at him with her sword. But then humans found themselves in a strange dimension and they lost sight of Nick and the dragons. "What the heck?" "Where are we?" they asked. Atlas watched the puzzled looks on the humans and thought, 'Looks like I'm saved once again. I'll guess I owe my life to Nick and his friend!'

Edited by Red Dragonette

Seth used his guardian magic to turn his tail into a large shield. He bashed Kathia and stepped in-between the two.

Kathia was knocked backwards and she figured out what was going on. "Everyone, this is just an illusion created by those monsters! Get a hold of youself and start firing arrows until we kill the dragon responsible for this!" She switched her sword for a bow and she and her comrades began firing at their surroundings hoping to kill the dragons. Atlas was shot on her foreleg.

Seth continued protecting Nick and himself with his shield. "Stupid humans!" Sophia growled, breathing fire over them. She looked over at Seth, his focus on the spell was loosening due to the shield.

Kathia saw a breath of fire coming towards her group and she shouted, "Everyone, watch out!" The humans moved out of the way to avoid being burned to death.

Unable to bear it any longer, ari scrambled to Nick. She sat on top of him, slowly sucking the terror back into her own body.

Torzue toomk a while to realise the drama going on in the distance. He was slowed down by his injury, but made it in the end. Everything seemed to be going in slow motion, the voices were echoed and his vision was blurred.

"Oh no.... a battle involving all of them....." Torzue thought. "Unlike them, I have no weapons or powers..... what do I do, what do I do?"

Edited by THEdragon